Ugly people cant be proud of themselves.

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
Now and then i caught myself thinking ( or realizing other people talking about it as well )
''haha who cares if you are good at ''X'' thing, your still ugly and repulsive''
But when another guy does basically the same thing but hes somewhat decent we tend to be more proud and respectful of him.
Brutal
Ive seen this shit happen on Football, LoL, Minecraft, Chess, Professions ( colleges or anything that requires effort and intelligence ); simply brutal ngl.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, BigBoy, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
Looksmax or die trying

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, WastedYouth and Deleted member 6128
Now and then i caught myself thinking ( or realizing other people talking about it as well )
''haha who cares if you are good at ''X'' thing, your still ugly and repulsive''
But when another guy does basically the same thing but hes somewhat decent we tend to be more proud and respectful of him.
Brutal
Ive seen this shit happen on Football, LoL, Minecraft, Chess, Professions ( colleges or anything that requires effort and intelligence ); simply brutal ngl.
you will always be seen as overcompensating if you get really good at something as an incel.

you will always be seen as overcompensating if you get really good at something as an incel.
And? So you try nothing because it might could be conceived as overcompensating? What kind of bullshit is this

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
Brutal