Ukrainians are offing over 1000 russians a day

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
Some days it’s over 1000 killed in the russian army.

And before you scream “FaKe GlObOhOmO sPonSoRed” take a look at how combat actually happens in Ukraine. Ukrainians use drones with 10-15 grenades attached while Russians storm with AK47s every other week and get hundreds of their own killed in trenches.

Besides, the death toll is consistent with developments on live maps and it fluctuates heavily, which means that it’s fairly accurate.

Slava Ukarine 🇺🇦🇺🇦

Attachments

• ACDAE5BE-0F7E-4F7E-A8E5-0CDF32991C13.jpeg
    ACDAE5BE-0F7E-4F7E-A8E5-0CDF32991C13.jpeg
    6.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one
@OldRooster
@Gonthar

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, MoggerGaston, Gonthar and 2 others
No they aren't faggot. Ukraine has lost between 3-5x as many men as Russia. The rest is NATO lies. It is actually astounding the degree to which the western media is lying about the Ukraine war.

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and .*my*.
It’s actually embarrassing for the russian side, considering that they were supposedly neck to neck with the USA, and now they’re dying by the hundreds daily, while American deaths in Afghanistan were 2000 in 21 years.

No they aren't faggot. Ukraine has lost between 3-5x as many men as Russia. The rest is NATO lies. It is actually astounding the degree to which the western media is lying about the Ukraine war.
Ukraine has a small army. If they were losing that much russia would’ve been moving forward, yet they’re stuck for 20 months.

White genocide

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 47099, Patriot and .*my*.
our land was attacked by ideological enemies-the Imperials, and you want to say it's bad that they are dying?

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
It’s actually embarrassing for the russian side, considering that they were supposedly neck to neck with the USA, and now they’re dying by the hundreds daily, while American deaths in Afghanistan were 2000 in 21 years.
100% legit

no cope

• Ugh..
White genocide
russians may be white in skin but they have nothing in common with Europeans or Americans. They have no concept of freedom.

Show me the last protest in russia.

• JFL
Reactions: Krakowski
our land was attacked by ideological enemies-the Imperials, and you want to say it's bad that they are dying?
I’m not saying that it’s bad that russians are dying

• +1
Reactions: Kosta1488
russians may be white in skin but they have nothing in common with Europeans or Americans. They have no concept of freedom.

Show me that last protest in russia.
Who cares about freedom

Also they are a liberal country

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Patriot and .*my*.

Show me that last protest in russia.

Iran israel palestine usa

Western freedom
right to gay sex and women beating you.
Iran moggs

Attachments

• 1699897861412.png
    1699897861412.png
    833.8 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one, Krakowski and .*my*.
Idc, nuke the earth

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chosen-one and .*my*.
Who cares about freedom

Also they are a liberal country
So liberal that a king rewrites the constitution so he can rule for 20 more years

So liberal that a king rewrites the constitution so he can rule for 20 more years
so liberal that you can't beat up a wife-whore cheating on you legally.

• JFL
Churka thinks we won't recognize him after his name change

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsik, MaestheticMaso and .*my*.