Votes: 6 60.0%
  • A little

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters
dogtown

dogtown

Ascended
Do you give a fuck about brexit ?

I hope you wankers had a loisence to vote in this post.
??

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex
I hope you wankers had a loisence to vote in this post.
??

My phone keeps getting spammed about brexit referendum constantly ..

• JFL
Reactions: dogtown
There’s no brexit for your face

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, UndercovrNormie and dogtown
Probably would've voted leave if I was old enough when the referendum was held, always kek at the LibDems when they say "young people didn't get a say" because they think we'd all vote remain because of a bunch of bullshit internet polls.

• +1
Probably would've voted leave if I was old enough when the referendum was held, always kek at the LibDems when they say "young people didn't get a say" because they think we'd all vote remain because of a bunch of bullshit internet polls.

Would vote stay tbh, don’t give a fuck about politics, just want easy holidays tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Would vote stay tbh, don’t give a fuck about politics, just want easy holidays tbh ngl
That's a fair enough argument, although if it was up to me I'd keep the trade deals and free movement and shit, just stop paying them 19 billion a year.

• +1
That's a fair enough argument, although if it was up to me I'd keep the trade deals and free movement and shit, just stop paying them 19 billion a year.

Agreed i used to want to leave but I realise it’s just not worth it for me in my case

• +1
Reactions: UndercovrNormie
Agreed i used to want to leave but I realise it’s just not worth it for me in my case
Yeah, although leave won, and if we just... don't do it, or keep holding elections over and over again until we vote remain it sets a really bad precedent for basically all of democracy on this shitty continent.

• +1
Brexit was doomed from the start because democracy is fake anyway. Just lol at thinking you can change anything by voting.

BREXIT MEANS EXIT