Ukrainian Women whoring themselves out while their boyfriends die in war.

Will you cheat/have you cheated on your girlfriends

• I have a girlfriend/wife currently and am cheating on her

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I have a girlfriend/wife and plan to cheat on her

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have a girlfriend/wife and plan to stay loyal to her and not cheat

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't have a girlfriend/wife at the moment but will cheat on her if I get a girlfriend/wife.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don't have a girlfriend/wife at the moment but will be loyal to her and not cheat if I get one.

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
A

AscensionMan98

Kraken
Ukraine foids

JFL. While the rest of the men are forced to stay behind and act as military deserves who should be willing to die for their jew president Zelensky :feelswah:, Ukrainian foids have left their country and now on tinder and whoring themselves out for cash :soy::feelsgood:.

JFL at any man who believes in loyalty to their hole :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. This is what bitches do the second shit hits the fan. Not even wait a week and their on tinder and being literal whores. As soon as shit hits the fan all loyalty is thrown out the window. Women are hypergamous by nature and the second they see an opportunity to trade up in the dating market, or their " male attention " is gone because the men are fighting in a war, they are going to cheat on you or whore themselves out.

This is why you should cheat on your girlfriends lads if you are in a relationship. If you think your secure then realize you will be dropped happily in a seconds notice with zero after thought.

P.S- Which bitch do you find the hottest out of the 7. Their all quite hot to me. To me the 3rd girl is the hottest. What do you guys find the hottest.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Corleone, vinn98 and 14 others
caged at calling this psychology jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, fukmylyf, Deleted member 22126 and 26 others
ukrainians getting used as pawns in a proxy war while their wymxn and children get raped and sold :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: saiya_online, bananabrick, Daniel Plainview and 8 others
The German Miss Playboy from May 2022 is Ukrainian. She says she does it to help her country win the war. :heart:

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17291, BoneDensity and 5 others
ukrainians getting used as pawns in a proxy war while their wymxn and children get raped and sold :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
True, but a lot of The women are willingly whoring themselves out to anyone who pays. Many polish subhumans and Arab refugee subhuman sand niggers are rubbing their hands and jumping in joy at the opportunity to fuck these Stacies.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: saiya_online, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 19036 and 4 others
I want some of dat Ukranian refugee pussy

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and AscensionMan98
Ukrainian girls are pretty NnnnGGGHH

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16369 and AscensionMan98
3C2D693E B9DF 4082 9D35 F5BF54D525AB
This one. She's cute.

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 17291, Deleted member 16984 and 3 others
Why is somebody with a Fight Club Brad Pitt profile picture posting that on Twitter?

• JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98, gamma and Oberyn
View attachment 1656122

JFL. While the rest of the men are forced to stay behind and act as military deserves who should be willing to die for their jew president Zelensky :feelswah:, Ukrainian foids have left their country and now on tinder and whoring themselves out for cash :soy::feelsgood:.

JFL at any man who believes in loyalty to their hole :lul::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. This is what bitches do the second shit hits the fan. Not even wait a week and their on tinder and being literal whores. As soon as shit hits the fan all loyalty is thrown out the window. Women are hypergamous by nature and the second they see an opportunity to trade up in the dating market, or their " male attention " is gone because the men are fighting in a war, they are going to cheat on you or whore themselves out.

This is why you should cheat on your girlfriends lads if you are in a relationship. If you think your secure then realize you will be dropped happily in a seconds notice with zero after thought.

P.S- Which bitch do you find the hottest out of the 7. Their all quite hot to me. To me the 3rd girl is the hottest. What do you guys find the hottest.
all these articles are bullshit, where are those supposed sex traffickers?:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Deleted member 19036
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, FreakkForLife, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
nobody notices the blatant makeup? someone drowned her in sperm and smeared it all over hear face, you see her real skin color below the hairline
Yea the make up industry is a large scam to help women try to maintain their looks past their prime age, and allows for women to artificially look better by a 1.5-2.5 points. Its a huge looksmax for them, and many men fall for their tricks. That's why the pool date is best. But you can easily spot if they have too much make up, as it looks not natural.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Deleted member 19036 and Deleted member 17291
all these articles are bullshit, where are those supposed sex traffickers?:feelshmm::feelshmm::feelshmm:
Well what makes you say its bullshit lol.It seems probable based on their situation especially. Refugee desperate for money, willing to do whatever it takes to meet ends. If you think about it, makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: qaum
View attachment 1656122

Damn facially all of them are becky and and above however their bodies are mid. They need to gymmax.

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMan98
refugee desperate for money, willing to do whatever it takes to meet ends.
where do i find these refugee:feelshmm:
i have some money i could offer them for something in return of course:ogre:

• +1
where do i find these refugee:feelshmm:
i have some money i could offer them for something in return of course:ogre:
Mainly in Poland, and then Germany. Biden is being a little bitch and wants fat globinas instead of cute ukraine refugees.
Even if he gets rapid approval for the resettlement of ukraine refugees, I think the plan might backfire as in the future as Biden would allow many African refugees as they starve due to the agricultural crisis caused by broken supply chains not able to get enough fertilizer ( because we are sanctioning russia who makes like 10-15% of world fertilizer ).

Tbh tho I would rather have some ukranian cutie refugee and deal with the African refugees, then keep having just hispanics come in. The ones that look good were here legally.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17291, TYRONELITEMOGGER and 1 other person
Women being paid 50 dollars/hour to have sex? Exploitation. Men are disgusting. Female lives are hard.
Men being paid 5 dollars/hour for hard physical labor? Men being paid for what they're worth.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, Survivor95, Deleted member 19036 and 8 others
Women being paid 50 dollars/hour to have sex? Exploitation. Men are disgusting. Female lives are hard.
Men being paid 5 dollars/hour for hard physical labor? Men being paid for what they're worth.
Yup, brutal double standards. Men don't get the respect we had many decades ago. Men are considered expendable now as 18-60 men were banned from leaving Ukraine to fight for that jew Zelensky , while funny enough all the jews living in Ukraine were allowed to leave the country. Pretty much parliament decided that all men should be willing to die for a jew while roasties get a free pussy pass. And now their prostitute maxxing or finding some rich German/polish chad to be their betabux male partner.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, BoneDensity and MoggerGaston
Holy shit, Ukrainian women are hot as fuck 🥵

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 17291 and AscensionMan98
imagine unironically dying in war. for what :feelskek:

• +1
This one is my favorite
Screenshot 20220501 142258

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 17291 and ConspiracyTheory
do you can pm me some contacts please?
Message you the contacts of some Ukrainian refugees who are willing to do a smash for housing/money deal.

• +1
Reactions: qaum
I would pay for all them Ukrainian women

Animated

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, GetShrekt, Deleted member 19036 and 2 others
The German Miss Playboy from May 2022 is Ukrainian. She says she does it to help her country win the war. :heart:
what a filantropist :love:

I'd kill to fuck the blondes

• Love it
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 19036 and AscensionMan98
In every circumstance, for as long as human life has existed and ever will exist, women have proven themselves to be whores, selling themselves to the best bidder at the time. They will even put their lives on the line to whore around. They do not have the capacity for discipline or cause and effect reasoning. This is why I advocate for women to have all rights taken away.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexAP, Ethniframementalcel and AscensionMan98
There's no point in staying loyal to your girlfriend. 90% of women would cheat if some movie star chad slid into her DMs. Also cheating as a man is very different than cheating as a woman. The relationship will still work out in most cases if the man cheats, but definitely not the other way around.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15390, Survivor95, forevergymcelling and 3 others
View attachment 1656122

I matched with an ukranian foid yesterday she wants my cock

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and AscensionMan98
90% of ukrainian refugees are over 30; its almost entirely goblina tier women with children and babushkas

Ukraine has an inverted age pyramid so the refugees the coomers here expect arent there

The EU also gave them free movement for 2y, almost all are going to germany and Poland or CZ

A few to Canada w

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: salivate, AscensionMan98, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Lol without her the war effort would be hopeless:soy::soy::soy::soy:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, ConspiracyTheory and AscensionMan98
  • +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15
In every circumstance, for as long as human life has existed and ever will exist, women have proven themselves to be whores, selling themselves to the best bidder at the time. They will even put their lives on the line to whore around. They do not have the capacity for discipline or cause and effect reasoning. This is why I advocate for women to have all rights taken away.
Agreed. The most effective tool to solve 99% of the world problems would be having all the jews drop dead suddenly, and then ban roasties from voting.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AlexAP, MoggerGaston, Ethniframementalcel and 2 others
There's no point in staying loyal to your girlfriend. 90% of women would cheat if some movie star chad slid into her DMs. Also cheating as a man is very different than cheating as a woman. The relationship will still work out in most cases if the man cheats, but definitely not the other way around.
Yea that's a very good point. If you as a man cheat, a lot of times its mainly due to excess smv and the roasties will choose to stay as she realizes how valuable of an asset you are as a man now that other bitches want you. But if a whore is cheating with you, then it means your smv is either not high enough, or she is just tired of fucking the same man ( in that case, you shouldn't have married a whore in the first place, that's why its so important to know body count, but now the problem is roasties know this and casually say 3-4 men as some realistic number ).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, AlexAP and Deleted member 18159
90% of ukrainian refugees are over 30; its almost entirely goblina tier women with children and babushkas

Ukraine has an inverted age pyramid so the refugees the coomers here expect arent there

The EU also gave them free movement for 2y, almost all are going to germany and Poland or CZ

A few to Canada w
NOOOOOOO :feelswhy::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah: NO CUTE 16-24 UKRAINE REFUGEE FOR ME. FUCK YOU BIDEN.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 19036

Let's all go to Ukraine boyos

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 19036 and StrangerDanger
I've read that jewish ukrainian men (18-60) are barred from leaving just like the rest of the ukrainians. Didn't see anything that states otherwise.

I've read that jewish ukrainian men (18-60) are barred from leaving just like the rest of the ukrainians. Didn't see anything that states otherwise.
Interesting. Saw on some telegram a bunch of jews with beards getting bussed out that looked to be in their 30s. It was some bus video.

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Ukraine foids

To me, the second one from the right is the most sexually appealing.

Also, caged at "forced into prostitution" jfl.

• JFL
Ukraine foids

To me, the second one from the right is the most sexually appealing.

Also, caged at "forced into prostitution" jfl.
Oh yea she's really hot. Honestly their all babes. Polish people and Germans are so lucky to get them.

• +1
Reactions: john2
I'd kill to fuck the blondes
Yea blonds are so fucking hot. I for some reason really want a pale nordic with white hair. The alien look seems really hot to me, probably cause its the opposite of me, tan with dark hair.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036 and Toth's thot
Chad only, while cuck normie taxpayer pays for this shit.

• +1
View attachment 1656122

the second one and fifth one is the hottest