UEE not genetic?

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
I have very little UEE, right is non-existent and left is almost non-existent. But looking at my immediate family now, they all have pretty significant UEE. I haven’t checked pictures of when my parents were younger to see if they had any. But my parents grew up in Bangladesh during the 70/80s and idk if cameras even reached them so pictures from when they were younger might be difficult to find :lul:

Idea came up when my sister pointed out how small my eyes are compared to everyone else in the family. That’s when I noticed the UEE in everyone else except me.

Last edited:
UEE isn't even that bad

as long as ur lash game is good

a lot of prettyboy tiktokers have it and it gives a laid back, dreamy look

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 12218
it varies but a lot of times it is genetic , also some get more hooded eyes due to less elastic skin while aging and some show more upper eyelid exposure due to fat atrophy while aging.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
UEE isn't even that bad

View attachment 1395889

South Asians with UEE end up looking like they have bug eyes which is not attractive *at all* :lul:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
uee mogs

• WTF
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: germanlooks, Deleted member 12218, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
UEE isn't even that bad

View attachment 1395889

Trying to up my lash game with minox/castor oil but the top gets blocked off because of the lack of UEE. And dark skin on dark eye lashes around dark pupils is not a great combo :feelswah:

I have very little UEE, right is non-existent and left is almost non-existent. But looking at my immediate family now, they all have pretty significant UEE. I haven’t checked pictures of when my parents were younger to see if they had any. But my parents grew up in Bangladesh during the 70/80s and idk if cameras even reached them so pictures from when they were younger might be difficult to find :lul:

Idea came up when my sister pointed out how small my eyes are compared to everyone else in the family. That’s when I noticed the UEE in everyone else except me.
I have terrible UEE but my older brother has barely any... It's really hard to say what causes it etc..

With your race tho (Bengali) like me too little UEE can make us look south East Asian due to our extreme PCT eyes

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas
With your race tho (Bengali) like me too little UEE can make us look south East Asian due to our extreme PCT eyes

Wait is PCT the "bug eyes" thing that people make fun of South Asians for?

UEE isn't even that bad

View attachment 1395889
I think small amount of UEE is ideal. Completely hooded eyes may look too alien and weird. But lots of UEE is one of the most subhuman traits, of course.

Same tbh. My dad has massive uee, and i have barely any. My brother also has a little more than me

No bro it's positive canthal tilt, which is a good trait

Oh I don't think I have positive canthal tilt, probably neutral but definitely not negative. Oddly enough, all the white/hispanic/black people I've ever met thought I was South Asian but in the Bengali cub I went to in uni they thought I looked South-East Asian :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101
Oh I don't think I have positive canthal tilt, probably neutral but definitely not negative. Oddly enough, all the white/hispanic/black people I've ever met thought I was South Asian but in the Bengali cub I went to in uni they thought I looked South-East Asian :lul:
Yeah bro Bengalis think I'm hispanic, Afghan or Arab jfl but whites think I'm Pakistani or Indian. Once in a while a white person will guess Bangladesh but hardly lol