Ugly girls give the worst compliments

Jerimal

Jerimal

Iron
it seems that ugly girls pull out some wack ass complements. the prettier girls have more significant complements.

ex: Ugly girls will complement my clothes, my shoes, my hair. whilst prettier girls complement things such as my eyes, my fragrance, or my cheekbones.

do pretty girls just know what areas guys focus on, and ugly girls just don't know what the fuck to say.

it seems that ugly girls pull out some wack ass complements. the prettier girls have more significant complements.

ex: Ugly girls will complement my clothes, my shoes, my hair. whilst prettier girls complement things such as my eyes, my fragrance, or my cheekbones.

do pretty girls just know what areas guys focus on, and ugly girls just don't know what the fuck to say.
Its a type of subconscious cope
Ugly girls know they're ugly, so if they talk about your actual facial features they will remind themselves of their own subhumanity

So they focus on changeable things like clothes. Their weak bluepilled minds wouldn't be able to take the Pain of the blackpill.
Imagine being called a princess your whole childhood, watching beauty and the beast 500 times and becoming the beast. Over

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, Dr SmalCox, Tito604 and 3 others
Nahh, u don't receive shit. Maybe in the next life bozo

• +1
Reactions: Jerimal
not really, when a girl compliments your clothes or fragarnce she wants to say ur hot without making it sound too sexual so she avoids body parts

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: chadintraining and autistic_tendencies
An ugly girl complimented my voice by saying I sounded like a teacher

Wtf