Ukrainian Women whoring themselves out while their boyfriends die in war.

Will you cheat/have you cheated on your girlfriends

• I have a girlfriend/wife currently and am cheating on her

Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I have a girlfriend/wife and plan to cheat on her

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I have a girlfriend/wife and plan to stay loyal to her and not cheat

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I don't have a girlfriend/wife at the moment but will cheat on her if I get a girlfriend/wife.

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I don't have a girlfriend/wife at the moment but will be loyal to her and not cheat if I get one.

Votes: 21 51.2%

• Total voters
Why is somebody with a Fight Club Brad Pitt profile picture posting that on Twitter?
Zerohedge avi uses it. It compiles a bunch of non mainstream news with commentary, so better then seeing the garbage from the media outlets. Probably uses fight club avi since the movie deals with societal collapse and that is frequently talked about their.

Ukrainian women the best personalities

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone
There's no point in staying loyal to your girlfriend. 90% of women would cheat if some movie star chad slid into her DMs. Also cheating as a man is very different than cheating as a woman. The relationship will still work out in most cases if the man cheats, but definitely not the other way around.
my male cousin was fucking other women, broke up with hes girl, and she calls him asking to fuck a few days later and he went the next day to fuck a latina from a work party.