UKcels GTFIH [SUIFUEL] For UKcels

watch til end, this is an even higher dose of the blackpill, if dont want to watch all skip to 2:40

EEs?

Most girls would have even longer lists there all sluts
I think home counties (surrounding London, like where you live), South, maybe has best looking girls in UK. Other places, Yorkshire had very good looking girls and Edinburgh in Scotland, and Ireland also.

Bro they’re all subhuman in Yorkshire, I fucking kid you not i get surprised when I see a 5psl female

watch til end, this is an even higher dose of the blackpill, if dont want to watch all skip to 2:40

EEs?

eastern europeans, they takeover everywhere they go.
I think home counties (surrounding London, like where you live), South, maybe has best looking girls in UK. Other places, Yorkshire had very good looking girls and Edinburgh in Scotland, and Ireland also.
I live in Hertfordshire, places like oxfordshire and buckinghamshire have the prettiest girls tbh, even where I live the girls are pretty.

Bro they’re all subhuman in Yorkshire, I fucking kid you not i get surprised when I see a 5psl female
bruh, he mogs her undeniably, and he has less than half that list

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
My God, this guy has HUNDREDS of Tinder matches. When I used old photos of me from when I was 27 I got like 1 or 2 at best.
How long did you tindermaxx for? I got 142 matches right now but half don't even respond.

You a southern? how old r u aswell
No I live in the North, but I used to live in Camden and later Brent (within a 3 minutes walk from both Kensington and Westminster)

It's a shame my parents didn't buy property in Camden when they had the chance, I could be slaying alternative qts right now.

I used to study in Leeds years ago, there were really good looking girls there
No I live in the North, but I used to live in Camden and later Brent (within a 3 minutes walk from both Kensington and Westminster)

It's a shame my parents didn't buy property in Camden when they had the chance, I could be slaying alternative qts right now.
Hah Brent that's near where I live. Subhuman females aplenty

Would anyone like some tea on the house ?

Lol like where.
We're the bottom rung everywhere.
Are there any places in the UK where Thugmaxxed EE's slay?

Your EE @VST ?

I used to study in Leeds years ago, there were really good looking girls there

Hah Brent that's near where I live. Subhuman females aplenty
Yeah, Leeds has a lot of attractive females, I used to work there and fuck, it's pretty comfy tbh. Thinking of buying a flat there when I find a job and start saving up for a deposit.

As per Brent, I lived there like a decade ago, so things definitely have changed since. But I pretty much spent all of my free time in Kensington and Westminster since they were really close.

My fbuddy doesn't even swipe she just looks scrolls through all her received likes and picks the ones she likes, she isn't even that pretty (but has a nice body). I made her delete tinder though, not looking to share. I don't really care about her at all just don't want to be getting any stds.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
Lol like where.
We're the bottom rung everywhere.
Are there any places in the UK where Thugmaxxed EE's slay?
Places like Bedfordshire, full of romanians tbh, but they dont slay english girls, only their girls, they get slapped around by pakis and north africans though,
Yeah, born in EE, but I have a large German admixture tbh.
you look more german tbh, poles have a weird skull shape, an english guy once told me it's like they were all dropped on the back of their heads.

Yeah, Leeds has a lot of attractive females, I used to work there and fuck, it's pretty comfy tbh. Thinking of buying a flat there when I find a job and start saving up for a deposit.

As per Brent, I lived there like a decade ago, so things definitely have changed since. But I pretty much spent all of my free time in Kensington and Westminster since they were really close.
If you get that flat invite me round brah

My fbuddy doesn't even swipe she just looks scrolls through all her received likes and picks the ones she likes, she isn't even that pretty (but has a nice body). I made her delete tinder though, not looking to share. I don't really care about her at all just don't want to be getting any stds.

Kek it’s that easy for foids

Places like Bedfordshire, full of romanians tbh, but they dont slay english girls, only their girls, they get slapped around by pakis and north africans though,
Ah, I wouldn't consider Romania EE tbh, that's more southern europe, and they usually look arab than white.
you look more german tbh, poles have a weird skull shape, an english guy once told me it's like they were all dropped on the back of their heads.
Yeah, I lucked out. I'd hate to look like a legit slav tbh.
If you get that flat invite me round brah
Tbh, flats in Leeds are quite cheap, you can get some decent 1 bed flats in the centre for 100k or less.
You moved recently or as a child?
Lived here since 3, people usually can't tell I'm EE since I've picked up the accent and everything.

• +1
Reactions: IceCutter and dogtown
Ah, I wouldn't consider Romania EE tbh, that's more southern europe, and they usually look arab than white.

Yeah, I lucked out. I'd hate to look like a legit slav tbh.

Tbh, flats in Leeds are quite cheap, you can get some decent 1 bed flats in the centre for 100k or less.

Lived here since 3, people usually can't tell I'm EE since I've picked up the accent and everything.
Albanians are the real mafia though, they ACTUALLY run shit, not just post up n streets and act tough.
Have you ever tried NT pics on tinder, i doubt you wouldnt get matches.

• +1
Reactions: VST
Albanians are the real mafia though, they ACTUALLY run shit, not just post up n streets and act tough.
Have you ever tried NT pics on tinder, i doubt you wouldnt get matches.
I do get matches on tinder they're just all usually low quality women, I just cannot take NT pics.
I'm going on holiday to spain in April, and I'm going to grow my hair out and fashionmaxx so I can get some decent pics.

Currently doing nofap until I'm desperate enough to try tinder and fuck some chubby chick.

Yeah, Albanians have a real reputation. Black/Asian gangs have nothing on them because the albanians are actually organised somewhat.

• +1
Reactions: Wool
I do get matches on tinder they're just all usually low quality women, I just cannot take NT pics.
I'm going on holiday to spain in April, and I'm going to grow my hair out and fashionmaxx so I can get some decent pics.

Currently doing nofap until I'm desperate enough to try tinder and fuck some chubby chick.
what age is it appropriate to test tinder?

• +1
Reactions: VST
what age is it appropriate to test tinder?
Just be above the age of consent, preferably 18, as they have age restrictions IIRC

• +1
Reactions: Wool

Fuck that's another woman with a shag list.
I thought it was something only men do.
smh @ the state of modern women.

Wow. ONLY 12 ? That's nothing in 2019.

142 matches

I suspect this may be a challenge tbh

Majority of people in my town are ugly and stupid. When I went to the South, the people were generally better. I love England despite the chavs and uglies. I'm going to move country when I can tbh. Maybe Asia?

just move to EE theory

• +1
Reactions: Mewcel