Ugly = Death. Change my mind

Deleted member 2527

Deleted member 2527

Zephir
Thread title

Any bluepillers in here tonight?

Its threads like these that make me realize half the community is mentally ill. The fuck is the point of this thread?

Edit: You know what, I'm not done with you. Aren't you that plastic looking fuck who got a bunch of work done? You look like shit to us, but I'm smart enough to realise you probably look great to women. But you're still here. So you're basically still serving a death sentence. Kind of defeats the entire idea of your post, doesn't it? Ugly = Death, sure. But being a retard = death also, apparently.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mayorga, SayNoToRotting, Looksmax305 and 25 others
ok chad
77c4e15bdf124c902d2fe39b67a83c1d

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Looksmax305, Deleted member 1680, Zygos4Life and 7 others
It is, especially if you get exposed to the blackpill.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
It is, especially if you get exposed to the blackpill.
sad shit man.
fact is 90/100 of irl young freshman are below or at 4 psl jfl so
and they have no issues finding gf and living

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Zygos4Life, Gengar and 4 others
sad shit man.
fact is 90/100 of irl young freshman are below or at 4 psl jfl so
and they have no issues finding gf and living

Yeah but they’re NT

• So Sad
Its threads like these that make me realize half the community is mentally ill. The fuck is the point of this thread?

Edit: You know what, I'm not done with you. Aren't you that plastic looking fuck who got a bunch of work done? You look like shit to us, but I'm smart enough to realise you probably look great to women. But you're still here. So you're basically still serving a death sentence. Kind of defeats the entire idea of your post, doesn't it? Ugly = Death, sure. But being a retard = death also, apparently.
lol why are u mad over a title of a thread

the title is legit, being ugly is a death sentence. whats wrong with that?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead, Deleted member 245 and Deleted member 2810
lol why are u mad over a title of a thread

the title is legit, being ugly is a death sentence. whats wrong with that?

Hang on, let me make a thread titled "Water = Wet." Change my mind. What pisses me off is that he's basically saying "Water = Wet, but I'm dry btw."

• +1
Reactions: Gengar, Anubis and Deleted member 3043
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
Stupid thread.

Are you really asking if theres bluepillers "looks dont matter" in a looksmax forum?

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and Anubis

To add to that, being ugly has a child and teen is irreversible. Gets loads of surgery yet is still here. Mental damage= unfixable.

• +1
Reactions: Reoreyh
the world is sad and remorseless ngl

• +1
To add to that, being ugly has a child and teen is irreversible. Gets loads of surgery yet is still here. Mental damage= unfixable.

Yeah. Shit compounds. Bullying = depression/lack of confidence/NT goes out the window. Depression fucks with your hormones = less/worse bones, skin quality, height. Appetite drops and adds to this affect.

Conversely it's this fact that made me realise I'm not as ugly as I think, because I turned out okay.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
Yeah. Shit compounds. Bullying = depression/lack of confidence/NT goes out the window. Depression fucks with your hormones = less/worse bones, skin quality, height. Appetite drops and adds to this affect.

Conversely it's this fact that made me realise I'm not as ugly as I think, because I turned out okay.
This. Everything I want at this point is to have my PSL level back in my childhood and live through a childhood I never had.

I am happy how I look now and sure I can looksmax further but at this point I look good enough to live a good life. But I will never get my past back, fuarkk.

No shit ken face:soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1862

Hi Paulus

• +1
Reactions: anthony111553
Cope, look at people in the streets. Most of them will be average or ugly jfl and they're in relationships and shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3045
Cope, look at people in the streets. Most of them will be average or ugly jfl and they're in relationships and shit

in relationships with ugly creatures.

I would rather die alone than settle - I would hate myself and her if I did.

in relationships with ugly creatures.

I would rather die alone than settle - I would hate myself and her if I did.
Still they get their dicks wet and that's all that matters eventually. That's why even landwhales are getting Chad-lites. Easy (har)poon

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1347
Yeah Boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

It is unless you're smart enough to pull off being an intellectual giant. And you probably aren't.

It is unless you're smart enough to pull off being an intellectual giant. And you probably aren't.

This is sort of wrong. Intelligence is not something women recognize. Intelligence maxing is indirect gaming of money and influence. Women judge a man based on looks and how other men perceive him. Intelligence has zero correlation with LTR or ONS selection.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2527
This is sort of wrong. Intelligence is not something women recognize. Intelligence maxing is indirect gaming of money and influence. Women judge a man based on looks and how other men perceive him. Intelligence has zero correlation with LTR or ONS selection.

truth here.

I actually dont really think girls care that much about money unless you are literally broke or they are actual gold diggers.

jfl if you think making 150K per year as a subhuman is gonna save you, she will still prefer chad whos on 40K per year but he looks good and other guys respect him.

Yeah I was talking about a meaningful life outside of getting women, not just another avenue of getting women.

Giphy

How does it feel when you think like this?

good because its the truth

bad because the truth is not what I wanted

hopeful because it means I can plan realistically for the future

hopeful because it means I can plan realistically for the future
AFAIK you've already had many surgeries did they improve your mood in any significant way?

AFAIK you've already had many surgeries did they improve your mood in any significant way?

yes, I feel more confident now. Dopamine levels are higher on average than before.