Ugly guys make girls feel creeped out subconsciously due to them being potential rapists.

CFW432

CFW432

Tamil Supremacy is the only truth
Girls use the word "creepy" or "creep" as a euphemism to describe a physically unattractive man. But in reality girls do actually feel "creeped" out by ugly guys subconsciously due to him still having the capability to force himself on her, and forcibly impregnate her. What does it mean to be "creeped out". Being "creeped out" is actually a completely natural emotion evolved in human beings to make them feel unsettled and become hyperaware in an environment where they feel like their safety and security is at risk. And what can be more unsettling than the thought of a physically unattractive guy forcibly impregnating you with his undesirable genes and forcing you to carry around a baby for 9 months whom you know has undesirable genes, when you could've been out getting fucked and impregnated by chad instead.

This is also why I believe girls also encourage chads to bully and harm incels/ ugly guys. One it gives the chad the chance to show off his dominant traits, and desirable genes thereby making her more attracted to him, and secondly if the chad can actually manage to bring some kind of bodily harm to the ugly dude, if not just straight up kill him, then she will have the peace of mind knowing that she can't possibly get raped and impregnated by him. Basically killing two birds with one stone.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 16371, Deleted member 17345 and 7 others
Stopped reading at "stone"

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17345, lutte, Deleted member 15309 and 2 others
you are gl tho

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, FailedNormieManlet and CFW432
Girls use the word "creepy" or "creep" as a euphemism to describe a physically unattractive man. But in reality girls do actually feel "creeped" out by ugly guys subconsciously due to him still having the capability to force himself on her, and forcibly impregnate her. What does it mean to be "creeped out". Being "creeped out" is actually a completely natural emotion evolved in human beings to make them feel unsettled and become hyperaware in an environment where they feel like their safety and security is at risk. And what can be more unsettling than the thought of a physically unattractive guy forcibly impregnating you with his undesirable genes and forcing you to carry around a baby for 9 months whom you know has undesirable genes, when you could've been out getting fucked and impregnated by chad instead.

This is also why I believe girls also encourage chads to bully and harm incels/ ugly guys. One it gives the chad the chance to show off his dominant traits, and desirable genes thereby making her more attracted to him, and secondly if the chad can actually manage to bring some kind of bodily harm to the ugly dude, if not just straight up kill him, than she will have the peace of mind knowing that she can't possibly can't raped by him and impregnated by him. Basically killing two birds with one stone.
Okay and so what if you're creepy? I truly don't give a fuck if I'm "creepy" fuck it if she is in fear of me that is good, she recognises my superiority over her and I can fucking exert my will to power.

If you're getting beaten by chad then you are an inferior man, MMAmaxx, become more powerful than chad. You will become more capable than him, then you can exert your power over him. If you can beat the shit out of a man, you are his master and ruler. He cannot do anything, you become his judge. People need to be tamed, beat the shit out of them

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Okay and so what if you're creepy? I truly don't give a fuck if I'm "creepy" fuck it if she is in fear of me that is good, she recognises my superiority over her and I can fucking exert my will to power.

If you're getting beaten by chad then you are an inferior man, MMAmaxx, become more powerful than chad. You will become more capable than him, then you can exert your power over him. If you can beat the shit out of a man, you are his master and ruler. He cannot do anything, you become his judge. People need to be tamed, beat the shit out of them
I encourage EVERY ugly guy to get huge and mmamax for this very reason. If chad tries starting shit with you, make sure you kick his ass in front of his girl. Then after you've done that, stare directly into her eyes, you will see such fear in her eyes, that it will be completely worth it.

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
I encourage EVERY ugly guy to get huge and mmamax for this very reason. If chad tries starting shit with you, make sure you kick his ass in front of his girl. Then after you've done that, stare directly into her eyes, you will see such fear in her eyes, that it will be completely worth it.
Glad we finally agree on something. You need to become physically powerful and learn to fight, it's the only way you can tame other men. No man has power over you if he cannot exert violence on you. Based as fuck bro

u are chadpreetlite tho

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
i saw ur pics tho u are gl and should slay white girls

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
yes this is very true sadly. I hate being an ugly , it makes me wanna kms. I hate women

"Chads" rarely fuck with subhumans. Only in those american teen movies do you see it.

99.9% of the time it's normies and other subhumans trying to climb over subhumans to struggle to show superiority.

• +1
Reactions: CFW432 and reputation

This is also why I believe girls also encourage chads to bully and harm incels/ ugly guys. One it gives the chad the chance to show off his dominant traits, and desirable genes thereby making her more attracted to him, and secondly if the chad can actually manage to bring some kind of bodily harm to the ugly dude, if not just straight up kill him, then she will have the peace of mind knowing that she can't possibly get raped and impregnated by him. Basically killing two birds with one stone.
Do you think it's instilled vanity, that enabled their latent darwinian mentality to be this way, or what? It was always there?

Do you think being in an environment in rural america, with an insanely judgy household that makes a woman insecure, and the only way to make insecurity stop is when a girl does what she's supposed to with getting with an average guy from her family is the only way to broadly make a woman get laid?

Very high iq

Do you think it's instilled vanity, that enabled their latent darwinian mentality to be this way, or what? It was always there?

Do you think being in an environment in rural america, with an insanely judgy household that makes a woman insecure, and the only way to make insecurity stop is when a girl does what she's supposed to with getting with an average guy from her family is the only way to broadly make a woman get laid?
It's purely their biological imperative

They want to breed with genetically superior men for the fitness of the tribe