UK coronavirus cases jump to 85

2peasinapod

2peasinapod

Banned
The number of coronavirus cases in the UK has jumped by 32 since this morning, to a total of 85.

Twenty-nine had recently travelled to affected countries or picked it up from people known to have travelled from abroad.

But three more contracted the virus in the UK and no one knows where they got it from.

The UK's chief medical adviser said investigations and contact tracing had begun.

Earlier, he said onward transmission and an epidemic in the UK was "likely".
lol at these braindead idiots still going away and coming back with the virus, literally the definition of subhuman

poor low class rfetards who cant justify their health for their pre booked ryanair flights

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Ruby, Effortless and 1 other person
From what I've gathered, it may only effect older people or people with weaker immune systems. It may also be a racial thing native to only Asians. I'm not sure, I need to study it a bit more, but this may be overblown a bit too much Imo.

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
48E7E28A 6A7C 4CC1 A203 F68154606687

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 534, HighIQcel and Deleted member 3202
From what I've gathered, it may only effect older people or people with weaker immune systems. It may also be a racial thing native to only Asians. I'm not sure, I need to study it a bit more, but this may be overblown a bit too much Imo.

yeh thats right, the uk is trying to wipe out some oldcells to save money on pensions

0 precaustions are being taken as a nation

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless and Deleted member 3202
yeh thats right, the uk is trying to wipe out some oldcells to save money on pensions

0 precaustions are being taken as a nation

This is a good theory tbh

ngl it's over if your body is weak enough to die of coronavirus

threas one dude ill in poland, im legit scared

May Allah wipe em out

FUCK BRITISH PEOPLE

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430