UK PUA Day Game 1st Person

R

riceronicel

37y, 5'4, 3"x3" D, 6" Wrist Cir, KHHV

Pretty brutal how he gets rejected left and right. Credit to him for keeping a good, strong, positive frame though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Nordiccel, Deleted member 4804 and 7 others
Jfl at falling for cold approaching meme.

He should have got a grey van and tell he has candy instead

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5583, CursedOne, Deleted member 3162 and 3 others
JFL at the last approach. She just walks away without saying anything!

This would never happen to Gaston
755E5DCF D909 4A9A A0C4 462A56623FAD

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy, Patrick Baitman and 7 others
  • JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite, Good_Little_Goy, diggbicc and 1 other person
I am scared to click play..

is it cringe?

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Luke LLL, Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 4804 and 3 others
Damn, that's just brutal.

cringe as hell.. what does he look like?

:feelsthink:

Pretty brutal how he gets rejected left and right. Credit to him for keeping a good, strong, positive frame though.

Men in general shouldn't have to feel unloved fucking jews man honestly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy, Slayerino and 5 others
Dfg34534

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lev Peshkov, Good_Little_Goy, Gmanic and 4 others
he's based af, redditors are so fucking stupid, "creepy" "dangerous" "mysogynistic" this is the biggest proof that women feel insulted if a bad looking man approaches them, if he was a chad they would have no problem. In the end it's all about looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: s3-s3, Gaia262, Deleted member 4430 and 6 others

haha this is brutal as fuck.. she was so friendly because it was part of her job and then destroys him at the end

haha this is brutal as fuck.. she was so friendly because it was part of her job and then destroys him at the end

I love the comment section, I don't know if these people are trolling or if they're from pua cringe, regardless, this man will never know that his only problem was his face.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
Why why whyyyyyy are people doing this shit still. You have to be literal retard brain to cold approach. I sympathize with the girls in the video more then him tbh what a fucking weirdo

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Vidyacoper and EverythingMattersCel
Why why whyyyyyy are people doing this shit still. You have to be literal retard brain to cold approach. I sympathize with the girls in the video more then him tbh what a fucking weirdo
cuck if you sympathize if any of the foids tbh

• +1
Reactions: alex569, iblamelebron, Deleted member 4430 and 3 others
How can he lack so much self-awareness? Complete autist but I am mirin' his low inhib behaviour.

• +1
Reactions: Jamal2222
I think he also posted on incels.is if I remember correctly. Imagine using a bicycle as a grown up man. Another brutal driver licence pill.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Slayerino
yup the further solidfies how fake youtube infield for alot pua. you realize how fake and scripted their shit is when you watch this and see the reality.

• +1
Reactions: alex569
"the first 1,000 are just practice, bro!"

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, Slayerino, Deleted member 1180 and 2 others
I think he also posted on incels.is if I remember correctly. Imagine using a bicycle as a grown up man. Another brutal driver licence pill.
That was uninstall from Amsterdam

Anybody has a picture of his face?
I bet this poor failured creature is disgusting looking.

Jfl at falling for cold approaching meme.

He should have got a grey van and tell he has candy instead
He actually probably would have had a higher chance of foids approaching him tbh if he did that lololol

• JFL
Reactions: MentalistKebab
JFL at the last approach. She just walks away without saying anything!

This would never happen to Gaston
View attachment 525740

gaston wouldn’t have needed to approach, bc foids would have been running towards him with wearing only their pussy soaked panties

I am scared to click play..

is it cringe?

very cringe but worth a click. Read those comments too. All soyboys and blue pill fucks

he's based af, redditors are so fucking stupid, "creepy" "dangerous" "mysogynistic" this is the biggest proof that women feel insulted if a bad looking man approaches them, if he was a chad they would have no problem. In the end it's all about looks.

preach brocel preach.

I love the comment section, I don't know if these people are trolling or if they're from pua cringe, regardless, this man will never know that his only problem was his face.

And some do know but will never admit it bc they don’t want to give up their power. And if some movement occurs, soyboys don’t want foids to be subject to be required to fuck incels to put us out of our misery.

some people need to get the blackpill shoved down their throats

How can he lack so much self-awareness? Complete autist but I am mirin' his low inhib behaviour.

Some are born with it. Others need to work on it. He’s the latter I guess

Ok, it actually was him. It is over if you use a bicycle as a grown up man.

unless you live in Italy, but most Italians are pretty Chad lite tho, at least compared to ricecels jfl

"the first 1,000 are just practice, bro!"

lol these practices...people don’t realize that foids spread their experiences to everyone? So if the first 1000 don’t work, the next 1000 won’t either, bc the foids will already know about that guy who tries to do PUA shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891, Deleted member 5746, Deleted member 3512 and 1 other person
lol these practices...people don’t realize that foids spread their experiences to everyone? So if the first 1000 don’t work, the next 1000 won’t either, bc the foids will already know about that guy who tries to do PUA shit

I had to learn that the hard way lmao

cold approach has like 90% fail rate even for :chad:

• +1
Reactions: yundanfengqing and Deleted member 5746
Ok, it actually was him. It is over if you use a bicycle as a grown up man.
Just wageslave to barely be able to afford a fucking car, no thanks. Most people driving fancy cars don't even own it. You're impressed by fake wealth just like any other normie. When my car breaks down, I'll get a bicycle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5891
cold approach has like 90% fail rate even for :chad:
The ratio is 80/20 so I assume for Chad the fail rate would be around 80%.

but for Chad lite I’m sure it’s much worse

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
Can't watch the video.

But chatting up randoms.
Monstly only do it:
1. when you are above PSL 3.5
2. When you are better looking then her (or equal maybe)

Otherwise. it will be a brutal rejection and bad response rate.
When a PSL5 dude chats up a PSL3.5 woman. Even when she for some reasons can't be with him, she still falttered and nice-ish in general for him boosting or confirming to her that she ishe has certain SMV

• +1
Reactions: Casadonis
I want to watch the video, but it's not possible... Is there another link?

• +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Slayerino, hairyballscel and 2 others
Can't watch the video.

But chatting up randoms.
Monstly only do it:
1. when you are above PSL 3.5
2. When you are better looking then her (or equal maybe)

Otherwise. it will be a brutal rejection and bad response rate.
When a PSL5 dude chats up a PSL3.5 woman. Even when she for some reasons can't be with him, she still falttered and nice-ish in general for him boosting or confirming to her that she ishe has certain SMV
*taller than her

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer and Deleted member 6492
Just wageslave to barely be able to afford a fucking car, no thanks.

You need the ability to drive in order to have a car in the first place. I would like to work if I could drive. Work only makes sense if you can drive.

Most people driving fancy cars don't even own it.

I am aware of it and I do not care. At least they are able to drive and they rent a decent car.

You're impressed by fake wealth just like any other normie.

It literally ahs nothing to do with being a normie. I tis the other way around. You need to be normal in the first place to have any kind of wealth. I on the othe rhand, have no wealth whatsoever.

When my car breaks down, I'll get a bicycle.

Typical humvlebrag of people who can drive.
Muuuuuhh wageslave.
Muuuuuhh fake wealth.
Muuuuuhh I would get I bicycle if my car breaks down.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5292
said he had to take down all his approach vids due to some 'issue', I think

I've seen all his videos. Funny stuff

There was one where he approached a couple of jailbaits and they called out to their dad who went mad at him lol

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
I want to watch the video, but it's not possible... Is there another link?

User took the video down. I'll try to find some other link but it's basically some guy doing PUA shit and failing pretty horribly.

null
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.