War SHOULD happen

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Let me explain.

Humanity is failing. Men need to die in wars tbh. No other way. Men and women aren't equal. I repeat men and women are NOT EQUAL.

There must always be more women to make life fair. Otherwise 50/50(equal population) population= 50% of men are incels and 30% are beta bucks cucks and the rest 20% just slay all women.

What this means is that men will forever experience this suffering. There will always be an advantage held by women. Pussy>dick. An I'm not saying this is my opinion I'm just stating the facts here. Men are the grunts, scientist, thinkers, advancers of humanity etc. But that doesn't matter. If all else equal men's lives are shit compared to women. Only chad can come even close.

Atleast in war time women respect and appreciate men. Imagen if women would call all men below 6 feet Subhuman children. The soldiers would unironically let her die to the enemy, kill her themselves, rape her, or let her get raped by the enemy etc. Women do not respect men because individual men have no use anymore. Daddy government protects and provides women with everything (built by cuck MEN also)

In times of famine, war, conflict, hardships etc etc etc. Men shine. We all thought about saving our crush as kids from some disaster, terrorist or zombie apocalypse etc etc. It's in our blood. Being pacified by society and getting nothing in return is the most brutal act of torture. This world needs change. We are still primative animals both men and women. But women as usual have no self awareness and think only men are animals when in reality they are more enslaved by their instincts than we could ever be(we just want sex and intimacy while they all gaslight, manipulate, hypergamy, monkey branching etc etc etc etc etc) In a perfect world only women live like qweens and men live like dogs. In war time only the strongest and smartest men survive. Killing gives us pleasure. There must always be balance. Always be war to counteract the effect of female nature and hypergamy.

Look at Eastern Europe. Their culture is more conservative and most people are more sophisticated and higher iq than in america. At the same time it's easy to get laid as a male because there are more women(from wars) and the government doesn't provide everything like in the west. On top of that most are poor so looking for resources. That's the natural order of things.

You need to understand that women don't see non chad men that they don't want to fuck as human beings(they literally prefer pets over men I'm not joking this is actually real). So why should we? Empathy is weakness if it's one sided. It will always lead you to get hurt.

Imagen being brainwashed by retard media and jews to like a different species over your own. How is nuclear war bad? We have become so deranged. This world is full of mentally ill people and nothing makes sense anymore. Just chasing hedonistic pleasure till you die.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Slothcel, Timelessbrah and 23 others
I don't think so

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17829, noodlelover, Harold O'brien and 1 other person
Population collapse is coming. There’s need for another war in that regard. Women are becoming more educated and are out earning men. Women generally don’t date/have kids with men of lesser social status than them so population will inevitably fall in the coming decades.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: CopeTilliRope, MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, noodlelover and Mastermind
Population collapse is coming. There’s need for another war in that regard. Women are becoming more educated and are out earning men. Women generally don’t date/have kids with men of lesser social status than them so population will inevitably fall in the coming decades.
It's going to take a long time. Right now only europe and usa and a few other developed countries have reached that stage. While africa and India breeds the most. The indian and african women would try to fuck white men before they go extinct and billions of more men will be incels. Total collapse will never happen. Just race mixing and ethnic replacement

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, RICO and Deleted member 18159
walking around in a nuked or abandoned city would be kino af

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, ROTTING, RICO and 1 other person
Your "reasoning" is based on faulty, one-sided arguments, your mind has been locked in by this cult
How? Elaborate. Everything I'm saying is already well known and scientifically documented. That's what the blackpill is about

walking around in a nuked or abandoned city would be kino af
i will just live a wageslave life if we got a nuclear war my last days would be interesting tbh

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview and Baldingman1998
Your perspective is being written by someone who wants to maintain settled society.

As an individual lone wolf, you literally dont have to give af about society at all, because well, you are on your own. You dont have to care about if you are just sub 5'5 subhuman, or 5'10 normie, or 6'3 chad. All you have to do, is literally just whatever makes you feel good. You dont feel like you owe anything to anyone, because well you can't expect anyone to just give something to you. You can murder, rape, kidnap, etc etc all you want cause you are no longer part of society. Sounds ideal to me, and it should sound ideal to everyone thats not a chad, because only chads get to truly, GENUINELY benefit in a settled society tbh. Average joes will get a wife in an monogamy enforced society, but wtf is the point of that if your wife is just going to follow her biological instincts, and cheat and fuck chad behind your back while your away at work?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 18020, PubertyMaxxer and 3 others
Islammaxxed lately ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis, PubertyMaxxer and Baldingman1998
How? Elaborate. Everything I'm saying is already well known and scientifically documented. That's what the blackpill is about
I don't believe in most of modern science, it's a sh%t-fest, the blackpill is one, small perspective, you aren't even looking at half the picture, even less the entirety of it

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 15338
I don't believe in most of modern science, it's a sh%t-fest, the blackpill is one, small perspective, you aren't even looking at half the picture, even less the entirety of it
Modern science says there are no difference between womens and mens brains tbh jfl

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, PubertyMaxxer and 4 others
You're either a bluepilled male or a woman. And that's totally fine. But what is not fine is to IGNORE reality and act like you're somehow morally superior to everyone else.

Do some real research. Blackpill is exaggerated sometimes on this site. But it remains true. I have seen it over tens of thousands of times to be right and so did many other men (this is taking into account only the anecdotal evidence not even going into statistics or large scale studies and other forms of data).

So please tell me what is the other half of the picture? Enlighten me and I will change my mind if your argument makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
You're either a bluepilled male or a woman. And that's totally fine. But what is not fine is to IGNORE reality and act like you're somehow morally superior to everyone else.

Do some real research. Blackpill is exaggerated sometimes on this site. But it remains true. I have seen it over tens of thousands of times to be right and so did many other men (this is taking into account only the anecdotal evidence not even going into statistics or large scale studies and other forms of data).

So please tell me what is the other half of the picture? Enlighten me and I will change my mind if your argument makes sense.
Copy paste or do u actually write thoese essays

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ballskin, Baldingman1998 and BarbaraPalvin
What "reality"? And who exactly is acting morally superior? You do know that altruism is intuitive, right? It's one of our multiple ways to biologically evolve, as we're transferring energy between each other.

What "reality"? And who exactly is acting morally superior? You do know that altruism is intuitive, right? It's one of our multiple ways to biologically evolve, as we're transferring energy between each other.
Yes but that's why most modern men live the same life. Look at zyzz meme. It embodies an innocent boy who loved women but was hurt because of his empathy and one sided regard for women. The pain makes men go cold and gymmax etc and hurt women(just using women for hookups and as sex toys while never commiting) because they were hurt. It's a never ending cycle. Free will doesn't exist. We are biological robots that's all we are. It's a never ending cycle of suffering because of female nature

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Marsiere214
you sound tough untill you actually get drafted for war :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: KingCartierrr23, Deleted member 18020, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Yes but that's why most modern men live the same life. Look at zyzz meme. It embodies an innocent boy who loved women but was hurt because of his empathy and one sided regard for women. The pain makes men go cold and gymmax etc and hurt women(just using women for hookups and as sex toys while never commiting) because they were hurt. It's a never ending cycle. Free will doesn't exist. We are biological robots that's all we are. It's a never ending cycle of suffering because of female nature
No one says you have to follow a script, more so less than forfeit your freewill

• Hmm...
first thing i do as soon as they handle me a gun is killing the generals :lul::lul::lul: fucking cucks

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
Better than dying alone while rotting. Atleast this way you can hurt others from the build up pain in your heart and get dopamine before dying. Dying from a bullet to the head is better than dying of mental decay. And if you're too scared just go to some cave till it's over

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slothcel, PubertyMaxxer and Mouthbreath
first thing i do as soon as they handle me a gun is killing the generals :lul::lul::lul: fucking cucks
first thing you will do is cry that you cant use your computer in the army

No one says you have to follow a script, more so less than forfeit your freewill
That's so retarded that I can't even answer it. That's like saying you don't have to eat food like everyone else. Just use photosynthesis bro

• +1
first thing you will do is cry that you cant use your computer in the army
you don't know me you basement loser. the bull is a legend

Ukraine is taking volunteers if you want to go over there and fight. There are different volunteer forces you can join.

• +1
70% truth. 30% fiction.

Let me explain.

Humanity is failing. Men need to die in wars tbh. No other way. Men and women aren't equal. I repeat men and women are NOT EQUAL.

There must always be more women to make life fair. Otherwise 50/50(equal population) population= 50% of men are incels and 30% are beta bucks cucks and the rest 20% just slay all women.

What this means is that men will forever experience this suffering. There will always be an advantage held by women. Pussy>dick. An I'm not saying this is my opinion I'm just stating the facts here. Men are the grunts, scientist, thinkers, advancers of humanity etc. But that doesn't matter. If all else equal men's lives are shit compared to women. Only chad can come even close.

Atleast in war time women respect and appreciate men. Imagen if women would call all men below 6 feet Subhuman children. The soldiers would unironically let her die to the enemy, kill her themselves, rape her, or let her get raped by the enemy etc. Women do not respect men because individual men have no use anymore. Daddy government protects and provides women with everything (built by cuck MEN also)

In times of famine, war, conflict, hardships etc etc etc. Men shine. We all thought about saving our crush as kids from some disaster, terrorist or zombie apocalypse etc etc. It's in our blood. Being pacified by society and getting nothing in return is the most brutal act of torture. This world needs change. We are still primative animals both men and women. But women as usual have no self awareness and think only men are animals when in reality they are more enslaved by their instincts than we could ever be(we just want sex and intimacy while they all gaslight, manipulate, hypergamy, monkey branching etc etc etc etc etc) In a perfect world only women live like qweens and men live like dogs. In war time only the strongest and smartest men survive. Killing gives us pleasure. There must always be balance. Always be war to counteract the effect of female nature and hypergamy.

Look at Eastern Europe. Their culture is more conservative and most people are more sophisticated and higher iq than in america. At the same time it's easy to get laid as a male because there are more women(from wars) and the government doesn't provide everything like in the west. On top of that most are poor so looking for resources. That's the natural order of things.

You need to understand that women don't see non chad men that they don't want to fuck as human beings(they literally prefer pets over men I'm not joking this is actually real). So why should we? Empathy is weakness if it's one sided. It will always lead you to get hurt.

Imagen being brainwashed by retard media and jews to like a different species over your own. How is nuclear war bad? We have become so deranged. This world is full of mentally ill people and nothing makes sense anymore. Just chasing hedonistic pleasure till you die.
I have actually seen women who otherwise promote anti-militarism on Tiktok, Instagram etc. heroizing and sexualizing Zelensky, Ukrainian soldiers. They feel vulnerable again and need a strong man to protect them. Feminism has been abstinent for days, women swear for soldiers under videos and send love messages and ambiguous messages. Women were given too much power in Western Europe. in Eastern Europe most families are Orthodox or Catholic and not completely infiltrated by feminism, family life is primary and families are more humble. In the West, they degenerate from their own decadence.

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Baldingman1998
bro just get married like everyone else around you, we don't have it hard in our countries tbh

• +1
Better than dying alone while rotting. Atleast this way you can hurt others from the build up pain in your heart and get dopamine before dying. Dying from a bullet to the head is better than dying of mental decay. And if you're too scared just go to some cave till it's over
i'd rather die from "mental decay" tbh ngl do u even realize how traumatizing war can be for ur brain if u survive? the ptsd will make u rope even more than the loneliness ur so bothered by

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, stevielake and Baldingman1998
i'd rather die from "mental decay" tbh ngl do u even realize how traumatizing war can be for ur brain if u survive? the ptsd will make u rope even more than the loneliness ur so bothered by
Yes. You either die from war or become hearless which is ideal. Women love psychopaths and heartless men. Their pussy gets a beat.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, AscensionMan98 and Marsiere214
Yes. You either die from war or become hearless which is ideal. Women love psychopaths and heartless men. Their pussy gets a beat.
wtf does heartless have to do with ptsd? and why are u bringing women in the first place?:ROFLMAO: women won't save u when u become suicidal from the effects of war tf are u on about

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, stevielake and Baldingman1998
Ukraine is taking volunteers if you want to go over there and fight. There are different volunteer forces you can join.
They take untrained people that were never in the army? I doubt that

• +1
wtf does heartless have to do with ptsd? and why are u bringing women in the first place?:ROFLMAO: women won't save u when u become suicidal from the effects of war tf are u on about
You become heartless as a coping mechanism to never feel hurt again. You might completely lose empathy to lessen the sadness and trauma of losing your friends. Trust me. The body has ways to cope and adapt. Only thing which can't be adapted to is being a sexless incel. Our bodies unironically feel more suicidal from being outcastes from society and love/intemacy than even war. War is more brutal short term. But the other one leads to suicide long term. Most war vets I know don't even think of suicide. They are just heartless and having 0 empathy

• +1
Reactions: Slothcel, PubertyMaxxer and Marsiere214
They take untrained people that were never in the army? I doubt that
They do. Most of their force is untrained and never been in the army. All men there are required to fight, and most have not been in the army. Same with most of the volunteer force from other countries.

20 thousand people from different countries have already signed up. He's requesting people with combat experience, but you don't need it. I've seen tons of news clips showing people with no prior military experience signing up from places like England. BTW I was in the military; You can get proficient enough with firearms in a day (Basic training has just one day of firearm training). You look through the scope, line up your target, hold your breath so you don't wobble, and click the trigger. Trust me, all you guys can do it if it appeals to you.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Baldingman1998
Aren’t you in Middle East ? Just arrange marriage maxx your cute cousin or something

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, noodlelover and Baldingman1998
Fuck Ukraine I'm joining Russia

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214, BearBoy and 1 other person
Fuck Ukrane I'm joining Russia
Russia will loose, sooner or later. If the U.S. couldn't hold control of Afghanistan, Russia definitely can't hold Ukraine with the world supplying volunteers, equipment, and drones, and sanctions to collapse Russian war funding.

• Ugh..
What no hair does to a nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Constantin Denis, PubertyMaxxer, Marsiere214 and 1 other person
I want non latins to die.

• JFL
just nuke the whole planet asap 100% srs
and btw "degeneracy " is great and ONS are optimal, monogamy is horrible
yet innacesible to 99% of normies/incels, thats why theyre against it :feelskek:
i hope billions of ppl die and we have a ww3 srs

just nuke the whole planet asap 100% srs
and btw "degeneracy " is great and ONS are optimal, monogamy is horrible
yet innacesible to 99% of normies/incels, thats why theyre against it :feelskek:
i hope billions of ppl die and we have a ww3 srs

• Love it
B

• +1
C

• WTF