@uglyandfat vs @ipray2jordanbarrett

hard to say because girls have diff types why trying to mog eachother if you guys can mog togheter :)
tbh like 2 girls wanted to have a threesome JFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: oatmeal and Lars
lefort 1 would be ideal for you honestly.

do only 3-4 mm movement maximum however.
He can't have that unless he has an underbite or if he wants to get a bimax tbh

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal and Uglyandfat
He can't have that unless he has an underbite or if he wants to get a bimax tbh
i have slight underbite but most orthodontists would just recommend braces doubt id be able to get a bimax recommendation though it would be good with genio and zygo implants

• +1
Reactions: oatmeal
i have slight underbite but most orthodontists would just recommend braces doubt id be able to get a bimax recommendation though it would be good with genio and zygo implants
There is very little stopping you asking for it as a cosmetic procedure assuming you have the money.

True that just requires time to prepare though

• +1
Reactions: Uglyandfat
There is very little stopping you asking for it as a cosmetic procedure assuming you have the money.

True that just requires time to prepare though
I'd do it im not even scared tbh it would probably ascend me a half psl point ontop of .75 psl point from losing weight bringing me up to 6.25 psl

I'd do it im not even scared tbh it would probably ascend me a half psl point ontop of .75 psl point from losing weight bringing me up to 6.25 psl
Then that is fine then honestly, just look for a cosmetic surgeon willing to do it instead and spend the money.

• +1
Then that is fine then honestly, just look for a cosmetic surgeon willing to do it instead and spend the money.
bimax plus genio would probably cost 25-30k with everything and zygo implants (for forward projection) would probably cost 15k plus including a lip lift to bring my upper lip up and decrease philtrum length, would be close to my life savings parents would probably very against it so I might go filler route at first from 19-20 and and by 21 ill fully decide it but by then ill probably have 5-6 bodies and my mindset might change

but anyway low body fat and good body first before all no need for surgeries atm

bimax plus genio would probably cost 25-30k with everything
???

who are you going to lol. with ramieri last I heard it was 15k for this max.

???

who are you going to lol. with ramieri last I heard it was 15k for this max.
Probably Richard ting as he's like an hour away im just estimating tbh

• +1
you can find an orthodontist willing to do do dental decompensation and then recommend you to a surgeon.

you have to go through the process though.

• +1
you can find an orthodontist willing to do do dental decompensation and then recommend you to a surgeon.

you have to go through the process though.
too low iq for this JFL but ill look into it

• +1
too low iq for this JFL but ill look into it
its honestly not even that hard.

you can just ask ting to find an orthodontist who will do it

• +1
first guy looks better for sure

second guy looks like the ethnicels i see hanging around the mall

also this is what the full photo looks like so you can get a better idea of me vs him he had to crop it

is that a finalmouse son? :eek:

• +1