Ugly white man dismembers sheboon

DharkDC

DharkDC

Streets don't love you
IMG 5239
A Wisconsin man on Friday was charged in the death of a missing 19-year-old whose dismembered leg was found at a local park.

Maxwell Anderson, 33, faces counts of arson, murder and mutilating a corpse in connection to the death of Sade Robinson, who met with the suspect the night that she vanished, according to a criminal complaint obtained by HuffPost.

The teen was reported missing last week by a friend, who told detectives that Robinson had not been returning her calls and failed to show up for work.
Phone records indicated that before her disappearance, Robinson had been messaging Anderson about meeting at a restaurant where he used to work. Surveillance footage showed Robinson and Anderson dining at the restaurant for about an hour before leaving. A bartender there told detectives that Anderson had come in to pick up a W-2 but stayed at the establishment for a “first date.”

On April 4, detectives searched Anderson’s home, where they found blood on a bed and on walls leading toward the basement, according to the complaint. In the basement, they said they discovered multiple gasoline containers. Anderson was taken into custody that same day after officers flagged him down in a traffic stop.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
Pasta and lobster innit :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: zan, 6"4 Tyrone(I'm not), ominion and 2 others
Ugly White men still mog the blacks

Sad asf

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Jew fed, anyhow READ!

Is it just me or doesn't it seem far more likely he killed her with the intent of eating her, than it does that he sexually assaulted her then killed her to cover it up. I mean she is a gross sheboon, why would a white man want to have sex with her, and if he did want to have sex with her, she would have probably agreed. Alternatively, she sexually assaulted him, then he killed her in self defense, and he tried to cover up the death.