Shag lists
Pictures of themselves giving blowjobs
Tonnes of unsaved phone numbers from men that are interested in them
Tinder matches in the 4 digits

Now, how are we supposed to compete?

@dogtown
@Wool
@Any other UKcels

Yeah watched that the other day was thinking same thing. Those girls are low on PSL, not close to 5, guy mogs them heavily.

Aren't uk girls like generally ugly tho?

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and dogtown
Aren't uk girls like generally ugly tho?
Yeah, they usually look like the ones in the video.
Brits are generally sub-5 PSL.
I think that all the British posters here like @Wool and @dogtown are in the top 20% of looks in the UK, maybe even top 10% regardless of their flaws.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense
BBC has hundreds of matches. JBB.

Yeah, they usually look like the ones in the video.
Brits are generally sub-5 PSL.
I think that all the British posters here like @Wool and @dogtown are in the top 20% of looks in the UK, maybe even top 10% regardless of their flaws.
yeah its honestly sad tbh, males mog females in UK, from what ive seen.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
yeah its honestly sad tbh, males mog females in UK, from what ive seen.
Yeah, and the men always settle for such ugly women too.
I know a guy who is legit model tier, like a 7PSL and dates a 3PSL fat girl.

They also usually have really wonky teeth, I don't think I've ever seen a girl in the UK with a decent bite without braces

Last edited:
  • +1

They also usually have really wonky teeth, I don't think I've ever seen a girl in the UK with a decent bite without braces
god i live near where that guy said he's from, every fucking girl is an accident, it's like a train went through their heads, UK guys are fucking ugly forreal, like almost everyone is ugly as shit,

• +1

yup literally everyone I know has either had braces or wonky teeth out of the females. Males usually have better teeth tbh, but still, a lot have, have had braces. higher class areas usually got better looking people, asian girls mog in these places aswell

yup literally everyone I know has either had braces or wonky teeth out of the females. Males usually have better teeth tbh, but still, a lot have, have had braces. higher class areas usually got better looking people, asian girls mog in these places aswell
just go to the north theory, i live on the south near london and its suifuel looking at all the ugly foids.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
Uk foids are narcy ugly vile disgusting cruel bitches, I wish I lived in the us

LOL, it's over bro.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
US and UK are the same shithole, just move to spain theory, foids are x10 times hotter.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470, ZyzzReincarnate, Wool and 1 other person
its over for cuntcels

just go to the north theory, i live on the south near london and its suifuel looking at all the ugly foids.
Tbh, Northern girls are a bit more attractive, but they age like shit.
Northern girls go out binge drinking every week and it's taking a toll on their skin, they end up looking like they're in their mid 30s by the time they're 22.
Northern foids are also as slutty as southern ones. All the girls in my area, that I have spoken to lost their virginity at 13-14.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense, Wool and dogtown
US and UK are the same shithole, just move to spain theory, foids are x10 times hotter.

Maybe I always wanted to live in the Mediterranean
I won’t be staying in the uk though

Tbh, Northern girls are a bit more attractive, but they age like shit.
Northern girls go out binge drinking every week and it's taking a toll on their skin, they end up looking like they're in their mid 30s by the time they're 22.
Northern foids are also as slutty as southern ones. All the girls in my area, that I have spoken to lost their virginity at 13-14.
but atleast theyre not low class ugly like the ones in the south, god they are UGLY asfuck, on tinder you need to swipe on 10 4s to see a 6.
Maybe I always wanted to live in the Mediterranean
I won’t be staying in the uk though
mediterranean is the best place u can live, best non depressing weather, foids and food.

• +1
Reactions: TeaGuy
US bitches probably behave the same, but have much lower standards so you could get a much better girl.
But for real, I doubt that there are any decent girls that you can start a family with in the western world. They're all used up sluts with double-digit body counts by the time they're in their early 20's. You cannot love a promiscuous woman.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and dogtown
@VST all northern foids are low class chavs too, which is suicide fuel for introverts
but atleast theyre not low class ugly like the ones in the south, god they are UGLY asfuck, on tinder you need to swipe on 10 4s to see a 6.

mediterranean is the best place u can live, best non depressing weather, foids and food.

Well it’s decided then I’m moving too the Mediterranean as soon as possible

bruh im from north. better looking people in south no?
@VST all northern foids are low class chavs too, which is suicide fuel for introverts

Well it’s decided then I’m moving too the Mediterranean as soon as possible
lmao half true

Yeah, exactly.
In the north you either snort ketamine and go to clubs everyday or you rot alone.
There is no inbetween, no wonder northern communities are so dysfunctional, filled with chavs, slags and other literal human trash.

Even if it came to it, where are we supposed to go to find high-class women? It's impossible.

• +1
Reactions: UltraExtremeIntense and dogtown
Cuz there’s a bunch of needy men begging for female attention. Just compare previous generations to the estrogen fueled soyboys of today

lmao half true
JFL it means the whole UK is ugly, the only good looking girls are high class JBs in rich areas, legit super hot, the rest are fakeup chavs.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
US bitches probably behave the same, but have much lower standards so you could get a much better girl.
But for real, I doubt that there are any decent girls that you can start a family with in the western world. They're all used up sluts with double-digit body counts by the time they're in their early 20's. You cannot love a promiscuous woman.
best scenario is 1 gf, 1 body count each

JFL it means the whole UK is ugly, the only good looking girls are high class JBs in rich areas, legit super hot, the rest are fakeup chavs.

This the girls at private schools are hot,
Yeah, exactly.
In the north you either snort ketamine and go to clubs everyday or you rot alone.
There is no inbetween, no wonder northern communities are so dysfunctional, filled with chavs, slags and other literal human trash.

Even if it came to it, where are we supposed to go to find high-class women? It's impossible.

You can’t you literally can’t win, marry a slut or rot

I'd say prime northern women mog southern white british women, but get mogged by all the immigrant women residing in London etc.
On average Southern men are much more attractive than northern men.WASP Southern men are these 6'3"+ Model tier chads.

I'd say prime northern women mog southern white british women, but get mogged by all the immigrant women residing in London etc.
On average Southern men are much more attractive than northern men.WASP Southern men are these 6'3"+ Model tier chads.
maybe from where you are. Only southern place I really been is cambridge, and female are good there, men get mogged tbh. northern men arent brilliant can agree with that. obviously there are exceptions
Which half ?
chaviest place you can think of. not directly there but close enough

maybe from where you are. Only southern place I really been is cambridge, and female are good there, men get mogged tbh. northern men arent brilliant can agree with that. obviously there are exceptions
Cambridge is full of betabuxx career-maxxed dweebs, so no surprise there.

My God, this guy has HUNDREDS of Tinder matches. When I used old photos of me from when I was 27 I got like 1 or 2 at best.

My God, this guy has HUNDREDS of Tinder matches. When I used old photos of me from when I was 27 I got like 1 or 2 at best.
His pheno is popular in UK

Tbh, they all stay on tinder for ages.
People have accounts that are several years old and show off that.
I usually restart my tinder account after the first 2 weeks or so or when I hit a plateau and get no matches for several days.

His pheno is popular in UK
Yeah, lol.
Blacks cannot be incel in the UK.
All that grime bullshit brainwashed the foids here and now they all flock to blacks and/or pretend to be black themselves.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Wool
Yeah, lol.
Blacks cannot be incel in the UK.
All that grime bullshit brainwashed the foids here and now they all flock to blacks and/or pretend to be black themselves.
rugby halos people in UK tbh only for girls like that tho

Though brit thots are the easiest to bed @dogtown in the whole world

• +1
Tbh, they all stay on tinder for ages.
People have accounts that are several years old and show off that.
I usually restart my tinder account after the first 2 weeks or so or when I hit a plateau and get no matches for several days.

I normally don't leave my Tinder/Bumble accounts up for any more than a few days as I find the likes (if any) usually stop after this time.

If it was based in London, you would see true ugly subhumans. And they WOULDN'T be British.

Those girls are all better looking than the average female creature found in London.

Is that guy frauding with contacts, smart move if so.

If it was based in London, you would see true ugly subhumans. And they WOULDN'T be British.

Those girls are all better looking than the average female creature found in London.

I need to contact max tbh, with black/dark brown hair

Idk, whenever I go to london I see some really good looking females within Zone 1-3. Especially around Camden/Westminster/K&C
I need to contact max tbh, with black/dark brown hair
Eye contacts look unnatural, It's not worth the ridicule. People will notice and take piss out of you resulting in a much worse social status.

• +1
Reactions: Wool and dogtown
Idk, whenever I go to london I see some really good looking females within Zone 1-3. Especially around Camden/Westminster/K&C
Maybe, generally speaking their complete subhuman untrmensh though, whites are minority in London btw

• +1
Reactions: Wool

Eye contacts look unnatural, It's not worth the ridicule. People will notice and take piss out of you resulting in a much worse social status.
You a southern? how old r u aswell

Maybe, generally speaking their complete subhuman untrmensh though, whites are minority in London btw
London is subhuman trash, UK in general is subhuman trash, thank god I live in a quiet town outside london without curries and EEs

watch til end, this is an even higher dose of the blackpill, if dont want to watch all skip to 2:40

London is subhuman trash, UK in general is subhuman trash, thank god I live in a quiet town outside london without curries and EEs
EEs?

I think home counties (surrounding London, like where you live), South, maybe has best looking girls in UK. Other places, Yorkshire had very good looking girls and Edinburgh in Scotland, and Ireland also.

Lol I just try to not think about things like this most of the time, if I did I'd never find the motivation to leave the house.