UKCELS CONSIDERING BIMAX GTFIH: Guy Waits 14 Years to get Bimax on the NHS.

mulattomaxxer

mulattomaxxer

NEED £40,000 TO ASCEND.
This is a word of warning for all UKcels considering getting bimax. Especially those thinking of getting it for free on the NHS. I have seen greycels make posts about jaw surgery on the NHS so this is a word of warning to not choose this path. This guy waited 14 years for his jaw surgery.
Important screenshots from the post incase he deletes it.

Analysis on the situation.
While he recieved a massive improvement his lips aren't aligned properly. This could be due to swelling. Alternatively this would suggest he still has a slight underbite. His lower lip shouldn't be ahead of his upper lip.

Comparison of David Gandy vs Reddit Patient. See the difference in the lips.

By normie standards he did ascend. He looks alot better post OP. However you don't want to be waiting 14 years for your surgery appointment. The guy said he had his mental health destroyed. During this time he has slowly had his mental health wittled away. While jaw surgery is expensive, it is attainable for most people on finance.

Conclusion.
-Never get cosmetic surgery in the UK. Just go abroad. Its cheaper and the quality of surgeons abroad are superior.
-Never get surgery on the NHS. Its a shit idea because you will get no input. Furthermore you will be waiting for years.
-Don't waste time. He waited 14 years in complete mental anguish to get his surgery and braces for free. Lets say his braces were £5,000 and his bimax was £15,000. He could have paid off his bimax in less then 14 years if he went private. When I consulted with a UK maxfac he quoted me £12,000 for bimax and the ortho said I would need to pay £4500 for braces. These prices are expensive but they are affordable.

Attachments

• 1654372292870.png
    1654372292870.png
    854.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262 and ifyouwannabemylover
over to just invisible

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16369 and Acromegaly_Chad
Brutal imagine waiting 15 years for that jfl, taxes too busy funding deano's and single mothers unfortunately

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: violentino, 𝐀𝐬𝐬𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐫, Deleted member and 1 other person
NHS are quick to act when its gender reassignment surgery

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member, LightSkinNoob, ItsOver999 and 3 others
This is a word of warning for all UKcels considering getting bimax. Especially those thinking of getting it for free on the NHS. I have seen greycels make posts about jaw surgery on the NHS so this is a word of warning to not choose this path. This guy waited 14 years for his jaw surgery.
View attachment 1716088
View attachment 1716075
View attachment 1716083
View attachment 1716113
While he recieved a massive improvement his lips aren't aligned properly. This could be due to swelling. Alternatively this would suggest he still has a slight underbite. His lower lip shouldn't be ahead of his upper lip.

View attachment 1716098View attachment 1716102

By normie standards he did ascend. He looks alot better post OP. However you don't want to be waiting 14 years for your surgery appointment. The guy said he had his mental health destroyed. During this time he has slowly had his mental health wittled away. While jaw surgery is expensive, it is attainable for most people on finance.

Conclusion.
-Never get cosmetic surgery in the UK. Just go abroad. Its cheaper and the quality of surgeons abroad are superior.
-Never get surgery on the NHS. Its a shit idea because you will get no input. Furthermore you will be waiting for years.
-Don't waste time. He waited 14 years in complete mental anguish to get his surgery and braces for free. Lets say his braces were £5,000 and his bimax was £15,000. He could have paid off his bimax in less then 14 years if he went private. When I consulted with a UK maxfac he quoted me £12,000 for bimax and the ortho said I would need to pay £4500 for braces. These prices are expensive but they are affordable.

I'm in my mid 20s, came to the conclusion I needed jaw surgery 2 years ago. Have already saved up £20,000 (equivalent to $25,000) to get it done, then just travel/hotel etc. Spoke with 3 maxillofacial surgeons who confirmed it'll benefit me. I'm looking to get it done at the start of 2023 latest.

I learned from someone my father knew who said he waited from the age of 21 to 39 to finally get Jaw surgery on the NHS, and they barely took the aesthetic part into hand, and he was 'healthier' but barely looked different.

• Love it
Reactions: hypergamy
View attachment 1716088
View attachment 1716075
View attachment 1716083
View attachment 1716113

Conclusion.

Profile doesn't look good in rhe after ngl

View attachment 1716088
View attachment 1716075
View attachment 1716083
View attachment 1716113

Conclusion.

it's the same thing in canada. 5+ years just for a consult then another 10+ years to actually get the surgery. Also our healthcare only covers hospital fees, surgeon fees still need to be paid.