Ukrainian foid (objectively good looking) rates herself a 3 or 4/10 to receive praise from Korean men

true over for slavcel like me polish girls only want italian black and spanish dicks or even indian
Fake an american or British accent. Profit

ricecel in america. i was born in the wrong country :feelswah:
Still better to be rice in the States than in any slavic country, partly since asian population is much lower in slavicland. Also, the slavic foid in the pic is average looking lol, you can find AMWF couples from murica consisting of a more attractive WF

Last edited:
Why do foids still try to gatekeep gook males and hate on them at the same time?

Annoying bitch with a thinly veiled attempt to monopolize gooks from non asians lmao

• JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Why do foids still try to gatekeep gook males and hate on them at the same time?
View attachment 2248416
Annoying bitch with a thinly veiled attempt to monopolize gooks from non asians lmao
I Heard that feminists in korea are on another level and this is Big issues in korea. Korean womens hate korean men and korean mens hate korean womens Idk if this is true

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: HeightPilledum and Cheesyrumble
I Heard that feminists in korea are on another level and this is Big issues in korea. Korean womens hate korean men and korean mens hate korean womens Idk if this is true
Its true. It goes both ways. Korean men are probably the biggest "passport bros" outside of the west. Korean women are giga femcels, and many Korean men are incels. Korea is FINISHED.

The crazy thing is, 70% of Korean women want to leave Korea...... but the reality is, 80% of Koreans who give up their nationality are Korean men lol.

Gook males are like the opposite of jap males in terms of how they feel about their own women lol

Still better to be rice in the States than in any slavic country, partly since asian population is much lower in slavicland. Also, the slavic foid in the pic is average looking lol, you can find AMWF couples from murica consisting of a more attractive WF
you can say neotonous women are not the standard of beauty in slav countries (and everywhere outside of asia) but an angel skulled neotonous slavina is definitely not "average"

No way those guys are anything above MTN

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
I saw a study somewhere that people's brains tend to find their looksmatches attractive due to evolution wanting to make life a bit easier for you.

I think these Koreans are just too ugly to be able to appreciate her beauty, same as you incels talking about proportions and shit. She's very GL stop coping.

No ramus, -1 psl
Screenshot 20230613 071542 Chrome

She gets mogged by this guy
1909165 images   2020 08 07T191358846

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and HeightPilledum
what standards are we going by? By european and slavic standards this foid is HTB at best, you are literally just caught up in blonde hair blue eye halo. There are many more slavic foids that fog the shit out of this girl. For non-whites/ethnics though, she is stacy tier cause of white worship + blonde hair blue eye halo.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I saw a study somewhere that people's brains tend to find their looksmatches attractive due to evolution wanting to make life a bit easier for you.

I think these Koreans are just too ugly to be able to appreciate her beauty, same as you incels talking about proportions and shit. She's very GL stop coping.
shes above average, shes no stacy tho lmao. These are how slavic stacies look:
Ukrainian women best matchmaking 1
Top 20ukrainiangirlsoninstagram 1594128360541 e1646140149966 710x395

• +1
shes above average, shes no stacy tho lmao. These are how slavic stacies look:
View attachment 2258104View attachment 2258101View attachment 2258102
Curious to see any of these thots under the same lighting, without professional photoshop and angle frauding.
CHRIST the angle frauding is unbelievable in these 3 pics and easily one of the most subtle way to fraud your looks.
But anyway the first one, the one with brown hair and flower crown looks like a tranny. I'd pick the hoholina at her worst angle over that man in a wig

• +1
Reactions: chadcel;
she is ever so slightly above average

somehow she looks like a whitemaxxed korean

• +1
Curious to see any of these thots under the same lighting, without professional photoshop and angle frauding.
CHRIST the angle frauding is unbelievable in these 3 pics and easily one of the most subtle way to fraud your looks.
But anyway the first one, the one with brown hair and flower crown looks like a tranny. I'd pick the hoholina at her worst angle over that man in a wig
They would still be stacy or maybe stacylite, but the first one is this guy.
IMG 20230518 WA0008

• +1
compared to korean girls she is a 4

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and HeightPilledum
A famous saying said by Korean men. "Kim Tae Hee" (top korean actress) would just be a ordinary girl plowing the fields in Ukraine. (Gooks basically believe Ukrainian foids > top korean actresses)
If this saying is so famous, can you give me an example, a link or some meme where it's used.
I have a feeling I've read this somewhere other than from you, but I might be wrong.

• JFL
Reactions: Dietsnasta
If this saying is so famous, can you give me an example, a link or some meme where it's used.
I have a feeling I've read this somewhere other than from you, but I might be wrong.
"Kim Tae Hee would be average in Ukraine, just plowing the fields instead of being a celebrity"

Screenshot 20230705 101642 Chrome
Screenshot 20230705 101620 Chrome

Screenshot 20230705 101754 Chrome

It's been a meme since at least 2007

• JFL
id say 6

• Hmm...
"Kim Tae Hee would be average in Ukraine, just plowing the fields instead of being a celebrity"

View attachment 2299804View attachment 2299803

View attachment 2299805
It's been a meme since at least 2007

My oh my, Korean men are so pathetic and retarded.
Also this is the first time I see someone refer to Natalia Poklonskaya as "Ukrainian", which is true btw, she is born in Jewkraine, but for everyone else she was considered Russian due to the fact that she is in a Russian uniform and her allegiance are with Russia...

I've seen a similar quite to that, but it was about some random Slavic beauty pageant, who dated for like 2 moths some Korean gymcel manlet and then broke up.
I'll link it to you later

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
My oh my, Korean men are so pathetic and retarded.
Also this is the first time I see someone refer to Natalia Poklonskaya as "Ukrainian", which is true btw, she is born in Jewkraine, but for everyone else she was considered Russian due to the fact that she is in a Russian uniform and her allegiance are with Russia...

I've seen a similar quite to that, but it was about some random Slavic beauty pageant, who dated for like 2 moths some Korean gymcel manlet and then broke up.
I'll link it to you later
She's anti Z

She's anti Z
So are Shoigu's daughters and a lot of Russians of Ukrainian descent.
I'd say the only plus this retarded war had was stopping the Ukroloid worship from chinks and more utterly embarrassing cuckholdry like this

• JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
So are Shoigu's daughters and a lot of Russians of Ukrainian descent.
I'd say the only plus this retarded war had was stopping the Ukroloid worship from chinks and more utterly embarrassing cuckholdry like this

If I ever win the ascension lottery with a whitu piggu it'll probably be some post wall Slav that speaks 0 English