Ugh, not doing so good, fellas :(

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Blood's been leaking from my nose, mouth, ears, anus, dick, and nipples. Ugh. Not looking good. I think I have heartburn or something. The other night I woke up choking. Then a frog plumped out of my mouth. I think he was hiding inside my stomach. Another sign of major acid reflux. Thus heartburn. Hence, The Burn. Not sure how to relieve this pickle.

Any medical advice from people with no medical expertise on here? Would be appreciated.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 12002

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Vermilioncore and BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't like your writing style :)

• Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I don't like your writing style :)
Ugh, tell me about it. But SRS ordeal here, nigga. Ngl, fr! Js though. It is what it is. U feels me?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Blood's been leaking from my nose, mouth, ears, anus, dick, and nipples. Ugh. Not looking good. I think I have heartburn or something. The other night I woke up choking. Then a frog plumped out of my mouth. I think he was hiding inside my stomach. Another sign of major acid reflux. Thus heartburn. Hence, The Burn. Not sure how to relieve this pickle.

Any medical advice from people with no medical expertise on here? Would be appreciated.
Sad to hear, brother. I hope your health bounces back strong.

• WTF
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
Sad to hear, brother. I hope your health bounces back strong.
Why would you say that? What's wrong with you? Ugh. I'm not getting the support I was expecting.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905
Why would you say that? What's wrong with you? Ugh. I'm not getting the support I was expecting.
I take back my statement. I hope you die and piss fucking blood before you get a painful heart attack.
DeNiro

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and Vermilioncore

Curl up in the fetal position and scream for 9 hours. That should take care of it.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14905, LooksOrDeath and BigJimsWornOutTires
Curl up in the fetal position and scream for 9 hours. That should take care of it.
I'm ready to leave this world and aboard that boat captained by the blurred face fella donned in a black robe as we drift down that river to the Underworld while crowds of souls stand on the shoreline screaming, cussing, threatening, "How dare you come to this world!" Ugh. So much love.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: n0rthface, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 12002
He's no goodfella, He's a BAD-fella!

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and BigJimsWornOutTires
I'm ready to leave this world and aboard that boat captained by the blurred face fella donned in a black robe as we drift down that river to the Underworld while crowds of souls stand on the shoreline screaming, cussing, threatening, "How dare you come to this world!" Ugh. So much love.
The charon boat's not quite ready for you.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and LooksOrDeath
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002