Ukraine Refugees already screwing around on Tinder while rest of 18-60 ukranian men forced to stay in Ukraine and possibly Die. JFL

A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Ukraine refugee tinder 1

Ukraine refugee tinder 2

Ukraine refugee tinder 3

Ukraine refugee tinder 4

While that Coked up jew Zelensky hides in his bunker likely in Poland with pre recorded "interviews" and other scripted videos talking about how 50 billion Russians are dead and the western media praises him for being a great leader

He has banned all men 18-60 from leaving Ukraine with the intention of forcing them to fight through AK-47 he handed out to all men to fight.

What are Ukraine women doing as they were allowed to leave?

Their already on tinder:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . Imagine being forced to die for a jew while your countries women are busy fucking chads a few hundred miles away.

If you have any intelligence you'll realize that the best is yet to come.... if you survive. Don't get drafted, and forget about being some tough guy that wants to go ER to put the world in check. That's exactly the jews plan, they want you go ER. Meanwhile If you forget this bullshit and camp out by unplugging off the "grid " , you will reap the rewards of a gender ratio that favors men and gets rid of the evils caused by unchecked female hypergamy

Quoting @Baldingman1998
") In a perfect world only women live like qweens and men live like dogs. In war time only the strongest and smartest men survive. Killing gives us pleasure. There must always be balance. Always be war to counteract the effect of female nature and hypergamy."

You can check out his more in dept explanation of the benefits of this coming crisis.

Its disappointing some of you want to get drafted to go ER legally, not realizing that the reason you want to go ER is from damage caused by feminism/hypergamy that THIS crisis ( if it escalates to world war 3) will literally fix all your problems.

You being a MAN will be the value enough . And if you escape the draft, you will be more NT as you dont have any PTSD. Meaning the few men who make it back will have no social skills due to PTSD.

The best is yet to come boys . Stay strong and stay based!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 19607 and 20 others
Meanwhile their boyfriends

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscensionMan98, Constantin Denis and 2 others
Suprised these porta potties didn't fly straight to Dubai

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, ConspiracyTheory, 444 and 3 others
View attachment 1594328

View attachment 1594329

View attachment 1594330

View attachment 1594331

While that Coked up jew Zelensky hides in his bunker likely in Poland with pre recorded "interviews" and other scripted videos talking about how 50 billion Russians are dead and the western media praises him for being a great leader

He has banned all men 18-60 from leaving Ukraine with the intention of forcing them to fight through AK-47 he handed out to all men to fight.

What are Ukraine women doing as they were allowed to leave?

Their already on tinder:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: . Imagine being forced to die for a jew while your countries women are busy fucking chads a few hundred miles away.

If you have any intelligence you'll realize that the best is yet to come.... if you survive. Don't get drafted, and forget about being some tough guy that wants to go ER to put the world in check. That's exactly the jews plan, they want you go ER. Meanwhile If you forget this bullshit and camp out by unplugging off the "grid " , you will reap the rewards of a gender ratio that favors men and gets rid of the evils caused by unchecked female hypergamy

Quoting @Baldingman1998
") In a perfect world only women live like qweens and men live like dogs. In war time only the strongest and smartest men survive. Killing gives us pleasure. There must always be balance. Always be war to counteract the effect of female nature and hypergamy."

You can check out his more in dept explanation of the benefits of this coming crisis.

Its disappointing some of you want to get drafted to go ER legally, not realizing that the reason you want to go ER is from damage caused by feminism/hypergamy that THIS crisis ( if it escalates to world war 3) will literally fix all your problems.

You being a MAN will be the value enough . And if you escape the draft, you will be more NT as you dont have any PTSD. Meaning the few men who make it back will have no social skills due to PTSD.

The best is yet to come boys . Stay strong and stay based!
Niggas I need to find these EE foids

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and AscensionMan98
In todays day in age there is no point in having any loyalty to any nation even if you are from there. Western influence has corrupted anything worth fighting for. I am not loyal to any culture or tradition or country only myself fuck this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21340, Deleted member 14781, Daniel Plainview and 7 others
Brutal for average ukranian man. Dying for jews while his gf gets rawdogged by ethnics. Fuck Zalensky. That manlet is sending thousands of men to their deaths.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ballskin, spark, YoungJohnnyDepp and 11 others
Good less men means less betabuxxers

Brutal for average ukranian man. Dying for jews while his gf gets rawdogged by ethnics. Fuck Zalensky. That manlet is sending thousands of men to their deaths.
so is vlad

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16571 and Baldingman1998
so is vlad
Yes but Vlad will win. He has superior military in every way. It's pointless to fight Russia. Every day more if ukraine is destroyed. Just surrender. Slav = slav. Same race same people. (Jews make whites kill each other as usual) Lands are man made anyway. People that are willing to die should have the freedom to choose.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, ConspiracyTheory, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
Yes but Vlad will win. He has superior military in every way. It's pointless to fight Russia. Every day more if ukraine is destroyed. Just surrender. Slav = slav. Same race same people. (Jews make whites kill each other as usual) Lands are man made anyway. People that are willing to die should have the freedom to choose.
most of them seem to fight voluntarily. the ruskis not really.

at this rate this would take months and a 5 digit number of casualties on the russian side. I think they'll return to diplomacy at some point in this obviously failed operation and fat ogre lavrov will sell it as a win. just my prediction.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16819
shocked mr bean GIF

I can't cope

@SMESH

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 16571 and Deleted member 15577
@Zenturio

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
This is why you should support GREAT leader PUTIN as much as you can

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: metagross and Deleted member 2729
Fertile Young Beautiful women have more value than most men. One Chad is enough to continue and procreate for generations.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Mewton, Deleted member 9568 and 4 others
All to be raped by high t pakis

It’s a good day for ethnics

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Deleted member 15004, Deleted member 9568 and 1 other person
They should be deported back to fight

True. All the Syrian and other muslim and ethnic incense putin is sending are only fighting for a chance to rape and creampie EE pussy. The reality is the majority will die before the chance, but such is the reality in war rape. Only the most skilled men get a chance to reproduce. They have to survive the war and then find a bitch to rape and then hope she gets knocked up.

For the average man, their better off just not getting drafted and letting these brainwashed sheep fight in the name of patriotism and then cleaning up pussy later by merely offering some roasties a place to stay in exchange for fucking. They'll be totally broke as society will have collapsed. To me this is a far better approach then what those retarded ethnics fighting for putin think. But hey that's fine with me. The more men dead the better for us.

• +1
Reactions: Acromegaly_Chad, metagross, CFW432 and 1 other person
True. All the Syrian and other muslim and ethnic incense putin is sending are only fighting for a chance to rape and creampie EE pussy. The reality is the majority will die before the chance, but such is the reality in war rape. Only the most skilled men get a chance to reproduce. They have to survive the war and then find a bitch to rape and then hope she gets knocked up.

For the average man, their better off just not getting drafted and letting these brainwashed sheep fight in the name of patriotism and then cleaning up pussy later by merely offering some roasties a place to stay in exchange for fucking. They'll be totally broke as society will have collapsed. To me this is a far better approach then what those retarded ethnics fighting for putin think. But hey that's fine with me. The more men dead the better for us.
How else are ethnics suppose to get at EE pussy if they don't war rape? What is your alternative plan? :lul::lul::lul: ethnics are only doing what they believe is their only option, no need to get mad at them.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998, Deleted member 16571, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
Russia will give up in few weeks

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Baldingman1998
How else are ethnics suppose to get at EE pussy is they don't war rape? What is your alternative plan? :lul::lul::lul: ethnics are only doing what they believe is their only option, no need to get mad at them.
Betabuxx like all arabs are doing in EE

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, WontStopNorwooding and 2 others
Pay
50$ and you can fuck the girls in Op in EE
Lmao clearly they don't want to pay :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: otherwise they'd be doing that already.

How else are ethnics suppose to get at EE pussy if they don't war rape? What is your alternative plan? :lul::lul::lul: ethnics are only doing what they believe is their only option, no need to get mad at them.
Nah I ain't complaining. The more dead the better:ROFLMAO:. Top tier ethnics don't need rape, as EE foids have lower standards in general their dtf. I got much higher match rate their then here. Or be rich but their countries got bombed and their economies decimated, so the only hope for those ethnics is what you described. And the beauty is since they think they'll get 42 virgins, a. lot of them are willing to take less serious battle precautions and die, which is why middle eastern wars have ridiculous death counts vs white country wars:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Lmao clearly they don't want to pay :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: otherwise they'd be doing that already.
Obviously 2 psl niggers want top tier blonde stacies FOR FREE :feelskek:

The delusion of ethnics knows no limits

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Biggdink, Constantin Denis and 1 other person
Fertile Young Beautiful women have more value than most men. One Chad is enough to continue and procreate for generations.
Which is why, as an average man, you can't afford to give away ANY of your work/money/value cheaply.

How an average man can be in favor of high taxation (average western male, average western country) is absolutely beyond me.
How an average man can go and fight in a war, like in Ukraine, is absolutely beyond me.
How average men can be in favor of female privileges like paid maternity leave is absolutely beyond me.

As an average man, you NEED to be selfish. Because you have ZERO value. Nobody is going to share jack shit with you, nobody will help you when you are down.

Any value you have is self-made and has to be preserved at all cost. Fuck society. The only people that matter is you and the people close to you in your life.

I hate the average soy western male mindset.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Ethniframementalcel, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others
I noticed this too, Ukrainian girls are everywhere now. I wonder how our country will be able to handle the refugee crisis. Already few hundred thousand people came but there are expected to be 1 million of them

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, Lmao, Chadeep and 2 others

Lmao this amount of reaching is reddit tier :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:. Your average ethnic isn't 2psl, and not every blonde girl is a stacy :lul::lul::lul:.

Most people are average across the world, even if you factor a -1 on an ethnic for being ethnic that still keeps him at 4/10 compared to your average white girl who is a 5/10. Therefore the discrepancy isn't huge at all. Most average ethnic men want the same thing that average men from around the world want and that's to have mutual consensual sex with the average woman. If ethnics cannot do that because the price of average pussy has been artificially inflated so high due to modern hypergamy and apps that fuel it, he's not just going to resign himself to masturbating for the rest of his life :lul::lul::lul:. He will adapt.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and Deleted member 9568

We do have a nigger problem. Ethnics including Arabs and niggers actually fight better in terms of not giving a rats ass which is why putin is hiring them in the first place.

But the downside is their stupid and will die in much greater numbers then the white soldiers. This is based though as all these ethnics dying for a chance to get EE pussy could perhaps fix the over population crisis in africa and certain parts of the Middle East.

Imagine if half the fucking ethnics in the world die trying to get EE pussy. Most of them don't even have proper war training :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, so they'll get BTFO by air strikes , and then Putin will just keep sending more and more like a factory.:ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: Lmao and gamma
I noticed this too, Ukrainian girls are everywhere now. I wonder how our country will be able to handle the refugee crisis. Already few hundred thousand people came but there are expected to be 1 million of them
Lucky, which country are you. No Ukrainian Refugees where I am at, but I haven't checked recently.

Btw

We do have a nigger problem. Ethnics including Arabs and niggers actually fight better in terms of not giving a rats ass which is why putin is hiring them in the first place.

But the downside is their stupid and will die in much greater numbers then the white soldiers. This is based though as all these ethnics dying for a chance to get EE pussy could perhaps fix the over population crisis in africa and certain parts of the Middle East.

Imagine if half the fucking ethnics in the world die trying to get EE pussy. Most of them don't even have proper war training :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, so they'll get BTFO by air strikes , and then Putin will just keep sending more and more like a factory.:ROFLMAO:
Their deaths are a non factor. They are there to get ee pussy, as long as they get that than nothing else matters. Death is just something that comes along with the job. Also just lol at your delusional thinking that half of the ethnics in the world would be so desperate enough to go and fight and die for ee gold digger pussy. You guys think too much of yourselves, and think too lowly of us.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15004 and AscensionMan98
This is what you're fighting for if you ever decide to fight for the west. You are effectively fighting for female hypergamy.
Call it what you like, but in the end, this is what you support.
It's completely and utterly over for you, if you ever decide to fight a war for hypergamous women, while they treat sub-5s like trash.

I would never.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Mewton, 444 and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Czech and Polish men can have them, as long as Slavs continue breeding. :)
@Anstrum95
1647541734299-png.1594366

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 16474
This is what you're fighting for if you ever decide to fight for the west. You are effectively fighting for female hypergamy.
It's completely and utterly over for you, if you ever decide to fight a war for hypergamous women, while they treat sub-5s like trash.

I would never.
Only war worth fighting is for family and loved ones(mainly kids and parents). Your gf/wife will replace you anyway after you die. She will cry a little for a few months then you will be forgotten.

• +1
Reactions: 444, Deleted member 9568 and AscensionMan98
I can’t wait for the war to end and all the Ukrainian guys to die. Then there will be lots of prime Ukrainian girls for everyone

Attachments

• 5B4597FB-C122-4078-BF7F-26B18765A557.jpeg
    5B4597FB-C122-4078-BF7F-26B18765A557.jpeg
    668.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 16853, Ethniframementalcel and 4 others
Only war worth fighting is for family and loved ones(mainly kids and parents). Your gf/wife will replace you anyway after you die. She will cry a little for a few months then you will be forgotten.
No offense, but I just have a deep-seated hatred for western society and hypergamy at this point. And I am confronted with the cruel and heartless reality of the blackpill every single day without exception.
I don't always post the stories here, but I experience them every day. It's extremely brutal.

I would 100% help the enemy if we were ever getting invaded.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: 444, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 9568 and 2 others
No offense, but I just have a deep-seated hatred for western society and hypergamy at this point. And I am confronted with the cruel and heartless reality of the blackpill every single day without exception.
I don't always post the stories here, but I experience them every day. It's extremely brutal.

I would 100% help the enemy if we were ever getting invaded.
Yeah well I'm arab so my family is good to me (unlike whites they make their own kids pay them rent and kick them out). And so I'm thankful for that and their unconditional assistance.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 15099
:feelsgiga:

reality of it all

Well the Ukrainian Roasties actually forgot about their Ukrainian husbands instantly as soon as the war came, because they downloaded tinder and a lot of them are smiling and happy while their men die and their getting fucked. Many of the biggest whores are military wives. They get lonely cause their man is gone so fuck tons of dudes to compensate.

Women natural place is hypergamous. To them your just a resource, whether it be sexual gratification from your top tier looks, or using their pussies to get access to other perks like free clothes, dinner, place to stay, etc , or if your popular/famous enjoy the attention that rubs on to her.

Thats why you should be ruthless when it comes to dating. Their just holes at the end of the day. Their easily expendable for another whore. But don't hate the game, its just how their made. Men have always been expendable in all species.

In the animal kingdom chimpanzees fight each other to the death over roasties. Now our primal roots have been channeled back by Putin, who has reminded us that we are still monkeys at the end of the day, primitive war like creatures who can maintain order for so long till that primal calling comes back.

• +1
Reactions: metagross, CFW432, Lmao and 1 other person
Well the Ukrainian Roasties actually forgot about their Ukrainian husbands instantly as soon as the war came, because they downloaded tinder and a lot of them are smiling and happy while their men die and their getting fucked. Many of the biggest whores are military wives. They get lonely cause their man is gone so fuck tons of dudes to compensate.

Women natural place is hypergamous. To them your just a resource, whether it be sexual gratification from your top tier looks, or using their pussies to get access to other perks like free clothes, dinner, place to stay, etc , or if your popular/famous enjoy the attention that rubs on to her.

Thats why you should be ruthless when it comes to dating. Their just holes at the end of the day. Their easily expendable for another whore. But don't hate the game, its just how their made. Men have always been expendable in all species.

In the animal kingdom chimpanzees fight each other to the death over roasties. Now our primal roots have been channeled back by Putin, who has reminded us that we are still monkeys at the end of the day, primitive war like creatures who can maintain order for so long till that primal calling comes back.
100% facts

• +1
Btw

Their deaths are a non factor. They are there to get ee pussy, as long as they get that than nothing else matters. Death is just something that comes along with the job. Also just lol at your delusional thinking that half of the ethnics in the world would be so desperate enough to go and fight and die for ee gold digger pussy. You guys think too much of yourselves, and think too lowly of us.
Only the war mongering Incel ones who want to channel their hatred towards the foids would bother fighting. War rape is the most desperate attempt to get pussy. In this case it is prime EE pussy, so wouldn't be surprised if we have extra motivation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Already 40k Syrians volunteered. They have loyalty to Russia since Russia backed Syrian government forces In their civil war.

These low value genetics Rajeets are type of guys to complain about Muh hypergamy .. this is why I can’t take blackpill seriously

• +1

I would never.
Oh I don't intend to. If they do draft me and MAKE me fight haha they're in for a world of hell:feelskek:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, metagross and AscensionMan98

Brutal truth, hopefully one day the whole human species accepts this truth and stops deluding themselves.

• +1
Only the war mongering Incel ones who want to channel their hatred towards the foids would bother fighting. War rape is the most desperate attempt to get pussy. In this case it is prime EE pussy, so wouldn't be surprised if we have extra motivation :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:.

Already 40k Syrians volunteered. They have loyalty to Russia since Russia backed Syrian government forces In their civil war.

Rape in general is the natural action of low SMV males in nature. Rape is recorded in nature as well. I dont hate or look down on low smv value men for raping tbh. They can never get genuine consensual mutually wanted sex.

• +1