UK is not majority Christian anymore

PrinceLuenLeoncur

PrinceLuenLeoncur

Godking of Narcy Pirates (Soul of a Curry) 🏴‍☠️
This is what Protestantism the gay heretical heresy does.

IMG 9460

Protescucks understand Christianity dying in your countries is happening because your in error. But fret not, true believers will restore the church to the apostolic church founded by Christ the true house of God

As god said in 2 Peter 2:1 warning about heresies such as protescuckism
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, noobs and AutisticGymcel
But hey keep mocking veneration of saints keep preaching sola Scriptura and Fide. Keep mocking Mary. You lot are FINISHED

This is what Protestantism the gay heretical heresy does.

View attachment 3052716
Protescucks understand Christianity dying in your countries is happening because your in error. But fret not, true believers will restore the church to the apostolic church founded by Christ the true house of God

As god said in 2 Peter 2:1 warning about heresies such as protescuckism
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord who bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
BASED

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Sounds like salafists with sufis.
It’s biblically permissible and encouraged in the old and New Testament. And yes I’m aware sufis do it but sufis are kinda Panthiests which is similar to Sikhism.

the saints are not dead they are alive in heaven and pray for us as they are holy their prayers are more impactful than ours therefore we as for their intercession. I hear NTL is also a gay Prestant nation. I hope they are enjoying their heretical apostasy cancer. Soon only Eastern and Oriental Christian will remain and we will re evangelise the world to follow the real church. May Martin Luther rot in dogshit

to be honest, if you live in the uk like i do, the majority of the populus is just curries and blacks. A small minority of asians and whites.

jfl my hs was 70% curry 20% somali and like the rest were after that

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
It’s biblically permissible and encouraged in the old and New Testament. And yes I’m aware sufis do it but sufis are kinda Panthiests which is similar to Sikhism.

the saints are not dead they are alive in heaven and pray for us as they are holy their prayers are more impactful than ours therefore we as for their intercession. I hear NTL is also a gay Prestant nation. I hope they are enjoying their heretical apostasy cancer. Soon only Eastern and Oriental Christian will remain and we will re evangelise the world to follow the real church. May Martin Luther rot in dogshit
The Netherlands used to be mostly catholic but now there’s plenty of Protestants also. However atheism is on the rise and many people are atheists. The only time I met religious zoomers was in a different city and even then they were embracing atheism. :fuk:

Orthodox Christianity or nothing at all.

Catholics buy their way to heaven.

I saw some other thing and it's only like 30% of UK are actually practicing religious. Most are just "religious" by family tradition. Can't remember where I saw it tho

Papal supremacy is necessary in a world where Islam and Judaism have been constantly attacking Christian Europe throughout the past 2000 years.