• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toptrunk, Virgin at 29 😔, mug and 5 others
I’m too anxious to even open the comments tbh

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: koalendo, Hikicel69, rand anon and 2 others
Probably around average in South Africa.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20397, Deleted member 16058, AllesScheiße and 7 others
I’m too anxious to even open the comments tbh
women need humbling VERY badly. if you don't they'll think they deserve the world. she needs to but in her place so an ugly dude can get his fair match.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19478, toptrunk, ascension and 3 others
women need humbling VERY badly. if you don't they'll think they deserve the world. she needs to but in her place so an ugly dude can get his fair match.
Bitch actually thought she would get a 10 out of 10

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: toptrunk, Deleted member 15164 and Blackgymmax
With her ice age looking ass

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon, eyelidcel and Deleted member 18244
i dont think she needs to be humbled man. If shes in america she would get shitted on alot. Shes like a 2 in america

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Warlow
Over for narrow jaw/narrow chin women.

61EkS5KOuQL._AC_UX425_.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and eyelidcel
Bitch actually thought she would get a 10 out of 10
these bitches want people to cope for them , giving them a false confidence boost to act like a stacy. lol even in africa bitches are coping. she tried to make excuses too like if she had a condition or here eyes are just "naturally like that" would excuse her from being ugly. lol no. I don't give AF if you got burned a fire an ugly person is an ugly person.

her getting a 4 is generous. The actual 4-5/10 women are rated like a 7/10 on there but this girl looks like deformed lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20397, Deleted member 16058, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
Probably around average in South Africa.
I’m not sure how could any straight men ever support immigration

Average Canadian girl in 2022 is a pajeeta

these bitches want people to cope for them , giving them a false confidence boost to act like a stacy. lol even in africa bitches are coping. she tried to make excuses too like if she had a condition or here eyes are just "naturally like that" would excuse her from being ugly. lol no. I don't give AF if you got burned a fire an ugly person is an ugly person.
Wowzers! alot to unpack here sweetie.

• JFL
Reactions: eyelidcel
I’m not sure how any straight men could ever support immigration

Average Canadian girl in 2022 is a pajeeta

Cope. Pajeet women fog white women, it's literally written in to Pajeet women's DNA.

With immigration you get:

Asian women
Latina women
More mixed race women

If you're against immigration ur gay.

• JFL
Reactions: Hikicel69, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and eyelidcel
i dont think she needs to be humbled man. If shes in america she would get shitted on alot. Shes like a 2 in america
ugly ass bitch looks like lil durk
Lil-Durk.jpg
:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, AllesScheiße, Hikicel69 and 3 others
S:feelsuhh:
Cope. Pajeet women fog white women, it's literally written in to Pajeet women's DNA.

Asian women
Latina women
More mixed race women

stfu you’re an angry Asian femcel

This girl is actually deformed though

her getting a 4 is generous. The actual 4-5/10 women are rated like a 7/10 on there but this girl looks like deformed lol
yeah, but a 2 is too harsh if you've seen their chart. I've seen actual 2/10s it's not pretty at all. shes a 3 IMO

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos
S:feelsuhh:

stfu you’re an angry Asian femcel

I have voice verified with Master. Any mod will certify this. I am male and this just goes to show how devastating the reality is for you.

This girl is actually deformed though
brutal hairline too, looks like somebody started a forest fire on a baby birds head.

yeah, but a 2 is too harsh if you've seen their chart. I've seen actual 2/10s it's not pretty at all. shes a 3 IMO
trm is just stupid as hell lol. the top black girls can basically have mediocre features, look like minecraft steve and to TRM theyre like equal to adriana lima despite nobody thinking they have a good face and she ACTUALLY has a midface deformity so shes not even a 4, shes like a 1-2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058 and eyelidcel
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: toptrunk, GetShrekt, Deleted member 16058 and 7 others
nothing against
brutal hairline too, looks like somebody started a forest fire on a baby birds head.
indeed, i have nothing against black girls and i actually like black girls, have been with 1 before, but this girl just asks to be humilated

Pretty sure she has been already humbled lol, bitch is literally saying she has been called ugly before :lul:

nothing against

indeed, i have nothing against black girls and i actually like black girls, have been with 1 before, but this girl just asks to be humilated
as a biracial dude not really my preference is all. but my grandfathers liked them lol.

this guy is rated like a 6-7/9
in reality if you put him on tinder he would basically get 0 matches due to harmony and lack of indicators of health.
TRM is just prehistoric as they dont factor in indicators of health, harmony, etc and they just go ranking people beside famous models although nowadays, people arent even fucking models due to actually BEING ATTRACTIVE so theyre just giving people rankings according to how close you look to someone who isnt even very attractive at all

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, sibience and eyelidcel
trm is just stupid as hell lol. the top black girls can basically have mediocre features, look like minecraft steve and to TRM theyre like equal to adriana lima despite nobody thinking they have a good face and she ACTUALLY has a midface deformity so shes not even a 4, shes like a 1-2
they should have naomi campbell , lori harvey and this bitch for sure over that ugly Melonie bitch.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058

this guy is rated like a 6-7/9
in reality if you put him on tinder he would basically get 0 matches due to harmony and lack of indicators of health.
TRM is just prehistoric as they dont factor in indicators of health, harmony, etc and they just go ranking people beside famous models although nowadays, people arent even fucking models due to actually BEING ATTRACTIVE so theyre just giving people rankings according to how close you look to someone who isnt even very attractive at all

lol I know he would get nothing

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18244

Asian women
Latina women
More mixed race women

me during pride month then
E7GHBjKWQAEMdmm.jpg
I only like white bitches for the most part.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18244
Legit deformed jaw, but looks good otherwise. Her teeth are probably a disaster also. With $80,000 worth of jaw surgery, dental work, chin and jaw implants she could be close to black stacey.

lol I know he would get nothing

That guy is facially unattractive to the majority of women, wheatwaffles calling this guy average and above average throughout the video had me rolling. If he's 6/10 with that eye area and hairline, I am chad. That said, I was surprised height didn't carry him harder. Almost all of my friends who are 6'+ can slay off of Tinder

Last edited:
Legit deformed jaw, but looks good otherwise. Her teeth are probably a disaster also. With $80,000 worth of jaw surgery, dental work, chin and jaw implants she could be close to black stacey.
no saving her. she doesn't have one good feature. still would be no stacy at all. she might manage to become average

they should have naomi campbell , lori harvey and this bitch for sure over that ugly Melonie bitch.

naomi doesnt look good either. She has really bad indicators of health, buggy eyes her jaw is too strong. super strong bone "model" types arent stacies. Theyre an 8 to some and 4 to the other halfor more so really on average theyre like a 6

That guy is facially unattractive to the majority of women, wheatwaffles calling this guy average and above average throughout the video had me rolling. Was surprised he didn't get matches due to his height, though.
tbh I do think he's average . def not above average in anyway though facially

• +1
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 1332
naomi doesnt look good either. She has really bad indicators of health, buggy eyes her jaw is too strong. super strong bone "model" types arent stacies. Theyre an 8 to some and 4 to the other halfor more so really on average theyre like a 6
i take it back just looked at google images. she looked ok in motion on a AD house tour tho

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, rand anon and eyelidcel
That guy is facially unattractive to the majority of women, wheatwaffles calling this guy average and above average throughout the video had me rolling. If he's 6/10 with that eye area and hairline, I am chad. That said, I was surprised height didn't carry him harder. Almost all of my friends who are 6'+ can slay off of Tinder
yeah he's def not but I think wheat goes for more practical everyday life ratings with ACTUAL people you will see in life not TRM style that rates everybody who has ever existed.

She doesn't look obese therefore goddess status in USA. It's why she rates herself a 7.

Last edited: