Ugly bitch annihilated by TRM

Rate her

• Total voters
That guy is facially unattractive to the majority of women, wheatwaffles calling this guy average and above average throughout the video had me rolling. If he's 6/10 with that eye area and hairline, I am chad. That said, I was surprised height didn't carry him harder. Almost all of my friends who are 6'+ can slay off of Tinder
theyre probably not slaying and doing just as shit as this dude if they have his level of face.

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
yeah he's def not but I think wheat goes for more practical everyday life ratings with ACTUAL people you will see in life not TRM style that rates everybody who has ever existed.
I agree and see exactly what you're saying, but funnily enough, I'd say none of us rate from the ACTUAL people we see in real life, women especially.

From my experience talking looks with women, they are brutal raters and rate much more in the way we do on this forum than a practical rating like you'd see on reddit. At least when they know it won't come back to bite them later, otherwise they'll say bluepilled shit because it's simply the smartest thing to do.

• +1
Reactions: eyelidcel
I agree and see exactly what you're saying, but funnily enough, I'd say none of us rate from the ACTUAL people we see in real life, women especially.

From my experience talking looks with women, they are brutal raters and rate much more in the way we do on this forum than a practical rating like you'd see on reddit. At least when they know it won't come back to bite them later, otherwise they'll say bluepilled shit because it's simply the smartest thing to do.
i gotta agree. especially attractive bitches who don't cope.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332
theyre probably not slaying and doing just as shit as this dude if they have his level of face.
They're much more facially attractive than him, I just mean as someone who is 5'9-5'10 I always assumed 6ft3 in bio would be a magic ticket to some free pussy on Tinder, but obviously I was wrong. More evidence that face is slightly more important than height.

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
They're much more facially attractive than him, I just mean as someone who is 5'9-5'10 I always assumed 6ft3 in bio would be a magic ticket to some free pussy on Tinder, but obviously I was wrong. More evidence that face is slightly more important than height.
oh kek

fr looks like a cave woman tbh lol
Bitch probably has a jungle under there and blames it on a disease because she a lazy ass bitch!

i dont see how that black girl looks good in anyway whatsoever ngl, she the chin and jaw width of henry cavill wtf
chad sons at least

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
2/10 but can easily get a HTN in the west.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058, Chadeep, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 1 other person
3/10.

She's probably my looksmatch. :feelswhy:

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and eyelidcel
4/10

• Woah
Over for narrow jaw/narrow chin women.

61EkS5KOuQL._AC_UX425_.jpg
Narrow chin and jaw is ideal for females. She is deformed tbh

• JFL
Legit deformed jaw, but looks good otherwise. Her teeth are probably a disaster also. With $80,000 worth of jaw surgery, dental work, chin and jaw implants she could be close to black stacey.
Her forehead is bigger than her face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Narrow chin and jaw is ideal for females. She is deformed tbh

White woman cope. Ideal female is wide faced and jawed, narrow chin looks masculine AF.

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_M

Narrow jaw females are repulsive and genetical garbage looking.

• JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
White woman cope. Ideal female is wide faced and jawed, narrow chin looks masculine AF.

pone.0146328.g004.PNG_M

Narrow jaw females are repulsive and genetical garbage looking.
Are you Asian chink?

smv mogs the whole forum

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and BugeyeBigNoseCurry

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
Jfl the girl in the OP is legit deformed. Unfixable falios

lmao rating this girl only 5.5 bro this subreddit is absolutly retarded

lmao rating this girl only 5.5 bro this subreddit is absolutly retarded

dude some said 8 , 6.5 etc. stop trying to be dramatic, you're probably color struck but light eyes and skin doesn't play into facial aesthetics. If she was a white girl she was just a plain white girl or black she wouldn't look that good. even she has some problems

lol my sister has a friend who has no chin at all and it's pointed down like her, she's coping hard tbh. doesn't even know it's over for her.