UK is a third world country

LegitUser

LegitUser

Gluttonmaxxed gypsy from the council estate
just spent 1 hour on hold with my GP to be told there are no appointments with a dr and given an 'appointment' with a pharmacist who has less knowledge than me. JFL. Next time i am just going to self prescribe because this was an absolute waste of time.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist, boss8055, Xtra and 4 others
Free heatlhcare :ogre:

Lmao at the NHS

Go private every time. Money is everything

• +1
Reactions: Kyff, SecularIslamist, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
free healthcare

free healthcare
Doesn’t mean anything when the rest of the country is a shambles, it’s no better than America, both countries have draconian laws

just spent 1 hour on hold with my GP to be told there are no appointments with a dr and given an 'appointment' with a pharmacist who has less knowledge than me. JFL. Next time i am just going to self prescribe because this was an absolute waste of time.
Everything the GP prescribed for my acne was utter shit

fuck the uk ugly niggas

GPs are very memey (but not a complete meme). They’ll spend 5+ years studying at university but will read off the NHS website to diagnose patients. I’m convinced the extensive studying is just a trick to keep wages high by keeping supply low.

GPs are very memey (but not a complete meme). They’ll spend 5+ years studying at university but will read off the NHS website to diagnose patients. I’m convinced the extensive studying is just a trick to keep wages high by keeping supply low.
its bcuz the ppl who actually want to do0 medicine become a specalist and work in a hospital. GP is only for those who cba with medicine and want an easy lifestyle speciality

Can't believe retards actually glorify NHS. As shit as it is, you need more immigrants if you wanna solve the crisis.