ULTIMATE GUIDE - Easy way to get permanent sex. theres hope!

mybrainabusesme

mybrainabusesme

Banned
to get laid from tinder you need to be naturally handsome or looksmaxed*

* - but how many of us reach so much looksmax that they get laid regularly from tinder?

BASICS

Getting laid regularly would either require you to have a top profile on tinder (by top i mean not lean low bf body and picture in mirror, i mean really TOP profile with perfect set of photos outside inside, one in businessman style, one party style with friends, one on beach showing ur god musculature, and showing how u mog ur competition in any field)

thats really hard to achieve

some people manage to have few 'plates', maybe even get them from tinder, and fuck them regularly but they are exceeding in look, status, money fields.

plate == fuckbuddy

much easier from sattisfying insanely picky tinder women is getting a relationship with some woman (the younger the less picky, so if u r 27, it will be much easier to date a 18yo girl than to date 27yo girl)
why?

because for 18 year old girl it will be enough that you are above average in face, have good body and some car (so you mog her hard)

while 27 year old girl will fucking question you like interview you and assign you points depending on where you work what did you study what car u drive etc.
27 year old girl will have most likely spend half year or more on dating apps and will know a power of pussy
27 year old girl will have much more options than 18 year old girl, who doesnt know power of vagina
a lot of 18 year old girls already put their pics naked on instagram (or half naked) and know about tinder and how much power they have over men, but not all of them
theres still a lot of available young girls that think they dont have power over men

(no idea about other countries, but in my country 15 age is legal so 18 is not a problem)

VERY IMPORTANT:
get a relationship or few relationships (something like few plates but much easier because women dont want to be plate unless you are chad, but they will want a relationship especially if they are virgin, with some above average man who is simply better than they are)

when i was in school many sluts from my class were dating ugly 30 year old men that have car and home.
i was virgin (it was age 16-19 till i lost virginity) and was coping with games and other ways, even got a social circle, but that was just coping, lol)

these girls werent hot, but not ugly, and these men were average, but they had home and car, and thats important.

lol at trying to sattisfy some 30 year old girl or even 22 year old one who know how much power they have over men because of instagram and tinder.

how to find 18 year old girls:

you need to find that one type of 18 year old girls who doesnt have instagram with 300 horny beta men followers and also doesnt probably know or tried dating apps (like tinder) so their brain is not washed with endless options and dating pool

once they know how much power they have its so fucking over

thats why you need to strike girls that are not popular.

normal class in school full of 17-19 year olds - not including fat women (dont fk fat women) - will have few girlish groups, with usually the most nerdy girls being least popular and least liked.

and thats your prey

they are not ugly, they are not fat, they are just unpopular in school, and lets be honest you probably werent most liked guy in class anyway, in few years her unpopularity wont even matter for anyone.

tactics for finding them:
- find fat girls on tinder age 17-20 and try to befriend them and meet their friends, including young slim unpopular girls.
- i dont recommend hitting average-hot girls on tinder even if they are 18 year old, becasue in this case they are not easy at all, their brain got brainwashed
- taking some classess or courses. pilates yoga and crossfit are full of young girls, lol. dancing also.
- i never understood why my ex was going for 'pilates', i think thats just to meet people or make them see that shes trying to lose weight, tbh it doesnt take much to train harder than pilates is in home alone, and effects would be better
- clubs
honestly i dont have much tactics for finding young girls because i didnt give enough thought to it

What you preferably need before hitting 18 year old girls:
- go gym
- you should have age 25 - 30 or more
- should have your own place. doesnt have to be good
- should have some car. doesnt have to be good
- should have instagram or facebook, again, doesnt have to be top profile, just some 50 likes under photo and youre legit
- some small social circle

PS this thread was supposed to be about importance of statusmax and moneymax but somehow i wrote a legit method instead

One more important thing to realize, this way u need to sattisft only ONE WOMAN, and she will stay with you for months or years
(unless she discovers the power of Tinder (likely) or meets chad in other way (unlikely))

one woman staying with u for months or years == everyday sex at your place

fuarkk you can get even more women this way but you see how easy it is? just strike these unpopular 18 year old virgin girls or these which had one boyfriend. u can do it boyo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2658, badromance and 1 other person
legit tbh tbqh ngl

How much car should I have?

• +1
Reactions: BlackBeard
Quality post

Just be first theory

Just kidnap girls and keep them locked in your basement theory.

I’m only kidding FBI so calm your tits

I'll try tinder when I'm looksmaxxed, so probably in 10 years

Cope

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began
Its the just be first theory nothing new and highly underrated.

• +1
Reactions: mybrainabusesme
Its the just be first theory nothing new and highly underrated.
Its good cause 30yo men will be sattisfied fuxking 18 year old girls, while 30yo women will only look for attractive mature men with good financial situation

legit but what is the goal ? having sex every day ? jfl