UK has the most opportunities

khaleejicel

khaleejicel

Bronze
u can take apprenticeship for plumbing + electrician, and make £40k a year, even if ur failing everything and scraping 4's/5's (barely 40% in some subjects)

some jobs even offer apprenticeship degree, and this isnt as uncommon as u think it might be, its when you work for 2 years at a job making £13-20k a year from 16-18 and then go to university and not go into ANY debt whatsoever and have ur entire course paid off, then u might have a conditional offer once ur university is done

on top of that the universities here are the best one of my cousins was a triple major in com sci graphics + math and she got a $150k job offer at a startup with bonuses and stocks which r worth so much now

JFL at ungrateful immigrants living in UK not realising we have one of the best chances here

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jonnyboi, sb23, Pikabro and 8 others
u can take apprenticeship for plumbing + electrician, and make £40k a year, even if ur failing everything and scraping 4's/5's (barely 40% in some subjects)

some jobs even offer apprenticeship degree, and this isnt as uncommon as u think it might be, its when you work for 2 years at a job making £13-20k a year from 16-18 and then go to university and not go into ANY debt whatsoever and have ur entire course paid off, then u might have a conditional offer once ur university is done

on top of that the universities here are the best one of my cousins was a triple major in com sci graphics + math and she got a $150k job offer at a startup with bonuses and stocks which r worth so much now
Good shit

JFL at ungrateful immigrants living in UK not realising we have one of the best chances here
Shit looking foids , shit food , shit climate , insane hypergamy, full of curries and thugs .
But 'Uk has the most opportunities bro'

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FascisstChad, Jonnyboi, Always Stay You and 12 others
Shit looking foids , shit food , shit climate , insane hypergamy, full of curries and thugs .
But 'Uk has the most opportunities bro'
how does that relate w money lol thats community

• +1
Reactions: drimprovement, UrGirlsMcm, SomethingIsWrong and 2 others
My bad , yh Uk is quite good for making money same in US tbh
for starting out UK has the best but US does offer better salaries + standards in states despite taxes

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and MA_ascender
@6PSLcel my pajji did u ever think of doing an apprenticeship or pick up on roofing or something like that? or are u focused on bouncermaxxing

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Apprentices end up making more money than the people who go to uni. All guys I know who started an apprenticeship are enjoying life 10x’s more

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and Pikabro

No we dont
Every recruiter and interviewer for trades and entry level jobs are disgusting fucking pedophiles

Fuck the uk
Fuck everyone here too JFL I’m leaving soon

• +1
Reactions: uksucks
JFL at this capitalist shithole

• JFL
Reactions: Debetro
Money doesn't matter if you don't have hot girls to fuck also high cost of living.

Much better to get a remote job and then go to south America.

• JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm and N1666
Money doesn't matter if you don't have hot girls to fuck also high cost of living.

You must be low class and live in a shit hole to be complaining about the cost of living here and the women…

The UK doesn’t suck if you have money, so yeah it does matter.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, khaleejicel and yolan
You must be low class and live in a shit hole
My parents are well off, I went to private school, I live in a detached house in a modern development full of rich boomers.

I never said I am affected by cost of living but acting like your life is the same in the UK whilst not being a multi millionaire vs in south america, is bs.

Enjoy working for the rest of your life whilst abroad you could retire at age 35.

Also money doesn't matter for women unless you're betabuxing

• JFL
Reactions: halloweed, yolan and N1666
My parents are well off, I went to private school, I live in a detached house in a modern development full of rich boomers.

I never said I am affected by cost of living but acting like your life is the same in the UK whilst not being a multi millionaire vs in south america, is bs.

Enjoy working for the rest of your life whilst abroad you could retire at age 35.

Also money doesn't matter for women unless you're betabuxing
"Money doesn't matter for women":lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: N1666 and uksucks
No we dont
Every recruiter and interviewer for trades and entry level jobs are disgusting fucking pedophiles

Fuck the uk
Fuck everyone here too JFL I’m leaving soon
Getting a job here is piss easy. You just need to lick ass well.

The problem is even 40/50k is nothing in London.

re

real but job market can be shitty also apprenticeships are so comp :lul:

you can make 40k a year flipping burgers in the US lol at your shithole

• +1
Reactions: uksucks and piec
Australia is the best. Fuck all of you idiots. UK is full of ugly whores stuck in jersey shore times. US is a woke slop and you'll never be a citizen there.

• +1
Australia is the best. Fuck all of you idiots. UK is full of ugly whores stuck in jersey shore times. US is a woke slop and you'll never be a citizen there.
USA has very good salaries and lower taxes
if you have an above average income then US is better for sure
just dont live in a metropolitan ity if you dont want wokeness

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
OP check the average rent in a city and taxes on 40k pounds then tell me if the UK is good lol
also you aren't making 40k at the start, average is 35k pounds with half making less than that

• +1
US is way worse if you make less than 80k usd though

more than 40k for sure
if you mean a burger stand
yeah thats a good job, you could probably start a shwarma stand or hot dogs or pretzels or something and pull in a lot

but i mean in certain areas with high min wage, you can go to mcdonalds and get 20+/hr entry

Why do you hate Australia? What's wrong with it

and then get taxed 50% and pay 20% for some national insurance bullshit and then u call the ambulance and lose $400
taxes are more like 10% at that level and you don't have to use ambulances lol

wokeness doesnt matter its just another type of stupid normie yapping to ignore

obviously uk is good overall compared to entire world but its shit compared to most western countries and usa still mogs everything (duh)

• +1
Reactions: qazw and uksucks

Younger me was so retarded. Why did I not do an apprenticeship degree? :feelswah:

I have good gcse grades yet can't even get a minimum wage job at 17 years old. These are absolute tales. 40k a year is an absolute dream and only feasible after years in the industry unless you start your own business which is absolute slavery

most opportunities? yall eat like its ww2, how about you take the opportunity to eat some actual fucking food

like wtf is this

• JFL
Reactions: username1000
most opportunities? yall eat like its ww2, how about you take the opportunity to eat some actual fucking food

like wtf is this

View attachment 3171657
not related to money but ok

I have good gcse grades yet can't even get a minimum wage job at 17 years old. These are absolute tales. 40k a year is an absolute dream and only feasible after years in the industry unless you start your own business which is absolute slavery
are u that retarded lol

£40k a yr is bullshit for an apprenticeship lmao

remote jobs arent easy to get post-pandemic

• +1

if u make £30,000 then ur the top 10% easily for 18-21

if u make £31,000 then ur above avg for 22-29

so what the fuck are you talking about £40,000 for apprenticeship?

im starting a full time job which will be £31,000 a year, and ill be making around £6,000 extra income online so 38k a year

im 21 years old and live in the north meaning ill be easily top 5% for my age, and top 20% for 22-29 yr olds

View attachment 3172496

if u make £30,000 then ur the top 10% easily for 18-21

if u make £31,000 then ur above avg for 22-29

so what the fuck are you talking about £40,000 for apprenticeship?

im starting a full time job which will be £31,000 a year, and ill be making around £6,000 extra income online so 38k a year

im 21 years old and live in the north meaning ill be easily top 5% for my age, and top 20% for 22-29 yr olds
well i am currently in chelsea so

JFL if you wanna work normal job and be a number for the rest of your life while people outn here making millions

JFL if you wanna work normal job and be a number for the rest of your life while people outn here making millions
Bro fell for Andrew Tate Hustler University :feelskek:

• +1
go make millions then if it’s easy

• +1
the most opportunities to get stabbed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and Jonnyboi
Not true but even if it was its not worth listening to this every day.

1 hour of torture

since ur in london - yeah 40k a year is doable but its pretty shit money in london tbh

If you can get to a certain level of income and net worth, UK is still one of the best countries in the world.

Most of the problems guys in the thread mention about it are due to them being stuck in working class lifestyle with working class income.

Like, food; we have some of the best restaurants in the world here. Access to pretty much every cuisine. But average working guy gets to have kebab and chips.

Women; there are a lot of hot British women but unless you live in a rich place, you don't see them. If you're not into British women, we have hundreds of thousands of hot foreign women all over the place. but if you're a working class guy working at Tesco, you just get the old indian ladies and the hot Russians don't know you exist.

If you have to work for your money, then wages are low and cost of living is high. But once you get to a point where you're upper-middle class and you make more from investments than you do working, the UK becomes a totally different country.

Due to political incompetence and rigid class structure, most UKcels don't get to experience the good shit and they have to experience all the bad. If you want to ascend in the UK, you have to crawl out of the poverty cycle.

• +1