Ugly or morbidly obese what you picking?

FaceAboveAll

FaceAboveAll

Goondy awaits
What would you rather be ugly or morbidly obese? I know morbidly obesity is changeable, but if it wasn't what one would you still pick?

if your morbidly obese your ugly but you also cant walk on stairs

• +1
Reactions: rubberduck, TheRagingBull, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
Im picking ugly, i cannot think how horrible is the life of a morbidly obese person.

• +1
Reactions: Xtra
Why the fuck is this even a question? You can live a normal life when ugly, it’s hard to live a normal life if you weigh 400 lbs+

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and WhiteBrazzilian
Im picking ugly, i cannot think how horrible is the life of a morbidly obese person.
Your dumb as fuck imagine being a morbidly obese person but having a Jordan Barrett face you would still be loved by foids because of it and you could loose weight and go from a great life to living like a god. When you’re ugly there is no changing your life it will always be shit no matter what

Why the fuck is this even a question? You can live a normal life when ugly, it’s hard to live a normal life if you weigh 400 lbs+
Your dumb as fuck imagine being a morbidly obese person but having a Jordan Barrett face you would still be loved by foids because of it and you could loose weight and go from a great life to living like a god. When you’re ugly there is no changing your life it will always be shit no matter what

No man who is morbid obese has a good face. Also plenty of ugly ntfags in my country have much better life than me while it would be impossible to have a good life when you are extremely obese and can't even walk

What is this retarded question
"ugly or ugly, what you picking"

• JFL
Reactions: radicalrationalist
No man who is morbid obese has a good face. Also plenty of ugly ntfags in my country have much better life than me while it would be impossible to have a good life when you are extremely obese and can't even walk
Why would every morbidly obese person not have a good face

Barrett
😂😂😂😂

yeah yeah nigger, u cant even use stairs being morbidly obese u cant live life whithout being handcapped

The pick obese & lose weight thing is a cop out answer because then you wouldn't be obese anymore, treating the question as staying obese or ugly I'd rather be ugly. Obesity makes it hard to even move around. I gained a weight when I tore my ACL (still below 20% BF) but just having a bit of fat on my belly when I bent down to tie my skates man it's so uncomfortable compared to when you have abs, it would feel disgusting to be obese

And just negative attitudes toward them, I don't think negatively of ugly people it's not their fault but I absolutely judge the fuck out of obese people

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian