Uee ptosis surgery / fillers

D

Deleted member 45270

Iron
How can I know for sure if ptosis surgery or fillers is best for me?
Everyone has different opinions some say ptosis surgery should never be done unless eyelids are very droopy and that fillers / fat graft aka adding volume is often best and some say other way around

I have a consultation with an eye doctor soon but I am sure that they will always recommend the most expensive procedure

I am trying to get a hold of @RealSurgerymax but idk how to reach him , not answering on insta

type like a human being retard
I am using terms common in these types of community's also you probably speak life this irl "Fam I rizzed up dat Shawty and she had a gyat deez NPC's mad they ain't got dat W rizz broskie"

Last edited:
I am using terms common in these type of community's also you probably speak life this irl "Fam I rizzed up dat Shawty and she had a gyat deez NPC's mad they ain't got dat W rizz broskie"
Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

• +1
Reactions: sozz
impossible to know unless u post pics of eye area

also giant doesnt exist

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 45270
I thought you were exposed to be against the normie invasion of this forum?
ur a retarded rotter i prefer greycels like op who atleast do something to try to improve their looks/life

ur a retarded rotter i prefer greycels like op who atleast do something to try to improve their looks/life
So you prefer some braindead, Tik Tok, invader over a fellow blackpilled autist?

So you prefer some braindead, Tik Tok, invader over a fellow blackpilled autist?
hes clearly blackpilled if hes getting surgery lol

i find people like you annoying because you think you're somehow above nt ppl because ur not normal and blackpilled to the point of brain rot

• +1
Reactions: Secretok
hes clearly blackpilled if hes getting surgery lol

i find people like you annoying because you think you're somehow above nt ppl because ur not normal and blackpilled to the point of brain rot
It's NTfags who are rotting their brains with Chink Tok and Shitstigram meanwhile I am based and know all the truths of are horrible clown world.

its like impossible to get a consult with him lol
Yea I heard that too. I dmed u with some pics, if you got time