That thread was not serious, for one.
For two, I look different depending on the angle, take this one for example
B612 20190518 194034 828

Or this one
B612 20190603 151336 243

And I don't think I'm prideful at all

• JFL
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
Cage at this self proclaimed normie who feels too proud to look at uglies when he himself isnt even chadlite and is thus deemed ugly by most women.
what's he look like

That thread was not serious, for one.
For two, I look different depending on the angle, take this one for example
View attachment 71793
Or this one
View attachment 71794

And I don't think I'm prideful at all

its kind of prideful calling urself attractive on self improving forum.

also im not here to rate you but you look slightly better then on the other thread, but still imo below average/ at best average

if u want reasons, pm me

Your not good looking enough to be making posts like this.

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444 and Framletgod
Your not good looking enough to be making posts like this.
My looks don't matter in this case, if I was turbo manlet ugly ethnic I'd still think the same.

its kind of prideful calling urself attractive on self improving forum.

also im not here to rate you but you look slightly better then on the other thread, but still imo below average/ at best average

if u want reasons, pm me
I call myself attractive because I'm having success in dating, not on dumb ratings.
No you wouldn’t.
Why would I not?

I call myself attractive because I'm having success in dating, not on dumb ratings.

Why would I not?

Fucking a 26 year old Asian as a WHITE guy is not success jfl

• JFL
Fucking a 26 year old Asian as a WHITE guy is not success jfl
Going off topic as usual. Can't argue so you look for other reasons? She's not the first woman I've dated.
Listen bro, I don't give a fuck about shitty memes on incel forums about how women over 16 are used up or how Asian women are all ugly. She is attractive to me and that's all I care about. Now, back to the topic?

Why would I not?

attractive /=/ success in dating

imagine a guy 1/10 dating female 1/10
hes probably gonna think he looks good/is attractive, well he might be attractive to that one girl cuz she/you got shity standards, but not for the rest of the population.

its called beeing delusional

Going off topic as usual. Can't argue so you look for other reasons?
Listen bro, I don't give a fuck about shitty memes on incel forums about how women over 16 are used up or how Asian women are all ugly. She is attractive to me and that's all I care about. Now, back to the topic?

Was not talking about what your girlfriend looks like, but acting like getting an Asian foid is some kinda of success as a white guy is pure delusion.

Back to the topic kys op

• +1
attractive /=/ success in dating

imagine a guy 1/10 dating female 1/10
hes probably gonna think he looks good/is attractive, well he might be attractive to that one girl cuz she/you got shity standards, but not for the rest of the population.

its called beeing delusional
I'd agree if the girl I was dating was below average, but she is not. And as I said before to @dogtown, I've briefly dated two white Russian JBs that are lusted for here. They'd get rated 7/10 just for being white. And do you know why I only dated them for a few weeks? They weren't the ones who broke with me, I was. And I broke up because, and people think I'm memeing when I say this, I only find Asian girls attractive.

i think we found the new mog king ngl

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
What the fuck is this shit brah

I'd agree if the girl I was dating was below average, but she is not. And as I said before to @dogtown, I've briefly dated two white Russian JBs that are lusted for here. They'd get rated 7/10 just for being white. And do you know why I only dated them for a few weeks? They weren't the ones who broke with me, I was. And I broke up because, and people think I'm memeing when I say this, I only find Asian girls attractive.

its not the issue about what race of girls you like.

its more like people like you that had no success in the past and once they get a gf they think that their life is complete, get crazy confidence (not sure if right word) and then go on forums like this and defend your looks/opinion with having a girlfriend

its not the issue about what race of girls you like.

its more like people like you that had no success in the past and once they get a gf they think that it is everything, get crazy confidence (not sure if right word) and then go on forums like this and defend your looks/opinion with having a girlfriend
Then I have been misunderstood. All my thoughts are the same as before, getting a girlfriend hasn't changed me. And as I've said, I've had girlfriends before, but this is the first serious one and the one I lost my virginity to.

whats your reasoning for saying that hes "at best average" jfl, he might not be a chad but hes clearly above average

I don't really mind ugly people honestly, you can't really help being ugly, but you should be shot on the spot if you're a fat piece of shit. No exceptions. Humans are meant to be fit

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Then I have been misunderstood. All my thoughts are the same as before, getting a girlfriend hasn't changed me. And as I've said, I've had girlfriends before, but this is the first serious one and the one I lost my virginity to.

with past i meant your very first gf, before anything.

this is what im gettin from all of summed up in my eyes and maybe others:

you think ur superior to 3/10 ppl and get disgusted by them, while you dont good enough either, call urself attractive cause of having multiple girlfriends, and using that as an excuse to defend ur delusional superiority to 3/10 ppl

Kek

Attachments

• ensp4rk4ce531.jpg
    ensp4rk4ce531.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 15
whats your reasoning for saying that hes "at best average" jfl, he might not be a chad but hes clearly above average

im just going based on my environment and what people think is good or bad in my country. he would get bullied to death here, i know people that look smiliar to him ngl.

the standards from where i life are way higher then lets say USA

Yeah sure, using that angle of course he is ugly.
RM Profile

Keep in mind he is considered to be the least attractive of the group and still has millions of fangirls.
with past i meant your very first gf, before anything.

this is what im gettin from all of summed up in my eyes and maybe others:

you think ur superior to 3/10 ppl and get disgusted by them, while you dont good enough either, call urself attractive cause of having multiple girlfriends, and using that as an excuse to defend ur delusional superiority to 3/10 ppl
I don't think I'm superior, I just feel disgust but it doesn't mean I'm like "thank god I'm not them" and delude myself into thinking I'm a god.
im just going based on my environment and what people think is good or bad in my country. he would get bullied to death here, i know people that look smiliar to him ngl.

the standards from where i life are way higher then lets say USA
Where do you live?

All my friends are attractive, being in the presence of an ugly person just makes me feel unclean. Seeing these fat, mouth breathing 3/10s on the train, I immediately move to another seat. Its not natural for ugly people to exist.
i-i-it's okay m-man.No skin off my back.

• So Sad
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
i-i-it's okay m-man.No skin off my back.
For one, you're not ugly enough to be repulsive to me. For two, even if you were, I wouldn't hate you but my first impressions would be disgust.

• Love it
Reactions: Einon