Ugly people disgust me

ElliotRodgerJr

ElliotRodgerJr

Kraken
All my friends are attractive, being in the presence of an ugly person just makes me feel unclean. Seeing these fat, mouth breathing 3/10s on the train, I immediately move to another seat. Its not natural for ugly people to exist.

• +1
Reactions: shimada, itsoverbuddyboyo, Deleted member 685 and 1 other person
pot calling the kettle black huh

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Acting just like a foid

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1089, DarknLost and 2 others
Women are simply more in touch with true human desires.
They're disconnected from reality but deep down they know damn well what they want and what they dislike.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 685
mariana trench IQ post

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1089, dogtown and 4 others
They're disconnected from reality but deep down they know damn well what they want and what they dislike.
It all happens subconsciously

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and ElliotRodgerJr
Wtf is this post. We're not a Chad Website here . More than 50% of this forum is ugly

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 1553, Deleted member 1089 and 2 others
Wtf is this post. We're not a Chad Website here . More than 50% of this forum is ugly
So? I don't care if 99% of this place is truecel tier, I'm simply expressing what I feel.
With that being said, most people who posted their pics here are average to above. Ofc the more attractive someone is, the more likely it is for him to post. Still, I'd imagine the true ratio of ugly to good looking people here is 2:1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
How about you fuck off? Normscum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Hunter and SikKunt
Everyone feels like that naturally tbh even subhumans. That's why this world is so broken, we are capable of "rational conscious thinking" while still being ruled by the subconscious ape desires jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7902, Hunter and ElliotRodgerJr
How about you fuck off? Normscum
The fact they you keep posting on this website shows you're at most slightly below average. If you were truly ugly, you wouldn't care about looksmaxing. If you're ugly, you're ugly for life unless you do surgeries, but then you'd spend your time wageslaving for surgery money.

u should disgust yourself bro

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt
says who? :lul: you dont mog shit boyo
Tinder matches, TanTan matches, IRL validation, the fact that I have an active sex life. I know I'm not chad or even chadlite, but I am upper tier normie, and that's enough to be considered attractive.

• +1
says who? :lul: you dont mog shit boyo
He does mog certain individuals on this website, however he isn't anything special in the eyes of a foid

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Tinder matches, TanTan matches, IRL validation, the fact that I have an active sex life. I know I'm not chad or even chadlite, but I am upper tier normie, and that's enough to be considered attractive.
just kek @ u tbqh t hb but whatever keeps the rope away

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
et tu Brute?

• +1
The fact they you keep posting on this website shows you're at most slightly below average. If you were truly ugly, you wouldn't care about looksmaxing. If you're ugly, you're ugly for life unless you do surgeries, but then you'd spend your time wageslaving for surgery money.
i am truecel trying to become normie

Normiescum like you are the worst

Why are you truecel?
manlet, balding, oldcel, upper eyelid exposure, bulbous nose, lack of undereye support, wristcel, framecel, curved eyebrows, gonial angle, etc

• +1
manlet, balding, oldcel, upper eyelid exposure, bulbous nose, lack of undereye support, wristcel, framecel, curved eyebrows, gonial angle, etc
Some of these can be fixed with soft looksmaxxing. I'm assuming you're going to the gym at least? Otherwise you've got no reason to complain about me being a bragging normie scum while you consciously opened this thread knowing full well of its contents and being in your shoes.

its natural to feel that way but you should go out of your way to treat ugly men kindly because the world shits on them enough as it is

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended and ElliotRodgerJr
its natural to feel that way but you should go out of your way to treat ugly men kindly because the world shits on them enough as it is
I do treat them well, so long as they treat me well. I won't be kind to them if they don't share the same feelings towards me.

how are you not disgusted by the guy in your pfp then?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1551, Deleted member 176, DarknLost and 3 others
how are you not disgusted by the guy in your pfp then?
He is lusted by millions worldwide, including precious white JBs that are worshipped here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1551 and SikKunt
I wouldn't use the word lusted, he's like a tranny
giphy.gif

• +1
he is a bugeyed jawless skinny faggot with makeup
Your point? He might not fit eurocentric PSL ratings, but the fact that he is famous for his face shows he is attractive.

but the fact that he is famous for his face
What so after puberty he instantly got famous due to people looking at him???
He must do something like kpop or some BS

What so after puberty he instantly got famous due to people looking at him???
He must do something like kpop or some BS
He was into kpop briefly, he is a singer and actor(a terrible one though, no offense to him), and also modeling. I'm not saying it's just his face, but if he were ugly, his videos wouldn't get millions of views.
Hqdefault

Tumblr ovqytkFJ5K1teiv9io5 500

• +1
Your point? He might not fit eurocentric PSL ratings, but the fact that he is famous for his face shows he is attractive.

muh eurocentric standards. good little ethnic cope.

white guys are objectively better looking. they are both prettier and more robust. also taller with larger frames and penises.

muh eurocentric standards. good little ethnic cope.

white guys are objectively better looking. they are both prettier and more robust. also taller with larger frames and penises.
View attachment 71786
The guy you posted is the same height as Wu Yifan. North-East Asians have the same frame and genetic muscle limit as Europeans. And the penis thing is also a myth.

Cage at this self proclaimed normie who feels too proud to look at uglies when he himself isnt even chadlite and is thus deemed ugly by most women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, Deleted member 1089, GenericChad1444 and 1 other person
Cage at this self proclaimed normie who feels too proud to look at uglies when he himself isnt even chadlite and is thus deemed ugly by most women.
I'm not self proclaimed. I know what I am, and I'm not exaggerating for validation on some obscure forum. Whether I'm deemed ugly by others, I don't care, that isn't my point. I'm just sharing what I feel when looking at ugly people, it's not something I can control and I don't feel proud of it.

I'm not self proclaimed. I know what I am, and I'm not exaggerating for validation on some obscure forum. Whether I'm deemed ugly by others, I don't care, that isn't my point. I'm just sharing what I feel when looking at ugly people, it's not something I can control and I don't feel proud of it.

well don't say you're not ugly if you're not chadlite at least. normshits are ugly.

well don't say you're not ugly if you're not chadlite at least. normshits are ugly.
Normies aren't ugly. Just look around you for a bit, most average guys are with average girls, most good looking guys are with good looking girls. You can say that the girl is cheating on the normie guy, but then I see some poor people with average faces still get in a relationship. Why would the girl be in a relationship with him in the first place if she was gonna cheat? It's not like he has money. And female validation isn't part of it either, most guys don't treat their girlfriends like how PSL users think white knights do.

This isn't an attack towards you or anyone else here, I'm just curious why do you think normies are ugly?

Normies aren't ugly. Just look around you for a bit, most average guys are with average girls, most good looking guys are with good looking girls. You can say that the girl is cheating on the normie guy, but then I see some poor people with average faces still get in a relationship. Why would the girl be in a relationship with him in the first place if she was gonna cheat? It's not like he has money. And female validation isn't part of it either, most guys don't treat their girlfriends like how PSL users think white knights do.

This isn't an attack towards you or anyone else here, I'm just curious why do you think normies are ugly?

off topic

is that you on ur latest OP thread

Gigacope. Most foods flock to chad. Chad revolves foids. 80/20 rule. Normshits sometimes get chads scraps or the bottom 20% females but apart from that they're fucked.

I say normshits are ugly because to define ugly for males we have to go by female standards for male attractiveness since they're built by nature to judge that and women rate about 80% of men as below average.

You’re starting to sound like a foid, man.

Gigacope. Most foods flock to chad. Chad revolves foids. 80/20 rule. Normshits sometimes get chads scraps or the bottom 20% females but apart from that they're fucked.

I say normshits are ugly because to define ugly for males we have to go by female standards for male attractiveness since they're built by nature to judge that and women rate about 80% of men as below average.
Ofc they prefer Chad, but you still haven't explained why these girls get into relationships with normies, if those normies have nothing going for them besides their average face.