Ukranian nazis beat indian students

robtical

robtical

If her bf is white then she is single

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kebab, deadmanwalking, randomop and 17 others
no reason saar! we support ukraine saar!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Joe Rogancel, Corleone and 13 others
0:50
"Someone's living there thinking is someone gonna kill me today"

That's basically the premise of this thread
If they are in fear of being killed, they will leave

Also 1:40
"Police are not helpful at all"

• +1
Reactions: romanstock and Deleted member 32973

No ethnic is scared in the youkay, most whites are faggots now except for the chavs

No ethnic is scared in the youkay, most whites are faggots now except for the chavs
When riots broke out in Dublin over an ethnic stabbing children, ethnics were posting all over tiktok about how they were afraid of being randomly attacked if they go out in public because they're ethnic
I didn't think it was that easy to scare them but seemingly so
I can't change the cuckedness of other white males but I can take matters into my own hands

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TsarTsar444, hopecel and 6 others

Yes, agreed. but it is not gonna happen. Ethnic even if they become collective against white would not win against whites who have state support

When riots broke out in Dublin over an ethnic stabbing children, ethnics were posting all over tiktok about how they were afraid of being randomly attacked if they go out in public because they're ethnic
I can't change the cuckedness of other white males but I can take matters into my own hands
its just to vilify white ppl and act victim.

@ReadBooksEveryday skinhead activities, this shit happens daily btw

• +1
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
Yeah I remember that shit,Ireland is vastly different from England tho.Most males in England are faggots now, you only see solid whites in in rural areas and this is coming from an ethnic who has been living in rural England their whole life

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Yeah I remember that shit,Ireland is vastly different from England tho.Most males in England are faggots now, you only see solid whites in in rural areas and this is coming from an ethnic who has been living in rural England their whole life
cageworthy username considering

Also I just read to comments under that reddit post, lol at them all wishing for Ukranians to get killed by Russians now

Using the word racist as an insult then hoping that innocent Ukrainian families get killed because some Ukranians attacked some innocent ethnics. By normie definition of racism he is carrying out racism also
(Not suggesting he shouldn't but lol at him thinking he has the moral highground)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksOrDeath, PrinceLuenLeoncur, TsarTsar444 and 5 others
cageworthy username considering

Also I just read to comments under that reddit post, lol at them all wishing for Ukranians to get killed by Russians now

View attachment 2762212

View attachment 2762214

Using the word racist as an insult then hoping that innocent Ukrainian families get killed because some Ukranians attacked some innocent ethnics. By normie definition of racism he is carrying out racism also
(Not suggesting he shouldn't but lol at him thinking he has the moral highground)
Ukraine has always been ran by nazis, jfl at people not realizing this,I would say that Russia is even more socially open to ethnics due to them having high populations of indigenous east asians.As an ethnic you don't realize how good the uk is until you go to some slav shithole like Ukraine or Poland

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrinceLuenLeoncur, ascension and 6 others
ALl of the whites guys are nw3 i would be angry to a full head of hair thoo ngl

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Sub0, ascension and 13 others
Ukraine has always been ran by nazis, jfl at people not realizing this,I would say that Russia is even more socially open to ethnics due to them having high populations of indigenous east asians.As an ethnic you don't realize how good the uk is until you go to some slav shithole like Ukraine or Poland
I question if the backbone of Ukrainian men will be gone given such a population decline
How many of them with Anti Ethnic sentiment will be enjoying benefits in Western Europe (followed by employment) and never return back to Ukraine leaving a void that gets filled by migrants that receive less push back that they would've pre war

• +1
Reactions: nigtard
ALl of the whites guys are nw3 i would be angry to a full head of hair thoo ngl
also knowing how many ee foids leave ee men and opt for curry men in other countries also adds fuel!

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel, ReadBooksEveryday and 2 others
How old is this video

I question if the backbone of Ukrainian men will be gone given such a population decline
How many of them with Anti Ethnic sentiment will be enjoying benefits in Western Europe (followed by employment) and never return back to Ukraine leaving a void that gets filled by migrants that receive less push back that they would've pre war
It's over bro all of these Ukronazis are dead.

Vladimir Putin has already denazified most of the nation and it will soon be like Russia full of ethnics mogging left and right

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
average fate of niggers and indians in eastern europe

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger

Vladimir Putin has already denazified most of the nation and it will soon be like Russia full of ethnics mogging left and right

they wouldn't do shit against this btw

Vladimir Putin has already denazified most of the nation
Had they a method of finding all of the males with nazi affiliations and forcing them to the frontlines?

Had they a method of finding all of the males with nazi affiliations and forcing them to the frontlines?
Yep the remaining nazis (who have not been imprisoned, assassinated or who have not escaped to Ukraine) in Russia are in a honeypot FSB run neonazi group called Rusich and they are on the frontlines.

This video outlines the Putin's masterplan

• WTF
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, romanstock, mayo mogger and 1 other person
fuck thats so sad, no one deserves to be beat like that. this is why the comedian president is begging money for yougay

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and ReadBooksEveryday
Yep the remaining nazis (who have not been imprisoned, assassinated or who have not escaped to Ukraine) in Russia are in a honeypot FSB run neonazi group called Rusich and they are on the frontlines.

View attachment 2762303

Do you have any more videos like this on the topic?

Do you have any more videos like this on the topic?
No and this one was rather exhausting. But I remember seeing these western documentaries from mid 2000s about how extensive Russian neonazism was and how there used to be hundreds of racially motivated lynchings and murders every year. As far as I know none of that is happening anymore.

One thing the video omitted was how Tesak ended up which was the most famous Russian neonazi - it was the guy behind all of those gay hunting videos from about 10 years ago

After he was imprisoned he was one day found in his cell with his throat slit

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel and 5 others
No and this one was rather exhausting. But I remember seeing these western documentaries from mid 2000s about how extensive Russian neonazism was and how there used to be hundreds of racially motivated lynchings and murders every year. As far as I know none of that is happening anymore.

One thing the video omitted was how Tesak ended up which was the most famous Russian neonazi - it was the guy behind all of those gay hunting videos from about 10 years ago
View attachment 2762349View attachment 2762350

View attachment 2762357
i also saw video that ukraine n russia were brothers in past but ukraine start supporting west in many international stuff and became puppet. maybe this is why putin invade ukraine

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter, PrinceLuenLeoncur, hopecel and 3 others

View attachment 2762349View attachment 2762350

View attachment 2762357
BRO TRIED TO GO AGAINST GLOBOHOMO

BIG MISTAKE :feelsgah:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: raumDEuter and spark
i also saw video that ukraine n russia were brothers in past but ukraine start supporting west in many international stuff and became puppet. maybe this is why putin invade ukraine
Ukraine played their cards wrong by right up running to the West instead of a gradual shift. The former SRs in Central Asia like Kazakhstan and Uzbekistan are smarter not to outright shift to the West but rather, a gradual shift to the West while getting closer to China for security.

this one was rather exhausting.
what do you mean?

But I remember seeing these western documentaries from mid 2000s about how extensive Russian neonazism was and how there used to be hundreds of racially motivated lynchings and murders every year.
the-situation-jersey-shore.gif

jews are really fucking wise man… they’re wiping out the last race of naturally alt right born whites
I need to impregnate hundreds of foids so my far right genes live on then lead an army of right wingers while staying under the radar until I'm in a position to do some damage

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
what do you mean?

I need to impregnate hundreds of foids so my far right genes live on then lead an army of right wingers while staying under the radar until I'm in a position to do some damage
the next putsch might be lurking in here bro

what do you mean?

your far right genes will be busy coomin in their mum's basement

what do you mean?
I meant that the one video already showed much of what there is to know about the state of modern day Russian neonazism.

On the other hand Russia as a whole had 30+ thousand murders per year 25 years ago.

Also Russian ethnics are extremely dangerous.

The so called Caucasians are virtually all trained in martial arts since childhood.

And the Asian regions of Russia are the most dangerous in all of Russia.

The Republic of Tuva had the murder rate of like ~130 20-30 years ago and even now sits at 25. Japan has like 0.3, UK has 1.2, USA like 7, Mexico Brazil South Africa are at like 20 to 35. The Tuvans have pretty much the same genetics as the old Mongolians.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and 6ft4
Subhumans vs subhumans infighting

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: albe.ORG and Trilogy
fuck thats so sad, no one deserves to be beat like that. this is why the comedian president is begging money for yougay
Yea it’s kinda sad but look what happened to cucknada . This country completely turned into India in last 8 years (since trudeau)

i barely remember seeing Indians before trudeau and now I rarely see non Indians outside

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, TsarTsar444, Mewton and 3 others
bro imagine if there were black ppl there

those crackas woulda been running in their own country

• +1
Reactions: albe.ORG
you been to poland ?

Those smartass indians always try to claim the swastika is theirs. And of course a random black person is the designated moral expert on the matter telling us how to think.

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton
Ukraine is run by a jew and its legal to be lgbt..

The russia population don't live near the ethnics. Russia and Ukraine are both equally racist

View attachment 2762303

Damn, Ukraine and Russia really is a shithole then.

When the boys find the shit posters on .ORG

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress
@ReadBooksEveryday skinhead activities, this shit happens daily btw
Why are there Indian choosing to study in Ukraine JFL

• JFL
Reactions: Tai Lung

If you‘re high-IQ you‘d chase out the people responsible for inviting the entire third-world over, similar to what our european ancestors did 109 times in the past.

Acting like some low-IQ brute who’ll inevitably end up in jail because he‘s subject to the controlled cucked police won‘t change a thing.

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
WTF, I support Ukraine now.

• +1
Reactions: 6ft4
Stop White on white violence!

If you‘re high-IQ you‘d chase out the people responsible for inviting the entire third-world over, similar to what our european ancestors did 109 times in the past.

Acting like some low-IQ brute who’ll inevitably end up in jail because he‘s subject to the controlled cucked police won‘t change a thing.
I've yet to encounter a skull cap wearing MF in my country
Perhaps they need to be found