Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Thread title

Any bluepillers in here tonight?

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
Its threads like these that make me realize half the community is mentally ill. The fuck is the point of this thread?

Edit: You know what, I'm not done with you. Aren't you that plastic looking fuck who got a bunch of work done? You look like shit to us, but I'm smart enough to realise you probably look great to women. But you're still here. So you're basically still serving a death sentence. Kind of defeats the entire idea of your post, doesn't it? Ugly = Death, sure. But being a retard = death also, apparently.

Last edited:
needsolution

needsolution

Zephir
ok chad
77c4e15bdf124c902d2fe39b67a83c1d

Chadelite

Chadelite

Love jihad on Stacy tbh
Its threads like these that make me realize half the community is mentally ill. The fuck is the point of this thread?
yes

Deleted member 2810

Deleted member 2810

Anti - delusion
It is, especially if you get exposed to the blackpill.

crosshold

crosshold

Zephir

Edit: You know what, I'm not done with you. Aren't you that plastic looking fuck who got a bunch of work done? You look like shit to us, but I'm smart enough to realise you probably look great to women. But you're still here. So you're basically still serving a death sentence. Kind of defeats the entire idea of your post, doesn't it? Ugly = Death, sure. But being a retard = death also, apparently.
lol why are u mad over a title of a thread

the title is legit, being ugly is a death sentence. whats wrong with that?

Zyros

Zyros

Zephir
Stupid thread.

Are you really asking if theres bluepillers "looks dont matter" in a looksmax forum?

D

Deleted member 2846

Zephir

To add to that, being ugly has a child and teen is irreversible. Gets loads of surgery yet is still here. Mental damage= unfixable.

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
To add to that, being ugly has a child and teen is irreversible. Gets loads of surgery yet is still here. Mental damage= unfixable.

Yeah. Shit compounds. Bullying = depression/lack of confidence/NT goes out the window. Depression fucks with your hormones = less/worse bones, skin quality, height. Appetite drops and adds to this affect.

Conversely it's this fact that made me realise I'm not as ugly as I think, because I turned out okay.

Deleted member 275

Deleted member 275

Zephir
Yeah. Shit compounds. Bullying = depression/lack of confidence/NT goes out the window. Depression fucks with your hormones = less/worse bones, skin quality, height. Appetite drops and adds to this affect.

Conversely it's this fact that made me realise I'm not as ugly as I think, because I turned out okay.
This. Everything I want at this point is to have my PSL level back in my childhood and live through a childhood I never had.

I am happy how I look now and sure I can looksmax further but at this point I look good enough to live a good life. But I will never get my past back, fuarkk.

wellthatsucks

wellthatsucks

asshole

Hi Paulus

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
Cope, look at people in the streets. Most of them will be average or ugly jfl and they're in relationships and shit

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Cope, look at people in the streets. Most of them will be average or ugly jfl and they're in relationships and shit

in relationships with ugly creatures.

I would rather die alone than settle - I would hate myself and her if I did.

TRUE_CEL

TRUE_CEL

to coom or not to coom
in relationships with ugly creatures.

I would rather die alone than settle - I would hate myself and her if I did.
Still they get their dicks wet and that's all that matters eventually. That's why even landwhales are getting Chad-lites. Easy (har)poon

HighTGymcel

HighTGymcel

On the way to find myself.
Yeah Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
It is unless you're smart enough to pull off being an intellectual giant. And you probably aren't.

Reoreyh

Reoreyh

Bronze
It is unless you're smart enough to pull off being an intellectual giant. And you probably aren't.

This is sort of wrong. Intelligence is not something women recognize. Intelligence maxing is indirect gaming of money and influence. Women judge a man based on looks and how other men perceive him. Intelligence has zero correlation with LTR or ONS selection.

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
This is sort of wrong. Intelligence is not something women recognize. Intelligence maxing is indirect gaming of money and influence. Women judge a man based on looks and how other men perceive him. Intelligence has zero correlation with LTR or ONS selection.

truth here.

I actually dont really think girls care that much about money unless you are literally broke or they are actual gold diggers.

jfl if you think making 150K per year as a subhuman is gonna save you, she will still prefer chad whos on 40K per year but he looks good and other guys respect him.

LordNorwood

LordNorwood

This Too Shall Pass
Yeah I was talking about a meaningful life outside of getting women, not just another avenue of getting women.

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*

Giphy

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
How does it feel when you think like this?

good because its the truth

bad because the truth is not what I wanted

hopeful because it means I can plan realistically for the future

Deleted member 3045

Deleted member 3045

Banned
hopeful because it means I can plan realistically for the future
AFAIK you've already had many surgeries did they improve your mood in any significant way?

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
AFAIK you've already had many surgeries did they improve your mood in any significant way?

yes, I feel more confident now. Dopamine levels are higher on average than before.