Ugh - Memorial Day in America

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
It's just a day. Maybe at one time, we appreciated this day. But with the expansion of knowledge and whistleblowers, as well as liberals taking over and inviting rapists, cartel members, pedophiles, and Mexican whores into our nation though I'm okay with the last part, those others, ugh. It's a pickle no one wants to lick and suck on and eventually bite into.

Today we all know the military is nothing more than private security for the super-rich. So why should the lessor celebrate them? Ugh. It's like us celebrating an old rich hag and asking the Almighty to save her all the time. Ugh. Not today. Not tomorrow. Never!

Therefore, we shouldn't celebrate the ones who died for the prosperous families but for ourselves. Which there's really not much to celebrate there neither. Since we all mocked ourselves together as diaper face retards and allowed the super-rich to run the lower wealth out of business thus to shutdowns and stigma of money paying customers as well as paying people not to work. A business needs employees. Take that away, and there's no business.

Ugh. I'm out of time. Most of the crap I have just written will most likely not be read. But you know what? Ugh, that's okay. Long live the shit posting!

tenor.gif

• Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires