Ukraine invades Russia now

Deleted member 16134

Deleted member 16134

Kraken
Ukraine has defeated Russia and is now counter attack on Russian cities has begun
A oil depot near the border and ammon depot have been destroyed

Ukraine now has more money weapons international backing and seasoned 300k fighters than russ
30 Russia attack helicopters
20 fixedwing jet fighters
And
50-70 percent of the Russia tanks apcs advance missile and artillery have been destroyed along with 15 thousands troops and further 30 troops are wounded

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadlitecel, Gonthar, onnysk and 1 other person
source?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
Yeah I'm pretty sure the Ukrainian army is reading the forum and will now take your advice.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4757, Deleted member 3828, fjor2096 and 1 other person
Yeah I'm pretty sure the Ukrainian army is reading the forum and will now take your advice.

Jeffrey Epstein
Lack of positive reinforcement ruined my life

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and Deleted member 13787
Hope thats true, it would unironically force Russia to start dropping long range hypersonics on Kiev, would most likely escalate in giga crisis and world war

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4757 and Deleted member 13787
Hope thats true, it would unironically force Russia to start dropping long range hypersonics on Kiev, would most likely escalate in giga crisis and world war
I doubt Russia has enough hypersonic missiles or even there nuclear weapons could even hit America

They'd lose all military support from EU

I doubt Russia has enough hypersonic missiles or even there nuclear weapons could even hit America
By this point your larp isn't even funny, they obviously have lots of those missles because thats their main star and "pride"

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
By this point your larp isn't even funny, they obviously have lots of those missles because thats their main star and "pride"
Dude just search
The Russian airforce don't have advance air to ground missiles
And a lot of these bombs have failrr to launch hit the target or even explode after hitting

That's why Russian airforce tired to fly low to drop the dumb bombs and is getting shot down like flies getting shot at by Ukraine SAMS AND stingers

Dude just search
The Russian airforce don't have advance air to ground missiles
And a lot of these bombs have failrr to launch hit the target or even explode after hitting

That's why Russian airforce tired to fly low to drop the dumb bombs and is getting shot down like flies getting shot at by Ukraine SAMS AND stingers
Im talking about their long range hypersonic missles, the 2 which they already used and decimated a whole mall in Kiev. Hypersonic weapons 100% can't be countered, they are 7 times faster then the speed of sound lol

• Love it
Im talking about their long range hypersonic missles, the 2 which they already used and decimated a whole mall in Kiev. Hypersonic weapons 100% can't be countered, they are 7 times faster then the speed of sound lol
They are pretty irrelevant if they were numerous Russian would have used them first instead of Sacrificing 15k soldiers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
It wont start a ww3

They are pretty irrelevant if they were numerous Russian would have used them first instead of Sacrificing 15k soldiers
They are last resort types of weapons, Russia didn't expect for Ukraine to resist at all, and they didn't lose 15k soldiers, there is zero proof of this, all western media supports Ukraine unconditionally so everything they say can't be taken seriously

Remember the dead guys on Snake Island? Yeah that definitely turned out to be true, muh google :feelskek:

• Love it
All cope, Russia will win in the end on its terms
Bigger look at my pfp do u think I want Russ to lose
But I'm blackpilled so I know Russia lost

Why isn't Russia using its nukes, they said it's perfectly justifiable if another country will attack them...

Why isn't Russia using its nukes, they said it's perfectly justifiable if another country will attack them...
Can't against non nuclear country
Plus they started it

• Hmm...
Reactions: Gonthar
Can't against non nuclear country
Plus they started it
Of course you can, in fact that's pretty much the only legitimate use because you don't risk a similar counterattack.