Ukrainian foid (objectively good looking) rates herself a 3 or 4/10 to receive praise from Korean men

That's a plus in Korea. Many idols are jawlet and chinlets. Only V from BTS stands out to me for actually having a chiseled jawline, but the others are subhumans
Different culture but my point still stands. She has femcel tier jaw or lack thereof. Koreans don't value masculine features, shit culture.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and HeightPilledum
That's a plus in Korea. Many idols are jawlet and chinlets. Only V from BTS stands out to me for actually having a chiseled jawline, but the others are subhumans
kdrama has more men with square jaws, idols are kind of for teen girls who want jailbait boys.
squar jaws in women still tend to be shunned though.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Cheesyrumble
Different culture but my point still stands. She has femcel tier jaw or lack thereof. Koreans don't value masculine features, shit culture.
valuing masculine features in women are gay, no wonder half of you guys jack it to trannies.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
And the way she just casually shits on hohols is hilarious too
View attachment 2246124
View attachment 2246125
This is prior to the war. Hilarious unless you're an Ukrainian male dying in wet trenches for pompous foids like this.

Show introduced 3 men who had to pick her
1) Chang model who already had a "foreign" girlfriend but she broke his heart
2) fashionmaxxed low tier changlite with autism
3) Creepy ricecel who is somehow a show host and was stalking the Ukie roastie.

She says she's below average for "beauty standards" cope, but she's objectively above average by every single beauty standard on the planet. Worst thing is that the gooks actually believe her

She has a disgusting jaw.

valuing masculine features in women are gay, no wonder half of you guys jack it to trannies.
I was talking about korean men also opting for round feminine pretty boy look, i know women there tend to have big round jaws that they get shaved. Also, it's not about masculine features in women. A small well-defined jaw is attractive in women and signals good genes and no recessive traits that could make your sons recessed. Recessive traits are not good for either gender.

I was talking about korean men also opting for round feminine pretty boy look, i know women there tend to have big round jaws that they get shaved. Also, it's not about masculine features in women. A small well-defined jaw is attractive in women and signals good genes and no recessive traits that could make your sons recessed. Recessive traits are not good for either gender.
we were talking about women though, not men.

and a lot of idols or better, kdrama actors tend to have well defined jaws, just not handsome squidward tier.

squar jaws in women still tend to be shunned though.
TWICE jawmogs 95% of Hollywood males.
On what planet do you live?
Ab67706c0000da844c631e57c0d6013067fa717c

Main qimg dd74a202ca7f65e36c6dc661c4ec7f75 lq

See any white foid next to them and they'll get skullmogged to the ground
Fucking Bella Hadid's Chad jawline was mogged by Sunmi's
Img 1 1686154900249

Img 2 1686154907520

• Woah
Reactions: Polish Chincel and ORW2
we were talking about women though, not men.

and a lot of idols or better, kdrama actors tend to have well defined jaws, just not handsome squidward tier.
I wouldn't know since i don't watch korean slop. Koreans have big round jaws that usually go with their moonfaces. Anyways at the end of the day you don't want your woman to have such a heavily recessed jaw like the girl in OPs post.

And the way she just casually shits on hohols is hilarious too
View attachment 2246124
View attachment 2246125
This is prior to the war. Hilarious unless you're an Ukrainian male dying in wet trenches for pompous foids like this.

Show introduced 3 men who had to pick her
1) Chang model who already had a "foreign" girlfriend but she broke his heart
2) fashionmaxxed low tier changlite with autism
3) Creepy ricecel who is somehow a show host and was stalking the Ukie roastie.

She says she's below average for "beauty standards" cope, but she's objectively above average by every single beauty standard on the planet. Worst thing is that the gooks actually believe her

Where is the ramus?

TWICE jawmogs 95% of Hollywood males.
On what planet do you live?
View attachment 2246982
View attachment 2246978
See any white foid next to them and they'll get skullmogged to the ground
Fucking Bella Hadid's Chad jawline was mogged by Sunmi's
View attachment 2246999
View attachment 2247001
I think majority of these women had plastic surgery related to their jaw/lower 3rd. Hadid has a small defined jaw whereas korean has large defined jaw. It's also because round big moonface korean girl gets her jaw shaved so it's defined but still big.

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
I think majority of these women had plastic surgery related to their jaw/lower 3rd. Hadid has a small defined jaw whereas korean has large defined jaw. It's also because round big moonface korean girl gets her jaw shaved so it's defined but still big.
Show me where, faggot.
Dahyun would jawmog your boneless ass to an actual clinic to ENHANCE it, not reduce it.

Kim Dahyun at the KBS Music Bank 2019

And Hadid has a massive jaw

Attachments

• Kim_Dahyun_at_the_KBS_Music_Bank_2019.png
    Kim_Dahyun_at_the_KBS_Music_Bank_2019.png
    1,015.9 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Show me where, faggot.
Dahyun would jawmog your boneless ass to an actual clinic to ENHANCE it, not reduce it.

View attachment 2247039

And Hadid has a massive jaw
Clearly not massive when this korean looks way bigger. And no I'm not going to search the internet to find her early childhood pictures to prove anything. It's entirely possible she's natural because koreans have big jaws in general and based on probability alone some of them will turn out with a good jaw. Your fanboyism about some k-pop singer is infantile. Grow up.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Clearly not massive when this korean looks way bigger. And no I'm not going to search the internet to find her early childhood pictures to prove anything. It's entirely possible she's natural because koreans have big jaws in general and based on probability alone some of them will turn out with a good jaw. Your fanboyism about some k-pop singer is infantile. Grow up.
I'm just saying those meme "before and after" pics of surgery clinics that show Korean women with tiny faces aren't the idols you see.
None of them have the tiny faces you'd have to get via surgery.
Jisoo jawmogs you.
6BVYd 5f

Look at her face, look at the size of it.
Look at how strong her jawline is compared to the average White man.
A White man would kill to get a jawline even half as good as this
I even genderswapped her and FaceApp made her jaw SMALLER on a male model

• +1
I'm just saying those meme "before and after" pics of surgery clinics that show Korean women with tiny faces aren't the idols you see.
Jisoo jawmogs you.
View attachment 2247061
Pathetic post, doesn't even warrant a real response. K-popfags are mentally ill.

Pathetic post, doesn't even warrant a real response. K-popfags are mentally ill.
Keep coping. Retards like you don't even brother thinking about what you're talking about

Jisoo jawmogs you.
View attachment 2247061
now that i think about it, this is kind of true to an extent, i do think the before after photos are purposefully overexeggrated(the before pic usually has a jawline that is only possible via overbite/uunderbite, and after is a perfect v) so that surgeons can make themselves look more impressive, and they are usually from 00's so outdated too. korean beuaty standards definitely fall into the ''kawaii'' territory for women and prettyboy/twinky territory for men compared to westerners, but sharpness isn't necessarily hated.

i'm happy they aren't as self hating as before.

• +1
Slavic supremacy. Mirin. I haven't met many Slavic women but I think they're 50/50. Some are nice, some aren't.
They have lower standards in the looks department, but its made up by having higher expectations in money and or status. Their also not race obsessed . Good looking ethnics ( not too dark ) and chinks and blacks ( as long as they ain't too dark ) can slay. I think its more so however due to exotic halo both in looks and them being stereotypical ( they think all westerns are rich , which is true relative to their country, but many slavs think Arabs are all Saudi princes lmao, which is not true)

But apparently in russia where the natives have a lot of chink population, they regularly inter mix. So might just be lower standards and less racism in general.

Just as western foids don't really care about money but a lot more about looks and race, the slavic foid cares less about looks but whether you can be a beta bux boyfriend. If you can't she can just go to the far more alpha eastern european boyfriend who will hit her every now and then.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Michael Myers
They have lower standards in the looks department, but its made up by having higher expectations in money and or status. Their also not race obsessed . Good looking ethnics ( not too dark ) and chinks and blacks ( as long as they ain't too dark ) can slay. I think its more so however due to exotic halo both in looks and them being stereotypical ( they think all westerns are rich , which is true relative to their country, but many slavs think Arabs are all Saudi princes lmao, which is not true)

But apparently in russia where the natives have a lot of chink population, they regularly inter mix. So might just be lower standards and less racism in general.

Just as western foids don't really care about money but a lot more about looks and race, the slavic foid cares less about looks but whether you can be a beta bux boyfriend. If you can't she can just go to the far more alpha eastern european boyfriend who will hit her every now and then.
Slavic women give no fucks about skin tone. On the contrary, some blacknigger from outer space darker than coal probably slays them more than light-skinned mulatto mutts

404 missing ramus.

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Graham
I mog all of them there combined. Oh, the perils of being a looksmax Chico lookalike.

• JFL
They're just white worshipping like Pajeets, Latinos and any other non-White breed of retards.
Slavic women are poor and can't afford themselves to be picky like Western women
They are on par in gold digging terms as columbian and Brazilian whores. Money means so much more their then western whores cause their countries are broke. Also cause of Hollywood they think that life is so awesome in america and Western Europe.

• +1
Slavic women give no fucks about skin tone. On the contrary, some blacknigger from outer space darker than coal probably slays them more than light-skinned mulatto mutts
This was based on my tinder experiments a few years back, they have a much higher skin tone tolerance then america and Western Europe, but being too dark is always a falio. Overall the bones mattered the most for the ethnics I tested , vs skin color.

Swarty Arab chad did the best, then med chad was also pretty close. All chads except black and East Asian chad out performed the local chad . But both of them did pretty damn well tbh. The matches that they got were all highly interested which is what counts.

Meanwhile in america u can get hundreds of matches but it doesn't lead to much conversion.

Jisoo jawmogs you.
View attachment 2247061
You're trolling. A totally average female jawline. A white man with that kind of jawline would look like a weak cuck.

Makes sense. Although I don’t think being exotic is possible in this day and age. Mass immigration has changed everything. Couple that with international tourism and you’ve got no exotic factor regardless of where you are. I always use this as an example but I had an Indonesian high school teacher who went to Sweden in the 1960s or 1970s. He was the only man there with dark brown skin, black hair and dark eyes which made him the center of attention and women wanted him just because everyone other man around them had blond hair and blue eyes and white skin. He turned them all down because he was gay. He looked like a fish thanks to his huge fish lips. He was purely incel by looks.

her looksmatch is at the frontline in Bakhmut

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Deleted member 28904
send her back to Donbas

• +1
Makes sense. Although I don’t think being exotic is possible in this day and age. Mass immigration has changed everything. Couple that with international tourism and you’ve got no exotic factor regardless of where you are. I always use this as an example but I had an Indonesian high school teacher who went to Sweden in the 1960s or 1970s. He was the only man there with dark brown skin, black hair and dark eyes which made him the center of attention and women wanted him just because everyone other man around them had blond hair and blue eyes and white skin. He turned them all down because he was gay. He looked like a fish thanks to his huge fish lips. He was purely incel by looks.
Exotic halo still works . For example in states with a very low black population I did tinder they showed a lot more interest.

I agree its a lot harder to be truly exotic but EE countries are still 99.5% white so exotic game can be run. The only issue is tourism.More tourism would reduce the exotic halo. So time is running out for those trying to run exotic game. I know in Iceland that game is dead. It used to work about up to 10-15 years ago when hardly any tourists visited.

• +1
You're trolling. A totally average female jawline. A white man with that kind of jawline would look like a weak cuck.
Don't make me start posting white men getting jawmogged by Asian women. I know I can do it and I will
MOV Crank2 2157

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Xangsane
Jisoo jawmogs you.
View attachment 2247061
squishy sqiushy!!! squishy jaw!!!

• +1
Squishy squishy mogs!

Bella Hadid isn't white.
She's white-passing. Completely Caucasian woman who is whiter than most Mediterranean women

• JFL
@Willmogulater

• +1

• +1
truly one of the most autistic threads ive had the pleasure of reading.

White passing is still ethnic.
Doesn't matter.
She's indistinguishable from a white woman under every phenotypical measurement

• JFL
Don't make me start posting white men getting jawmogged by Asian women. I know I can do it and I will
View attachment 2247730
How does she mog him? Her jaw is sharper, but it doesn't mog his. They're just different shapes. As far as I know, a jaw mog is not determined by sharpness. He has a pretty decent jawline tbh. Once again all this leads me to believe that you're trolling.

How does she mog him? Her jaw is sharper, but it doesn't mog his. They're just different shapes. As far as I know, a jaw mog is not determined by sharpness. He has a pretty decent jawline tbh. Once again all this leads me to believe that you're trolling.

View attachment 2247896
Her jaw is larger and wider than his
63116 bai013sandino 122 960lo

I'll give you more examples

Wmaf couple from britain v0 urqxm5vzvaba1

Xl0wh2wighs71

20FAN videoSixteenByNine3000

B2v6lhywqns81

Facebook engineers lightning love with Vietnamese girl

0ab16c4aeafba791a7b14feed6407edf

1we8w4zc8xe91

Look at their jaw size compared to that of their white boyfriends/husbands

So this turned into another WMAF thread then? Well JBW is law, so sure.

• +1
Kpoppill, perhaps.
Then again, Slavic women are the biggest racemixers. There's more than a few stereotypes about Polish women being coalburners and Russian women travel the world in search of every kind of dick, from SEA monkeys to niggers in the heart of Africa.
Any ethnicity in the world, I'm glad I wasn't born a Slavic male
true over for slavcel like me polish girls only want italian black and spanish dicks or even indian

• Woah