@uglyandfat vs @ipray2jordanbarrett

Literally could get 3.5k if I spent my day swiping this app is jfl ngl. Why is he so cocky though lmao.

Literally sent it because someone else compared it jfc
Exactly, I can get those numbers in a day and I’m by no means gigachad nor will I ever brag as one.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and SendMePicsToRate
Exactly, I can get those numbers in a day and I’m by no means gigachad nor will I ever brag as one.
I mean my sig and title says how narcy I am. This app is pure fucking cope though to be honest it kinda hurts ngl.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
he made a thread yesterday about how bitches chose him over chico on yubo and i instantly knew that app was a cope JFL
Those apps are omega cope. No one has ever slayed on Yubo or Wizz lmfao, they are basically role playing apps.
The app where people actually hookup and is realistic is Tinder.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, everythingisacope and Uglyandfat
Tinder mog battle would be more accurate tbh. JB's have somewhat low standards cuz of going through puberty and not knowing they can attract Chad's.

• +1
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and court monarch777
Why are you trying to compete against him, you're literally 20 and he's 16. He's not even fully developed as a man yet. Also this app is for teenagers still in highschool.

His aesthetic and his face is good for the girls of his age. Let him get his wizz matches and leave him be

Smh
im 18 jfl

cucks you, but not as much since you have a pretty dimorphic face
Yeah it is painful tbh, and thank you but still just lmao at my genes. Albeit I think I will live.

im 18 jfl
My bad not you bro, I meant the guy who's constantly after him even in the other thread of him showing his matches, I meant @Be_ConfidentBro

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
Yeah it is painful tbh, and thank you but still just lmao at my genes. Albeit I think I will live.
less of a cucking factor where you live rather than say in Spain or some other latin countries

your bad genes balanced out, I had too many good genes so god stopped at my jaw and forward growth JFL

I would love to ask Conormcgregor to make an Italy tinder experiment on this narcy mutt and bring him down to earth real quick but he doesn’t want anything to do with .me anymore.
Would do it myself but I’m using my tinder acc

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393, metagross, everythingisacope and 2 others
less of a cucking factor where you live rather than say in Spain or some other latin countries
but u also get uglier women being the average than in Spain.... brutal tbh

I would love to ask Conormcgregor to make an Italy tinder experiment on this narcy mutt and bring him down to earth real quick but he doesn’t want anything to do with .me anymore.
Would do it myself but I’m using my tinder acc
what's up with him why did he leave?based user imo

• +1
You say that but gingers are abused in the UK jfc
your bad genes balanced out, I had too many good genes so god stopped at my jaw and forward growth JFL
Lmao rip at you ngl
but u also get uglier women being the average than in Spain.... brutal tbh
The main issue is the fucking makeup, a lot of women could look good but they cakeface lol

• JFL
Girls HATE HATE HATE facial adiposity
so shit thread
@Chadlite Rutherford
true we should redo this thread when im down to lik 12% but that would take probably 4-5 months from now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6475
You say that but gingers are abused in the UK jfc

Lmao rip at you ngl

The main issue is the fucking makeup, a lot of women could look good but they cakeface lol
bruuuuuutal cake look that is mad popular in the U.K. especially
Gingers are more common in England, so they get bullied based on cultural bullshit, you'd stand out like crazy in a spanish country and idk if that is smth. good in this regard

Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

@IPray2JordanBarrett

• JFL
Reactions: gamma, Chadeep and Be_ConfidentBro
bruuuuuutal cake look that is mad popular in the U.K. especially
Gingers are more common in England, so they get bullied based on cultural bullshit, you'd stand out like crazy in a spanish country and idk if that is smth. good in this regard
It is so painfully popular I literally adore how women look without makeup it fucking hurts my soul.

True literally though, honestly I have found when talking to women from that country they tend to find it "exotic" and "noble" so lmao I have zero idea

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope
It is so painfully popular I literally adore how women look without makeup it fucking hurts my soul.

True literally though, honestly I have found when talking to women from that country they tend to find it "exotic" and "noble" so lmao I have zero idea
bruh u not from the west makeup saves these hoes

• +1

nah it's dangerous to like women without makeup, many are better off with the cake tbh 🤣

Yeah we’re friends irl and talk almost everyday.
Aight hope he stays sane, also insanely blackpilled me to never visit Italy "for fun" so 👍🏽👍🏽 in that regard

• +1
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Uglyandfat and everythingisacope
First guy has a long midface

i am a higher body fat in that photo to be fair
Eyes up u win, eyes down he wins as it is rn but ur fat so ull prob win post fat loss

• +1
also JFL

Attachments

• 1614449848273.png
    1614449848273.png
    224 KB · Views: 19
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12413 and gamma
  • So Sad
rip i think it would be a solid experiment tbh
It would have been to be honest, just make another chadfish account lmao and then ask women lmao

• +1
  • Love it
is that yubo?

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat and Deleted member 6873
  • JFL
Reactions: Lars