ULTIMATE KPOPMAXXING GUIDE (FROM A GOOKOLOGIST) (USEFUL FOR EVEN NON-GOOKS) (GTFIH)

aspiringexcel

aspiringexcel

gookologist/leader of spiritual gookness
Most niggas here dont know shit about gooks. Therefore, I, a part time dcinside and ilbe rotter and full time looksmax.org gookologist am here to help you gooks.

Example 1: Look at this mogger high class chink
D06d868e7fe192b9d1e1f75f4d8abc67

THIS WAS HIM BEFORE LOOKSMAXXING
Screenshot 20231023 114450

Now ill explain to you niggas how to looksmax like that (he went from MTN to Changlite facially, Chang overall)

Step 1: Bleachmaxxing and Durianmaxxing

Do not listen to soy libtards that say "Muhhh asian beauty standards are toxic because muhhh colorism muhhh eurocentric". Pale smooth skin is a standard because it looks high class. You should buy vitamin c, sunscreen and a sun stick to reapply. Water info.
0dea53a8f889d34c21e5ba304aca6914

YOU NEED FLAWLESS SKIN.

Durianmaxxing
You might be wondering what a stinky fruit has to do with kpopmaxxing.
9ac5e609d7234828954e32f74658435a

Well this is Chuando Tan, a 57 year old southern chink kpopmaxxer.
Screenshot 20231023 122656

He said he ate durian consistently all his life. Durian helps you build collagen and is good for bones. Its a mogger fruit however it stinks badly.

STEP 2: SHORTENING MIDFACE WITH STRAIGHT EYEBROWS
If youre a horsecel you need straight eyebrows, you should also make them a shade lighter than your hair
17382f3b7b9136ac7719414ed0e7635d

Heres an example of Eunwoo with lighter, straighter and softer brows
Picsart 23 10 23 13 49 40 983

Eunwoo already has perfect ratios so he looks better with his original eyebrows, however you can see his midface looks shorter and his face looks more youthful

Disclaimer: You need thick eyebrows because with thin light eyebrows youd look like a chemo patient

You can dye the eyebrows or just use concealer to go over them and then use a greyish eyebrow pencil. I use 02 shade from the face shop

If you dont want to do that to your eyebrows then get a haircut with bangs that go 1-3cm below your eyebrows. Also make sure you have a HIGH CRANIAL TOP. Thats what the chink i mentioned in the start did
A77903a3441b2dda4a4796665b59278e

Just look at his before photos. His midface was death tier. His haircut is very good for his face because it hides all his failos.

STEP 3: FRAMEMAXXING

My gookbhai told me that sub-60cm shoulders=over. Having wider shoulders also makes ur face look smaller (kpop beauty standard) and your body more proportionate (water)
B

You should also gymcel and focus on back+shoulders+abs.

STEP 4: OUTFITS

UNIQLO has very good casual clothes. You just need comfy clothes that dont look homeless

4b45b32417b475a47d4e60dc7aa4a082
0b50b126663a00332da3edad04d24a98
96845735515c76c5fece0dfe5c4446d3

If you want something less casual id recommend you go to douyin (ccp tiktok). They have mogger outfits.

STEP 5: HAIR (BUT WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A SUBHUMAN FILIPINO ASIAN JEWMERICAN WANNABE GOOK)

We all know the 2 block + wavy perm is a go-to kpopmaxxer haircut
9905b3fc2975dfb16307cadd9c7f4cff

Well that haircut is SUBHUMAN in 50% of cases. It is also directly associated you with SEA manlets. Instead, you should go for something like this

154bf6c5ce76050f9d0117b331f40178

As a gook you should already have mogger hair but if you dont then apply minoxidil. I have absoloutely subhuman hair genes and rosemary shampoo+minoxidil helped me a lot.

Examples of 2 looksmaxxing ricecels:

1. Chink from douyin (ltn looksminned oldcel rice farmer to htn)

Screenshot 20231023 115051

This nigga was so subhuman he had a NCT as a gook. He said he skincaremaxxed, got a facial massage weekly to lift his face and got his hair darkened + his eyebrows dyed, he also has better clothes

2. Example 2: half kinh half korean (JFL at his geomaxxing dad) subhuman to mtn from dcinside.

Screenshot 20231023 144314 Gallery

STEP 6: SOCIALCIRCLEMAXXING

Make sure you dont hang out with some low class niggas. If youre an asian jewmerican the best possible option is international students that are native jewmaxxed gooks. Being around other kpopmaxxers will help you.

842b2d755e7205dd71655e1b97fa3e2f

Thats it. I hope you enjoyed the first ever looksmax.org kpopmaxxing guide. I spent 30 mins typing this out. I hope the 3 gooks here think this is useful. INB4: DNRD

@Eli @Gung-ho Asian @Geneticist @Cheesyrumble @bishōnenmaxxer @brucewayne78 @sibience

@enchanted_elixir @ReadBooksEveryday

Attachments

• 3e0c9a1d3d20a1b1a81f962ee9e699d4.jpg
    3e0c9a1d3d20a1b1a81f962ee9e699d4.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: say∅, sanasa, Won123 and 22 others
most important piece of advice you left out for kpopmaxxers was to find a rope and tie it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DoII, normie tiktoker, hopecel and 10 others
Great thread, issue.

I'm a 6'1 peanut-butterskinned Somali, what the FUCK do I do with this? Why am I tagged????? Do I bleach????

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, brucewayne78, Deleted member 43585 and 9 others
Great thread, issue.

I'm a 6'1 peanut-butterskinned Somali, what the FUCK do I do with this? Why am I tagged????? Do I bleach????
If you found yourself here you must be a spiritual gook

These tips are useful even for you tho

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, Deleted member 43585, WanderingBurro and 2 others
repped for effort my stacyfishing brotha

• Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78 and aspiringexcel
what shoes do you suggest?

• Hmm...
Reactions: aspiringexcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28610
Read every single molecule

• Love it
Beyond over for this thread. I expected it to end up in BTOB but noone replied

Dunk high rebel sneakers by nike, i use them to wear my 10cm lifts
U barely tagged anyone bhai
mass tagging is law for threads like these

• Woah
U barely tagged anyone bhai
mass tagging is law for threads like these
Do i just tag all niggas online? Ill do that now

@thecel @Kamui @Napoleon de Geso @juste @0hMan @Pikabro @emeraldglass @AlexBrown84 @ihatereddit @Mewton @Pakicel @WeiWei @5'7 zoomer @Entschuldigung @Dr. Bludy @brucewayne78

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
That clown 🤡 is using faceapp filters and photoshop. Can see right through his frauding ass. Just look at his skim and hair in that video. He thinks we cant tell. Ahhahaha. Funny ass nigga. I bet he looks a lot worse irl.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Acne Victim, Deleted member 14693 and 3 others
some of us are cursed with shitty nigger skin. i cant fix it no matter how much skincare i do!

• So Sad
Also jfl at thr shoulder pads autism. Lmao.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14693 and aspiringexcel
That clown 🤡 is using faceapp filters and photoshop. Can see right through his frauding ass. Just look at his skim and hair in that video. He thinks we cant tell. Ahhahaha. Funny ass nigga. I bet he looks a lot worse irl.
He is very likely using makeup or some other frauding but its not drastic filters
some of us are cursed with shitty nigger skin. i cant fix it no matter how much skincare i do!
Brootal. What are you?
Also jfl at thr shoulder pads autism. Lmao.
I wear that and my lifts to school JFL. Ill have a D in PE at best because of it but idc

• +1
Reactions: Acne Victim, ReadBooksEveryday and Jason Voorhees
Brootal. What are you?
White but my skin is bad. Its not even acne. just oversized pores, blackheads, shitty texture, etc. Nothing works, im doomed to look disgusing :feelswah:

• So Sad
Yo this guide is super helpful for maxing my gook stats but I'm really stuck on step 5, the have a small penis part

How do I complete?

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim, Looks234, 0hMan and 1 other person
White but my skin is bad. Its not even acne. just oversized pores, blackheads, shitty texture, etc. Nothing works, im doomed to look disgusing :feelswah:
Nigga try buying a clay mask. I got one from Kiehls for free. Im giga low inhib so i just went to the store and asked for free samples.

Its called rare earth deep cleaning pore daily cleanse.

Dont say its over till you softmaxx bhai
Yo this guide is super helpful for maxing my gook stats but I'm really stuck on step 5, the have a small penis part

How do I complete?
Make sure to use reddit for that my dear jewbhai

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
i didnt even see op since the tags are below

whats about?

• So Sad
Lmao Gooks are so subhuman it's not even funny. It's fucking brutal. Flat maxillas, ugly faces, wide noses, narrow lips, small dicks, no nose bridges, and their women only want white guys. So they have to cope by adding 300000 filters to their videos.

• Hmm...
Lmao Gooks are so subhuman it's not even funny. It's fucking brutal. Flat maxillas, ugly faces, wide noses, narrow lips, small dicks, no nose bridges, and their women only want white guys. So they have to cope by adding 300000 filters to their videos.
Your ugly as shit boy and i mog you to death, average asian mogs your race and entire bloodline to death your probably mad your women want the asian D 😂😂😂😂

• JFL
Your ugly as shit boy and i mog you to death, average asian mogs your race and entire bloodline to death your probably mad your women want the asian D 😂😂😂😂
Asian women are widely known to be obsessed with BWC thoughever

Most niggas here dont know shit about gooks. Therefore, I, a part time dcinside and ilbe rotter and full time looksmax.org gookologist am here to help you gooks.

View attachment 2507019

View attachment 2507026

View attachment 2507029
Now ill explain to you niggas how to looksmax like that (he went from MTN to Changlite facially, Chang overall)

Do not listen to soy libtards that say "Muhhh asian beauty standards are toxic because muhhh colorism muhhh eurocentric". Pale smooth skin is a standard because it looks high class. You should buy vitamin c, sunscreen and a sun stick to reapply. Water info.
View attachment 2507076
YOU NEED FLAWLESS SKIN.

Durianmaxxing
View attachment 2507081
View attachment 2507086

He said he ate durian consistently all his life. Durian helps you build collagen and is good for bones. Its a mogger fruit however it stinks badly.

If youre a horsecel you need straight eyebrows, you should also make them a shade lighter than your hair
View attachment 2507177
View attachment 2507196

Eunwoo already has perfect ratios so he looks better with his original eyebrows, however you can see his midface looks shorter and his face looks more youthful

Disclaimer: You need thick eyebrows because with thin light eyebrows youd look like a chemo patient

You can dye the eyebrows or just use concealer to go over them and then use a greyish eyebrow pencil. I use 02 shade from the face shop

If you dont want to do that to your eyebrows then get a haircut with bangs that go 1-3cm below your eyebrows. Also make sure you have a HIGH CRANIAL TOP. Thats what the chink i mentioned in the start did
View attachment 2507208

Just look at his before photos. His midface was death tier. His haircut is very good for his face because it hides all his failos.

My gookbhai told me that sub-60cm shoulders=over. Having wider shoulders also makes ur face look smaller (kpop beauty standard) and your body more proportionate (water)
View attachment 2507216

UNIQLO has very good casual clothes. You just need comfy clothes that dont look homeless

View attachment 2507223View attachment 2507224View attachment 2507227

If you want something less casual id recommend you go to douyin (ccp tiktok). They have mogger outfits.

STEP 5: HAIR (BUT WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A SUBHUMAN FILIPINO ASIAN JEWMERICAN WANNABE GOOK)

View attachment 2507242

Well that haircut is SUBHUMAN in 50% of cases. It is also directly associated you with SEA manlets. Instead, you should go for something like this

View attachment 2507243

As a gook you should already have mogger hair but if you dont then apply minoxidil. I have absoloutely subhuman hair genes and rosemary shampoo+minoxidil helped me a lot.

View attachment 2507276

This nigga was so subhuman he had a NCT as a gook. He said he skincaremaxxed, got a facial massage weekly to lift his face and got his hair darkened + his eyebrows dyed, he also has better clothes

2. Example 2: half kinh half korean (JFL at his geomaxxing dad) subhuman to mtn from dcinside.

View attachment 2507283

Make sure you dont hang out with some low class niggas. If youre an asian jewmerican the best possible option is international students that are native jewmaxxed gooks. Being around other kpopmaxxers will help you.

View attachment 2507302

Thats it. I hope you enjoyed the first ever looksmax.org kpopmaxxing guide. I spent 30 mins typing this out. I hope the 3 gooks here think this is useful. INB4: DNRD

@Eli @Gung-ho Asian @Geneticist @Cheesyrumble @bishōnenmaxxer @brucewayne78 @sibience

Whenever I notice you supporting and providing advice and insights regarding East Asians, I begin to ponder how, as a white European, you became so knowledgeable and seemingly focused on them. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, but it does pique my curiosity.

• Woah
Asian women are widely known to be obsessed with BWC thoughever
Thats like the bottom 2 percent of self hating SEA women who want green cards to escape poverty 😭😭😭

Thats like the bottom 2 percent of self hating SEA women who want green cards to escape poverty 😭😭😭
Asian incel cope, 50% of young asian american women are in a WMAF relationship

Whenever I notice you supporting and providing advice and insights regarding East Asians, I begin to ponder how, as a white European, you became so knowledgeable and seemingly focused on them. There's nothing inherently wrong with this, but it does pique my curiosity.
I wonder that too JFL. Its just very intresting for me for no reason. I always liked them for no reasons, i only saw very few asians in my whole life and those were almost all tourists.

Its a weird intrest i have i guess but it makes me very happy

• +1
Reactions: dakchuh and emeraldglass
Asian incel cope, 50% of young asian american women are in a WMAF relationship
And dont call me incel, im not an incel like you inbred trash

• +1
US government census

Table UC3​

370k asian women in unmarried couples, only 186K in AMAF couples
Just show studies that group all people from the asian continent as an argument against gooks theory.

JFL

Just show studies that group all people from the asian continent as an argument against gooks theory.

JFL
But USA's asian population is 3/4 gook and south asians are less likely to outmarry compared to gooks, so if anything theyre skewing the results to make gooks look better

US government census

Table UC3​

370k asian women in unmarried couples, only 186K in AMAF couples
Show me a statistic specifically for East/South east asians ☠️☠️☠️

Also what does genetic variability have to do with being imbred 😭😭😭, just because theres less genetic variability within a country or continent doesnt mean its more inbred 😭😭😭dumb argument makes 0 sense

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
Show me a statistic specifically for East/South east asians ☠️☠️☠️

East/SE asians have higher intermarriage rates than South asians (the only other asian americans). This one is for newlyweds to demonstrate what i mean. The 50% intermarriage rate for unmarried asians is skewed down by more race loyal south asians.

If i showed you a East/SE asians specific stat it would look even worse lol.

Also what does genetic variability have to do with being imbred 😭😭😭, just because theres less genetic variability within a country or continent doesnt mean its less inbred 😭😭😭dumb argument makes 0 sense

Holy low iq.

"The ROH of an individual is mainly affected by very recent inbreeding or population bottlenecks, leading to increased homozygosity.
The rationale for assessing ROH is that it quantifies inbreeding and that extended homozygosity regions increase the probability of homozygosity of rare deleterious variants (Szpiech et al. 2013). Most recently, a study found an inverse association between ROH and height (Joshi et al. 2015). Additionally, ROH has been associated with several diseases, especially those with neuropsychological traits"

HIgh cranial top is also good on women, it makes ur face appear more proportional

What are you bhai:feelswhere:

i can't find anything about cranial in youtube etc all i can see is hairmaxx. is it just a hairmaxx? frame frauding the head?

also does this guy have a high cranial top? i think im getting the gist of it

Attachments

• PAOZHAO-7273844441784323388-dy-video-godownloader.com.mp4
    1.9 MB
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and aspiringexcel
i can't find anything about cranial in youtube etc all i can see is hairmaxx. is it just a hairmaxx? frame frauding the head?

also does this guy have a high cranial top? i think im getting the gist of it
Yes he does have a high cranial top. He also has a subhuman horsecel midface but due to the high cranial top it conceals the failo

Its basically how tall the space between ur hairline and top of thhe head is

• +1
Reactions: Ark
East/SE asians have higher intermarriage rates than South asians (the only other asian americans). This one is for newlyweds to demonstrate what i mean. The 50% intermarriage rate for unmarried asians is skewed down by more race loyal south asians.

View attachment 2508222

Holy low iq.

"The ROH of an individual is mainly affected by very recent inbreeding or population bottlenecks, leading to increased homozygosity.
The rationale for assessing ROH is that it quantifies inbreeding and that extended homozygosity regions increase the probability of homozygosity of rare deleterious variants (Szpiech et al. 2013). Most recently, a study found an inverse association between ROH and height (Joshi et al. 2015). Additionally, ROH has been associated with several diseases, especially those with neuropsychological traits"

View attachment 2508222

Holy low iq.

Also those stats make no sense

View attachment 2508222

Holy low iq.

Those stats make 0 sense ☠️☠️☠️, the stats u showed me refer to unmarried couples with a biological minor kid present, how is this representative of the entire asian populace? It makes 0 sense to use those dumb stats to represent asian americans at all ☠️☠️☠️, your trying to use like a couple of thousand people from a very particular demographic of couples to represent a demograph of 17 million people ☠️☠️☠️☠️

• +1
Yes he does have a high cranial top. He also has a subhuman horsecel midface but due to the high cranial top it conceals the failo
thx bhai im going to fraud with that high cranialtop too. extreme life fuel, gonna learn shit about that

Received 1522256328616237
Received 692083952951756

• Love it
Those stats make 0 sense ☠️☠️☠️, the stats u showed me refer to unmarried couples with a biological minor kid present, how is this representative of the entire asian populace? It makes 0 sense to use those dumb stats to represent asian americans at al
Its not about ones with biological children you god damn 50 iq retard, you cant interpret data. The total unmarried populace shows half are interracial
your trying to use like a couple of thousand people from a very particular demographic of couples to represent a demograph of 17 million people ☠️☠️☠️☠️
I said young couples, you low comprehension motherfucker. Unmarried couples are young. You can check the age group percentages in the table.
50% of young asian american women are in a WMAF relationship

Last edited:

View attachment 2507019

View attachment 2507026

View attachment 2507029

View attachment 2507076
YOU NEED FLAWLESS SKIN.

Durianmaxxing
View attachment 2507081
View attachment 2507086

View attachment 2507177
View attachment 2507196

View attachment 2507208

View attachment 2507216

View attachment 2507242

View attachment 2507243

View attachment 2507276

View attachment 2507283

View attachment 2507302

No haircut for being a Manlet

• So Sad
Tales from the Slums of Shanghai.

• JFL
The most knowledgeable user about gooks and gook looksmaxing just so happens to be a fucking balkancel. Can’t make this up. Good guide for gooks tho bhai

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: hopecel, zharupodrugu, Maalik and 2 others
The most knowledgeable user about gooks and gook looksmaxing just so happens to be a fucking balkancel. Can’t make this up. Good guide for gooks tho bhai
Whats bad about being a balkancel gookologist

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, dakchuh and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2507019

View attachment 2507026

View attachment 2507029

View attachment 2507076
YOU NEED FLAWLESS SKIN.

Durianmaxxing
View attachment 2507081
View attachment 2507086

View attachment 2507177
View attachment 2507196

View attachment 2507208

View attachment 2507216

View attachment 2507242

View attachment 2507243

View attachment 2507276

View attachment 2507283

View attachment 2507302

good post ig

• Love it
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: sayi, BrahminBoss, Acne Victim and 1 other person