ULTIMATE KPOPMAXXING GUIDE (FROM A GOOKOLOGIST) (USEFUL FOR EVEN NON-GOOKS) (GTFIH)

• JFL
Reactions: Acne Victim and aspiringexcel
thoughts on epicanthic folds? lowers pfl and hides medial canthus (having a sharp medial canthus is an ideal psl trait)

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
thoughts on epicanthic folds? lowers pfl and hides medial canthus (having a sharp medial canthus is an ideal psl trait)
Thin epicanthic fold makes u look NEA but thick double eyelid and epicanthic fold makes u look like a curry

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus
Most niggas here dont know shit about gooks. Therefore, I, a part time dcinside and ilbe rotter and full time looksmax.org gookologist am here to help you gooks.

Example 1: Look at this mogger high class chink
View attachment 2507019

View attachment 2507026

THIS WAS HIM BEFORE LOOKSMAXXING
View attachment 2507029
Now ill explain to you niggas how to looksmax like that (he went from MTN to Changlite facially, Chang overall)

Step 1: Bleachmaxxing and Durianmaxxing

Do not listen to soy libtards that say "Muhhh asian beauty standards are toxic because muhhh colorism muhhh eurocentric". Pale smooth skin is a standard because it looks high class. You should buy vitamin c, sunscreen and a sun stick to reapply. Water info.
View attachment 2507076
YOU NEED FLAWLESS SKIN.

Durianmaxxing
You might be wondering what a stinky fruit has to do with kpopmaxxing.
View attachment 2507081
Well this is Chuando Tan, a 57 year old southern chink kpopmaxxer.
View attachment 2507086

He said he ate durian consistently all his life. Durian helps you build collagen and is good for bones. Its a mogger fruit however it stinks badly.

STEP 2: SHORTENING MIDFACE WITH STRAIGHT EYEBROWS
If youre a horsecel you need straight eyebrows, you should also make them a shade lighter than your hair
View attachment 2507177
Heres an example of Eunwoo with lighter, straighter and softer brows
View attachment 2507196

Eunwoo already has perfect ratios so he looks better with his original eyebrows, however you can see his midface looks shorter and his face looks more youthful

Disclaimer: You need thick eyebrows because with thin light eyebrows youd look like a chemo patient

You can dye the eyebrows or just use concealer to go over them and then use a greyish eyebrow pencil. I use 02 shade from the face shop

If you dont want to do that to your eyebrows then get a haircut with bangs that go 1-3cm below your eyebrows. Also make sure you have a HIGH CRANIAL TOP. Thats what the chink i mentioned in the start did
View attachment 2507208

Just look at his before photos. His midface was death tier. His haircut is very good for his face because it hides all his failos.

STEP 3: FRAMEMAXXING

My gookbhai told me that sub-60cm shoulders=over. Having wider shoulders also makes ur face look smaller (kpop beauty standard) and your body more proportionate (water)
View attachment 2507216

You should also gymcel and focus on back+shoulders+abs.

STEP 4: OUTFITS

UNIQLO has very good casual clothes. You just need comfy clothes that dont look homeless

View attachment 2507223View attachment 2507224View attachment 2507227

If you want something less casual id recommend you go to douyin (ccp tiktok). They have mogger outfits.

STEP 5: HAIR (BUT WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A SUBHUMAN FILIPINO ASIAN JEWMERICAN WANNABE GOOK)

We all know the 2 block + wavy perm is a go-to kpopmaxxer haircut
View attachment 2507242

Well that haircut is SUBHUMAN in 50% of cases. It is also directly associated you with SEA manlets. Instead, you should go for something like this

View attachment 2507243

As a gook you should already have mogger hair but if you dont then apply minoxidil. I have absoloutely subhuman hair genes and rosemary shampoo+minoxidil helped me a lot.

Examples of 2 looksmaxxing ricecels:

1. Chink from douyin (ltn looksminned oldcel rice farmer to htn)

View attachment 2507276

This nigga was so subhuman he had a NCT as a gook. He said he skincaremaxxed, got a facial massage weekly to lift his face and got his hair darkened + his eyebrows dyed, he also has better clothes

2. Example 2: half kinh half korean (JFL at his geomaxxing dad) subhuman to mtn from dcinside.

View attachment 2507283

STEP 6: SOCIALCIRCLEMAXXING

Make sure you dont hang out with some low class niggas. If youre an asian jewmerican the best possible option is international students that are native jewmaxxed gooks. Being around other kpopmaxxers will help you.

View attachment 2507302

Thats it. I hope you enjoyed the first ever looksmax.org kpopmaxxing guide. I spent 30 mins typing this out. I hope the 3 gooks here think this is useful. INB4: DNRD

@Eli @Gung-ho Asian @Geneticist @Cheesyrumble @bishōnenmaxxer @brucewayne78 @sibience

@enchanted_elixir @ReadBooksEveryday
the level of fraud is too much lmfaooo 🤣🤣 u prolly know this but foreigners in korea are already very aware of levels of fraud in dating apps, its almost a meme at this point, there is multiple videos of girls pointing it out 😂😂😂

• Hmm...
the level of fraud is too much lmfaooo 🤣🤣 u prolly know this but foreigners in korea are already very aware of levels of fraud in dating apps, its almost a meme at this point, there is multiple videos of girls pointing it out 😂😂😂
I dont, link some examples bhai

Also if its from geomaxxing foids idc. Those foids have sub-nigger IQ and use Tinder and then get pumped and dumped by catfishing gooks

skip to 10:20, there was another video where the bitch was complaining you shoudnt trust face time either because they can fraud that too 🤣🤣🤣 these viles gooks giving us bad rep 😡

• JFL
What is a high cranial top and how do you get it?

skin+hair+gymcelling but in an asian package. water. the thing on eyebrows isnt so much as straighter eyebrows as much as just eyebrows that are wider on the outside, since it frauds the perception of wider eyes. making eyebrows lighter is questionable. darker eyebrows are more youthful and even nerdics on this forum dye their eyebrows darker.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
there are various types of it. some have sharp medial canthus with epicanthic fold.

Epicanthic KR02

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and Amadeus
Thin epicanthic fold makes u look NEA but thick double eyelid and epicanthic fold makes u look like a curry
yea but is "looking NEA" a positive thing? like i said prior, eurocentric-beauty-standard-wise wouldn't it be unideal?

there are various types of it. some have sharp medial canthus with epicanthic fold.

View attachment 2514380
yea that actually looks pretty good, but that seems like a very minimal fold. any more and it would cause that ugly inner rounding

• +1
What is a high cranial top and how do you get it?
A23670f7461748f38398197850044596

Space starting from your hairline to the end of your head.

You cant get it if ur natural cranial top is gigalow but u can fraud or get thicker hair.
skin+hair+gymcelling but in an asian package. water. the thing on eyebrows isnt so much as straighter eyebrows as much as just eyebrows that are wider on the outside, since it frauds the perception of wider eyes. making eyebrows lighter is questionable. darker eyebrows are more youthful and even nerdics on this forum dye their eyebrows darker.
Keyword: nordics. If they dyed their eyebrows lighter theyd look retarded.

As u can see in the example, it makes an ilusion of a softer face. You can also fraud it with thick straight eyebrows
yea but is "looking NEA" a positive thing? like i said prior, eurocentric-beauty-standard-wise wouldn't it be unideal?
NEAs have 2nd highest smv. Its the best thing u can do without going transracial kazakh femboy mode like mrriceguy
3459109 Screenshot 20230609 140842 Gallery

Also i hate the phrase "muh eurocentric standards". Obviously the standard in europe is eurocentric JFL
yea that actually looks pretty good, but that seems like a very minimal fold. any more and it would cause that ugly inner rounding
Id have to research about epicanthic folds i didnt do that yet

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: incel194012940
View attachment 2514398

You cant get it if ur natural cranial top is gigalow but u can fraud or get thicker hair.
Now I know why I scream and become suicidal whenever I get the hair on the top of my head cut

• JFL
A23670f7461748f38398197850044596

@incel194012940

check this video out lol. not sure how a guy would even fraud it or if it's even practical. imagine lying down and a grapefruit falls outta your head

NEAs have 2nd highest smv. Its the best thing u can do without going transracial kazakh femboy mode like mrriceguy
Yeah, i think unlike a tall nose where people unanimously agree it's ideal, folds vary more.

Although there are epicanthoplasties in korea, i've also seen surgerymaxxed kpop stars just keep them. I think the only issue with them is lowering PFL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: truecel12, zharupodrugu, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
@incel194012940

check this video out lol. not sure how a guy would even fraud it or if it's even practical. imagine lying down and a grapefruit falls outta your head

that’s legit, eppley does a surgery there that adds height with a very similar design. hat fraud or ponytail fraud too
Yeah, i think unlike a tall nose where people unanimously agree it's ideal, folds vary more.

Although there are epicanthoplasties in korea, i've also seen surgerymaxxed kpop stars just keep them. I think the only issue with them is lowering PFL
PFL is deceptive because mm of whites of eye >> mm of red (from epicathoplasty) I’d argue it’s more about ratio pfl to pfh and having enough sclera next to the pupils

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and aspiringexcel
Now I know why I scream and become suicidal whenever I get the hair on the top of my head cut
JFL. It makes ur face more proportional
@incel194012940

Mirin inovative chinks
Tall noses are ideal. The issue with white niggas is that the average nose is too wide and has a nose hump while issue with gooks is that the average nose bridge is slightly too low and also too wide.
Most idols that get double eyelid surgery still look like they have epicanthic folds tho

• +1
Reactions: Amadeus and incel194012940
mm of whites of eye >> mm of red (from epicathoplasty)
is red really bad? look at all these ideal eye areas

Tall noses are ideal. The issue with white niggas is that the average nose is too wide and has a nose hump while issue with gooks is that the average nose bridge is slightly too low and also too wide.
imo the only flaw i've seen whites suspectible to is the dorsal hump and maybe beak if you're more south. Gooks' problems are projection and thick cartilage. I don't rly think nasal bridge is too much of a problem, as even if it was high there would need be a brow ridge to connect. And most gooks don't have prominent ones

Speaking of asian eyes, check out this guy
honestly looks like he did surgery especially cuz they're assymetrical but idk. that downturned canthus that u see on some PSL gods on an asian, only time i've ever seen this much pfl on a gook

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940
is red really bad? look at all these ideal eye areas
View attachment 2514458
View attachment 2514460
medial canthus is good

what i mean is u take eyes like this

increase the red part

you're not gonna get results like this, that people mean when they talk about long vs short pfl

guy i posted would get a lot from epicanthoplasty though bc it would make his eye spacing better, decrease icd

Attachments

• 1698373523165.png
    1698373523165.png
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
medial canthus is good

what i mean is u take eyes like this

View attachment 2514476

increase the red part

you're not gonna get results like this, that people mean when they talk about long vs short pfl

View attachment 2514480

guy i posted would get a lot from epicanthoplasty though bc it would make his eye spacing better, decrease icd
its a structural issue. barrett has a very compact eye area that make his eyes look wide. and his eyelashes also help fraud his lateral canthus. if you compare the proportion of pixels im pretty sure the top has just as much eye white width as barrett. a little more red isnt gonna change anything.

• +1
Nothing can fix my subhuman nose in the centre of my face but I will look into it because Indian girls drool over fakeup maxxed k-pop idols

• So Sad
Most niggas here dont know shit about gooks. Therefore, I, a part time dcinside and ilbe rotter and full time looksmax.org gookologist am here to help you gooks.

View attachment 2507019

View attachment 2507026

View attachment 2507029
Now ill explain to you niggas how to looksmax like that (he went from MTN to Changlite facially, Chang overall)

Do not listen to soy libtards that say "Muhhh asian beauty standards are toxic because muhhh colorism muhhh eurocentric". Pale smooth skin is a standard because it looks high class. You should buy vitamin c, sunscreen and a sun stick to reapply. Water info.
View attachment 2507076
YOU NEED FLAWLESS SKIN.

Durianmaxxing
View attachment 2507081
View attachment 2507086

He said he ate durian consistently all his life. Durian helps you build collagen and is good for bones. Its a mogger fruit however it stinks badly.

If youre a horsecel you need straight eyebrows, you should also make them a shade lighter than your hair
View attachment 2507177
View attachment 2507196

Eunwoo already has perfect ratios so he looks better with his original eyebrows, however you can see his midface looks shorter and his face looks more youthful

Disclaimer: You need thick eyebrows because with thin light eyebrows youd look like a chemo patient

You can dye the eyebrows or just use concealer to go over them and then use a greyish eyebrow pencil. I use 02 shade from the face shop

If you dont want to do that to your eyebrows then get a haircut with bangs that go 1-3cm below your eyebrows. Also make sure you have a HIGH CRANIAL TOP. Thats what the chink i mentioned in the start did
View attachment 2507208

Just look at his before photos. His midface was death tier. His haircut is very good for his face because it hides all his failos.

My gookbhai told me that sub-60cm shoulders=over. Having wider shoulders also makes ur face look smaller (kpop beauty standard) and your body more proportionate (water)
View attachment 2507216

UNIQLO has very good casual clothes. You just need comfy clothes that dont look homeless

If you want something less casual id recommend you go to douyin (ccp tiktok). They have mogger outfits.

STEP 5: HAIR (BUT WITHOUT LOOKING LIKE A SUBHUMAN FILIPINO ASIAN JEWMERICAN WANNABE GOOK)

View attachment 2507242

Well that haircut is SUBHUMAN in 50% of cases. It is also directly associated you with SEA manlets. Instead, you should go for something like this

View attachment 2507243

As a gook you should already have mogger hair but if you dont then apply minoxidil. I have absoloutely subhuman hair genes and rosemary shampoo+minoxidil helped me a lot.

View attachment 2507276

This nigga was so subhuman he had a NCT as a gook. He said he skincaremaxxed, got a facial massage weekly to lift his face and got his hair darkened + his eyebrows dyed, he also has better clothes

2. Example 2: half kinh half korean (JFL at his geomaxxing dad) subhuman to mtn from dcinside.

View attachment 2507283

Make sure you dont hang out with some low class niggas. If youre an asian jewmerican the best possible option is international students that are native jewmaxxed gooks. Being around other kpopmaxxers will help you.

View attachment 2507302

Thats it. I hope you enjoyed the first ever looksmax.org kpopmaxxing guide. I spent 30 mins typing this out. I hope the 3 gooks here think this is useful. INB4: DNRD

@Eli @Gung-ho Asian @Geneticist @Cheesyrumble @bishōnenmaxxer @brucewayne78 @sibience

Great thread, im mad i missed it, high cranial top is something new
Softmaxxing is a little different for asians compared to other races and its nice to have a guide like this

However this is only softmaxxing, and half of all asians have fundamental flaws that give them the nerd pheno which is unfixable without surgery.

• Love it
Great thread, im mad i missed it,
will add u to my tag list bhai
high cranial top is something new
Yeah, its foids that know about it surprisingly
Softmaxxing is a little different for asians compared to other races and its nice to have a guide like this
Thanks bhai!
However this is only softmaxxing, and half of all asians have fundamental flaws that give them the nerd pheno which is unfixable without surgery.
Average person is a subhuman. Water.

• Love it
Reactions: kimtaehyung
Thoughts on double eyelid surgery?

Great thread btw

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Thoughts on double eyelid surgery?

Great thread btw
double eyelid itself is not the point. if you have fatty droopy upper eyelid with thick skin its gonna be difficult for you. look at yeji and hyunjin. single eyelid but still gl because they have a nice eye shape with thin eyelid skin. v too. shape>double eyelid

• +1
Reactions: kimtaehyung, shabby890 and aspiringexcel

View attachment 2507019

View attachment 2507026

View attachment 2507029

View attachment 2507076
YOU NEED FLAWLESS SKIN.

Durianmaxxing
View attachment 2507081
View attachment 2507086

View attachment 2507177
View attachment 2507196

View attachment 2507208

View attachment 2507216

View attachment 2507242

View attachment 2507243

View attachment 2507276

View attachment 2507283

View attachment 2507302

Why would you want lighter brows tho

Yo this guide is super helpful for maxing my gook stats but I'm really stuck on step 5, the have a small penis part

How do I complete?
All you need to do is be consistent and do exercises which cause stress to the structures of the penis as well as promote blood flow to heal from the damage. If you are interested PM me on telegram @dragolundgen I can throw you an invite to a good telegram group im in.

• JFL
@andy9432 @Jungcuck

good shit

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aspiringexcel and andy9432
@andy9432 @Jungcuck

good shit
Already fixed my eyebrows (uve seen the before) skin lightening is 99% done. Asian beauty standards is the truth for anyone with a drop of gook blood.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
Already fixed my eyebrows (uve seen the before) skin lightening is 99% done. Asian beauty standards is the truth for anyone with a drop of gook blood.
There is a caveat, you miss one point on Korean beuty standard

if you watch enough kdrama, korean blogs

straight eyebrow are must, users here have told me it is impossible to change my pct eyebrows to straight one

yet almost all Korean have pct brows somehow they magically can get the straight brows

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel and andy9432
There is a caveat, you miss one point on Korean beuty standard

if you watch enough kdrama, korean blogs

straight eyebrow are must, users here have told me it is impossible to change my pct eyebrows to straight one

yet almost all Korean have pct brows somehow they magically can get the straight brows
I think its easier for Koreans to change it that way, due to them having no browridge/high set browridge. We SEA have low-set Browridges.

Asian women are widely known to be obsessed with BWC thoughever
dude, dunno if this is right or wrong, but from my experience people in china look down on you for having a white boyfriend.
the women do it as well, but its not really a shaming, more like a "wow thats strange".
will add u to my tag list bhai

Yeah, its foids that know about it surprisingly

Thanks bhai!

Average person is a subhuman. Water.
because it matters for foids, not gooks. with a twoblock or any medium length haircut the cranial top is mostly irrelevant / unnoticable. its harder for women since longer hair that has no volume sits flat, making a shit head shape very noticable

• +1