Ultimate loser activity: Drinking beer

C

Chinlet Ascension

Kraken
In North America, South America and Europe (and probably other places too), nothing says "failed adult male" more than drinking beer. Drinking beer is what fat ugly people do in front of a glowbox showing "the big game". It's the cornerstone of people living in economically abandoned parts of flyover country after everyone with any ambition or education has already left, places that are so depressing and shitty with nothing to do that people destroy their bodies and youth just to get mildly intoxicated with friends the moment they move out and start living on their own.

If you see a man in the USA with a massive belly and otherwise fairly proportional dimensions, he is almost certainly a beer drinker. Beer is worse than just excess calories. Plenty of people try eating healthy, low-calorie diets for 6 days a week and still remain fat because they can't give up drinking their piss water with friends on the weekend. The massively oversized belly on an otherwise normal-sized body is the hallmark of this lifestyle.

It's not just an issue of drinking, because
-wine is sophisticated and expensive. Rich people and classy people like it.
-liquor actually gets you drunk efficiently, and can be mixed with other drinks for tasty combinations.

Beer is the worst of all worlds. It's high-calorie, low alcohol (if that's your thing), full of estrogens, and tastes mediocre at best. People drink beer because they're losers and they've given up on life.

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer, fuxkdakikez, hopecel and 5 others
Vodka is much nicer and smoother on its own

• +1
Reactions: Ricky212, try2beme, aspiringexcel and 2 others
I need it for muh SoCiAl aNxIeTeehee

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel, aspiringexcel and moggathon
Vodka is much nicer and smoother on its own
Vodka is another drink that gets abused a lot (Russians, American college kid binge drinkers, etc.). I would still prefer it over beer, though.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and aspiringexcel
i drink wine

• Love it
  • Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, TechnoBoss and Chinlet Ascension
And I'll add that nothing is lower than American-style beer (Budweister, Bud Light, etc.). Just estrogen pisswater with no flavor. Nobody outside of America wants that shit.

• +1
Reactions: lemonnz
They buy it because it is the most readily available but whiteclaws are what the women actually like, Mexican beers are good but american beer is ass outside of coors banquet. but generally i prefer liquor

• +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension
They buy it because it is the most readily available but whiteclaws are what the women actually like, Mexican beers are good but american beer is ass outside of coors banquet.
I drank some Yuengling and Blue Moon when I was younger and would take whatever I could at a party, but that stuff is still inferior to the European/South American counterparts.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
I drank some Yuengling and Blue Moon when I was younger and would take whatever I could at a party, but that stuff is still inferior to the European/South American counterparts.
no doubt, but beer plays a different role in america than europe. Beer is a drink for a barbeque or a frat party because its cheap and actually invest in bourbons and whiskeys instead. Local brewries are pretty good beer but i never had any european beer tbh

no doubt, but beer plays a different role in america than europe. Beer is a drink for a barbeque or a frat party because its cheap and actually invest in bourbons and whiskeys instead.
Plenty of people drink beer with dinner, while socializing, etc. It's not just for cheap college parties. Middle and lower class Americans just prefer the pisswater style because of bad taste.

In North America, South America and Europe (and probably other places too), nothing says "failed adult male" more than drinking beer. Drinking beer is what fat ugly people do in front of a glowbox showing "the big game". It's the cornerstone of people living in economically abandoned parts of flyover country after everyone with any ambition or education has already left, places that are so depressing and shitty with nothing to do that people destroy their bodies and youth just to get mildly intoxicated with friends the moment they move out and start living on their own.

If you see a man in the USA with a massive belly and otherwise fairly proportional dimensions, he is almost certainly a beer drinker. Beer is worse than just excess calories. Plenty of people try eating healthy, low-calorie diets for 6 days a week and still remain fat because they can't give up drinking their piss water with friends on the weekend. The massively oversized belly on an otherwise normal-sized body is the hallmark of this lifestyle.

-liquor actually gets you drunk efficiently, and can be mixed with other drinks for tasty combinations.

Beer is the worst of all worlds. It's high-calorie, low alcohol (if that's your thing), full of estrogens, and tastes mediocre at best. People drink beer because they're losers and they've given up on life.
drinking = low iq

• +1
Reactions: hopecel and Kosta1488
i drink wine
Adonis

yeah beer is the worst alcohol drink