Ugly whore spurgs out about body count, reddit rejoices

Whore

• +1
Reactions: Deprived and Niklaus Mikaelson
Redditors are a different breed. I bet they're creampieing their pants thinking "well maybe if I defend promiscuity, then maybe one of those whores will give me a chance :soy: :soy: :soy: "

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580 and Deprived

"muh get fucked" "muh he can get fucked" "that's so fucked" This whore has been passed around so many times (raspy blowjob voice, triple digit bodycount at the minimum :feelskek:) the only word she can think of is "fuck"

Originally I thought that this was posted on "tiktokcringe" to make fun of the girl, but NO, soyboy redditors soying as usual, they're genuinely on her side jfl

Reddit whores and soyboys would defend that whore with their lives just for a chance of that STD ridden pussy. MUHH I'M A GUY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT BODY COUNT! LOOK AT ME YIPPIE, I'M A PROUD CUCK!

Brb one of the only sensible comments got downvoted to oblivion

And then ratio'd by some guy just calling them an incel. Typical reddit argument based purely on the rage and tears of soyboys, no logic whatsoever.

Yeah bro there's nothing wrong with dating a girl with a high bodycount, if you think otherwise you're insecure! It's not like they're more likely to cheat, more likely to divorce, and less happy overall! oh wait...

literally fucking no one wants a partner with a high body count this applies for both men and women. Statistics all show that promiscuous people are more likely to have antisocial personality traits, mental illness and are prone to unstable relationships that dont last. This matches common knowledge; women don't like playboys and men don't like sluts. Idk why normies cant seem to get this.

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon, Deprived and GetShrekt
Jfl at americucks

And the comments are pathetic

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon

"muh get fucked" "muh he can get fucked" "that's so fucked" This whore has been passed around so many times (raspy blowjob voice, triple digit bodycount at the minimum :feelskek:) the only word she can think of is "fuck"

Originally I thought that this was posted on "tiktokcringe" to make fun of the girl, but NO, soyboy redditors soying as usual, they're genuinely on her side jfl

Reddit whores and soyboys would defend that whore with their lives just for a chance of that STD ridden pussy. MUHH I'M A GUY AND I DON'T CARE ABOUT BODY COUNT! LOOK AT ME YIPPIE, I'M A PROUD CUCK!

Brb one of the only sensible comments got downvoted to oblivion

And then ratio'd by some guy just calling them an incel. Typical reddit argument based purely on the rage and tears of soyboys, no logic whatsoever.

Yeah bro there's nothing wrong with dating a girl with a high bodycount, if you think otherwise you're insecure! It's not like they're more likely to cheat, more likely to divorce, and less happy overall! oh wait...

Reddit cucks think you are "insecure" and "incel" if you don't let your wife get plowed by Tyrone and then raise the resulting offspring as your own.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magical Apple, TheDragon, Deprived and 1 other person
Dumb elite didn’t even understand that women are the locks, not the key

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20679
It's crazy that you can't tell you don't want a whore anymore without being called an incel
At the end of the day roasties will be roasties, soys will be soys, and cucks will be cucks. Don’t let posts like these or the faggots in the comments sperging out about bodycount offended you lmao. They’re bluepilled NPCs who can cope all they want with their 1000+ body count gfs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23359 and Deprived
literally fucking no one wants a partner with a high body count this applies for both men and women. Statistics all show that promiscuous people are more likely to have antisocial personality traits, mental illness and are prone to unstable relationships that dont last. This matches common knowledge; women don't like playboys and men don't like sluts. Idk why normies cant seem to get this.
Naw foids don’t generally “like” playboys or men with high body counts specifically, but they’ll fuck men with high body counts cuz it’s a indicative sign of your success as a man, foids are turned off by men who are virgins lol

• +1
Reactions: Deprived
Site always reposting the same shit

foids are turned off by men who are virgins lol
have met some that weren't on tinder tbh
was larping as a virgin chad though

Those crazy eyes though… her shit skin quality repulses me tbh. I feel bad for all three hundred of the dudes who’ve had their dick inside that.

Dont be a hypocrite. If i had the choice i would've had a high bodycount aswell.
It's a much bigger problem if a girl has it , as a man it's not really a issue that's the point of the master key analogy.

But yes if You have a ton of male slayers your gonna create tons of whores , so men are also to blame for foids being promiscuous.

It's a much bigger problem if a girl has it , as a man it's not really a issue that's the point of the master key analogy.

But yes if You have a ton of male slayers your gonna create tons of whores , so men are also to blame for foids being promiscuous.
In an ideal world i would've LTR'ed just 1 woman, but sadly this can never be the case. Its the slaying culture that is the problem.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
In an ideal world i would've LTR'ed just 1 woman, but sadly this can never be the case. Its the slaying culture that is the problem.
I would have loved to ltr and marry and impregnate some trad jb Stacy wife. I don't need a high body count but everything is cope except jb stacy. If men just got straight to that they wouldn't wanna obsess with slaying.

She has thousand cock stare and her voice box has been destroyed jfl
Probably sleeps with 3 different guys everyday.
Average female in 2022

It's just reddit, not real life.

IRL men neg slut women all the time, especially when they're old and have some experience.

Wanting virgins in the current western climate is childish though because the culture is such that a woman who is a virgin is so rare to find
Yes they do but they also end up with sluts

Impossible to find a girl who hasn’t been ran through

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Dont be a hypocrite. If i had the choice i would've had a high bodycount aswell.
some women try to gaslight you that it's hypocrisy to judge them for sleeping around. biologically it's not in a male's best interest to invest time and resources into a polyamorous female because it's detrimental to paternity, while male promiscuity simply means his genetics are in high demand

some women try to gaslight you that it's hypocrisy to judge them for sleeping around. biologically it's not in a male's best interest to invest time and resources into a polyamorous female because it's detrimental to paternity, while male promiscuity simply means his genetics are in high demand
cope