Ugly people trying to be funny

C

Cupidon

Iron
Why ugly people laugh a lot and try being humorous and funny in some way as opposed to highly attractive individuals being the way they are without trying hard to attract people ?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Satan, lilhorizontal32 and Deleted member 11053
.me in a nutshell

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Satan, Deleted member 7902 and 4 others
Literally survival instinct. Smiling is a sign low status, to signal that you are not a threat.

Being ugly and confident means being instantly killed.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klamus, Deleted member 7902, antiantifa and 5 others
Literally survival instinct. Smiling is a sign low status, to signal that you are not a threat.

So basically they're compensating for low status by laughing

• +1
Reactions: jordan56

ugly acting alpha = execution/beat up
ugly no personality = useless subhuman low status slave
ugly funny = same as above, but is treated better

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020 and efidescontinuado
When I was young I used to say random words and people laughed uncontrollably

was this the effect of :

1) me being a gigachad

2) toxic gas

3) hyena effect

4) they were laughin at my face

First of all, most of bluepilled ugly dudes don't even know they are ugly. At best they will realize that no one like them and that's when they will make clown of themselves just to being 'liked'. They will make clowns of themselves just to be part of the group, even tho it means being laugh at by the rest of the group. At some point they will stop doing that or they will be cringy losers for the rest of their lives.

• +1
Reactions: klamus, Administrator, efidescontinuado and 4 others
tbh i see this irl too, most good looking guys walk around like this 😐

dont smile theory???

brutal, that hurt but it is what it is. but if ugly men knew that attractive men are funnier without even trying they would just keep to themselves.

blackpill saves you so much time, effort, money, and mental health.

• +1
Reactions: MikeMew'sBitch, Cupidon and Deleted member 6403
First of all, most of bluepilled ugly dudes don't even know they are ugly. At best they will realize that no one like them and that's when they will make clown of themselves just to being 'liked'. They will make clowns of themselves just to be part of the group, even tho it means being laugh at by the rest of the group. At some point they will stop doing that or they will be cringy losers for the rest of their lives.
This. Used to say stupid things to get people’s attention in groups even if it meant making a fool of myself.

But realised that if the only way you can command the attention of a group is by making them laugh (and this is important) AT YOU (and not WITH YOU) they don’t like/respect you and you are better off spending your time trying to find friends who will listen to you and pay attention to you even if you aren’t saying funny things/being a bit more serious

• +1
Reactions: lepo2317
Why ugly people laugh a lot and try being humorous and funny in some way as opposed to highly attractive individuals being the way they are without trying hard to attract people ?
Because ugly people have to work for validation. Attractive ppl give out validation

• +1
Reactions: lilhorizontal32
take a good guess