Ultimate eyebrow guide (NO BS)

L

LivingWaters

Banned
Coming from someone with thick eyebrows btw. When i was around 13 i had practically non existing eyebrows so i found methods online to improve it. Now sometimes i get mistaken for arabian terrorist.

If you actually do these methods you will get good eyebrows within the next 3 months. Otherwise keep rotting in your basement

1. Derma stamp (1-2x a week)
Derma stamping does actually work jn two ways
- improves collagen and collagen synthesis
- opens up pores to allow absorption of other products

2. Peppermint Oil/Rosemary
Use peppermint oil right after you derma stamp that will give 300x results

3. Biotin pills
Take biotin pills daily. Helps make eyebrows thicker

4. Increase T3 (Triiodothyronine)
T3 is a golden magic bullet in looking attractive. T3 increase eyelash length, eyebrow thickness, improves skin, improves height. You can increase t3 by
- eating healthy diet
- working out
- getting enough zinc and selenium
- getting plenty of omega 3 acids

5. Drink plenty of water (dont skip this step)
You might see this step and think “water” but water is actually necessary af. Your body has priorities with water. If your water levels are that of a african refugee living off of the nile river. Your body isnt going to use the little water you have for eyebrows. Its rlly not hard just drink a couple bottles or drink tap water (warning, tap water may contain mysterious substances since water supplies arent rlly secure avoid at all costs)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: the_nextDavidLaid, CoRe3, Deleted member 40761 and 4 others
Good thread

Coming from someone with thick eyebrows btw. When i was around 13 i had practically non existing eyebrows so i found methods online to improve it. Now sometimes i get mistaken for arabian terrorist.

If you actually do these methods you will get good eyebrows within the next 3 months. Otherwise keep rotting in your basement

3. Biotin pills

T3 is a golden magic bullet in looking attractive. T3 increase eyelash length, eyebrow thickness, improves skin, improves height. You can increase t3 by
- eating healthy diet
- working out

You might see this step and think “water” but water is actually necessary af. Your body has priorities with water. If your water levels are that of a african refugee living off of the nile river. Your body isnt going to use the little water you have for eyebrows. Its rlly not hard just drink a couple bottles or drink tap water (warning, tap water may contain mysterious substances since water supplies arent rlly secure avoid at all costs)
good thread, but at 13 u will always have less dense and thick eyebrows than when you are older

good thread, but at 13 u will always have less dense and thick eyebrows than when you are older
It was 13-15 but it got significantly better after the method

3. Biotin pills

- eating healthy diet
- working out

You might see this step and think “water” but water is actually necessary af. Your body has priorities with water. If your water levels are that of an african refugee living off of the nile river. Your body isnt going to use the little water you have for eyebrows. Its rlly not hard just drink a couple bottles or drink tap water (warning, tap water may contain mysterious substances since water supplies arent rlly secure avoid at all costs)
What mm should we use on the eyebrows? 0.5?

Fuck you and your white privilege, thanks

• JFL
Reactions: DoII
Recommended derma stamp or does it not matter

thoughts on castor oil?

didn't tressless prove that derma rolling for hair growth was a fad, it just increased absorption, also i dont think the oils really do anything if your healthy.

3. Biotin pills

- eating healthy diet
- working out

How much t3 supplement per day

3. Biotin pills

- eating healthy diet
- working out

You might see this step and think “water” but water is actually necessary af. Your body has priorities with water. If your water levels are that of an african refugee living off of the nile river. Your body isnt going to use the little water you have for eyebrows. Its rlly not hard just drink a couple bottles or drink tap water (warning, tap water may contain mysterious substances since water supplies arent rlly secure avoid at all costs)
Watermaxxing is law

didn't tressless prove that derma rolling for hair growth was a fad, it just increased absorption, also i dont think the oils really do anything if your healthy.
cope. it boosts collagen. i got results within 2 weeks