Ugh. Something's wrong my internet today. its super-fast! is this normal?

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
Usually, its okay when connecting. But lately, ugh, too fast! My mind doesn't work like that. I like to take it slooooooow. Like a lag. Ugh. I love lagging!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and Chadeep
Is it AT&T
No. Its another one. I dont think its the carrier. I use several. I believe my computer likes me. Its showing me how much it likes me.

NOTE: be careful with AT&T. They're known to fucked people.

No. Its another one. I dont think its the carrier. I use several. I believe my computer likes me. Its showing me how much it likes me.
Tbh internet speed is weird sometimes. I get very fast 260 Mbps sometimes or slow 5 mbps. Despite having a 300 Mbps connection.

Tbh internet speed is weird sometimes. I get very fast 260 Mbps sometimes or slow 5 mbps. Despite having a 300 Mbps connection.
It happens. It also depends on how many people are sharing that cable. DSL sucks. Fiber optics, the best. And it also depends on if anyone's using your computer without your permission for mining. They're known to limit your speed when transferring that data.

It happens. It also depends on how many people are sharing that cable. DSL sucks. Fiber optics, the best. And it also depends on if anyone's using your computer without your permission for mining. They're known to limit your speed when transferring that data.
I have fiber bro. It still sucks Starlink might be the best option tbh.

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I have fiber bro. It still sucks Starlink might be the best option tbh.
Speaking of Starlink, somewhat, Biden's admin has a surprise coming for many people by Christmas. There's gonna be a lot of arrests that will destroy the cryptocurrency market. Musk warned people several days ago in a cryptic manner. Gotta love the irony. Biden's gonna come out looking like a hero in this. Ugh.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 12669