UKcels which brands have the best fitting T shirts?

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Got a gift card for christmas and went to spend it in the department store. Everything legit fit like shit

The combination of my short torso, long legs, manlet height and wide hips/waist makes it very hard to find shit that makes me look good despite being gymcelled. I was there for 45 mins, I tried on so many T shirts and they either made me look fat, wide hipped or non-gymcelled so I rage quit the shop and didn't buy anything

Usually jack wills have good fitted t shirts. I have an elite calvin klein one that fits legit perfectly but they don't make them anymore, it's prob the shirt i get most IOIs in. All the others are either skin tight faggot shit, or loose bin bag.

The Top man plain slim fit ones were really good but they dont sell them anymore either

Which brands are best tbh. The difference between a good fitting T shirt and a normal one is night and day. With a good shirt I'll be getting groped by random girls and guys asking if Im roiding in the club bathrooms. If I wear a normal one I look like a skinnyfat disgrace and get nothing

@geezcel
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@WishIwasChico

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, ChickenAndRiceBrah, optimisticzoomer and 5 others
@Chadethnic101
@drlooksmax

You are incredibly incredibly lucky you are a 5'7 manlet

You can literally shop at the children aisle and look giga huge.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zonar, sportsmogger, diamondbill and 9 others

I said UKcels not Dalits from India

• JFL
Reactions: Zonar, diamondbill, zharupodrugu and 5 others
zara

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, infini and forevergymcelling
Cos tees fit great on muscular frames and the cotton is super soft.

• +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Asos slim fits if they have em in the UK

Uniqlo tees are good

Arc'teryx.
Alexander McQueen.
Stone Island.
Calvin Klein.
Ralph Lauren.,
Something sport but cult brands like Fila, Le coq Sportif, Hummel.
Unironically, Supreme.

Next time, you inflated staff bull terrier, don't forget to add me to a UK subreddit like this one.

Cos tees fit great on muscular frames and the cotton is super soft.
Spoke to a HTN/chadlite-in-denial on NYE asked him for his jumper, he said Cos. He decided to stay at the pub instead of go out clubbing with his mates JFL.

Really nice furniture/accessories. Will have to revisit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling and Deleted member 52905
True classic is good
H&M slim fit, same with next and m&s slim fit, the last two are oldcel shops jfl but better quality than most high street brands

Agree with u tho. Most t shirts are way too long on the torso, looks weird proportionally

• +1
Try lifting more little guy

chad slays in a potato sack with holes.

Primark

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
keep dressing like a tryhard low class drug dealer, gymshark muscle t wearing boomer

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Kamui and blatonslatt
keep dressing like a tryhard low class drug dealer, gymshark muscle t wearing boomer
Don’t wear gymcel or muscle Ts

Kys

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Don’t wear gymcel or muscle Ts

Kys
IMG 7061

Coping gymcel manlet faggot end it

• JFL
Reactions: Big White Cuck and zharupodrugu
Go for small size srs, I’m getting twink tier with leanmaxxing an downsizing makes me look better jfl

Also Ralph polo’s always fit nicely

I have the same problem , regular shirts make me look dyel but tight muscle shirts accentuate my wide hips and make my frame look smaller

The best stores from what i know is bohooman , h&m , even going as far as ordering from amazon is good , you can make custom fittted shirts

• +1
Massimo dutti has on of the best t shirt.
Ralph Lauren slim polos are loved among gymcels for their fit
Uniqlo has good-quality

Personally, i switched to straight fit t shirts. I hate it when clothes are tight, especially in armpits

Idk why users advise HM and Zara. The quality of those brands is so shitty and gonna be destroyed within few months

Anything from Oxfam

Got a gift card for christmas and went to spend it in the department store. Everything legit fit like shit

The combination of my short torso, long legs, manlet height and wide hips/waist makes it very hard to find shit that makes me look good despite being gymcelled. I was there for 45 mins, I tried on so many T shirts and they either made me look fat, wide hipped or non-gymcelled so I rage quit the shop and didn't buy anything

Usually jack wills have good fitted t shirts. I have an elite calvin klein one that fits legit perfectly but they don't make them anymore, it's prob the shirt i get most IOIs in. All the others are either skin tight faggot shit, or loose bin bag.

The Top man plain slim fit ones were really good but they dont sell them anymore either

Which brands are best tbh. The difference between a good fitting T shirt and a normal one is night and day. With a good shirt I'll be getting groped by random girls and guys asking if Im roiding in the club bathrooms. If I wear a normal one I look like a skinnyfat disgrace and get nothing

@geezcel
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@WishIwasChico
In terms of price primark is perfect for ectomorphs

:rolleyes: at you retards just listing off brand names. Useless.

Try taking the exact measurements of the Calvin Klein one that fits perfect and have a few tshirts made to measure at a tailors. If they're retards and get the sizing wrong, demand a refund.

I still mostly go Zara and H&M but I'm stuck in 2017

• JFL
Reactions: Moggable
If you want a good recommendation from a 5ft 9 gymcelled bouncer, buy 'SOL's Regents cotton T-Shirts' in bulk online. They fit close on the upper chest, drape a little loose over the lateral delts and fit loose from the mid chest and beyond.

I stopped buying shirts from big brands years back for the same reason. They all fit like dog shit.

branded clothing is cringe.

Zara slim fit or Uniqlo slim fit

@geezcel
@ChickenAndRiceBrah
@6ft4
@WishIwasChico
Uniqlo always fits well on me tbh