ULTIMATE NO-BS HOLLOW CHEEK GUIDE! NEWCOMERS GTFIH

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
Dear fellow looksmaxxers,
Welcome to the new ones who are unfamiliar with this forum.
I am pneumo, the debloat king.👑

This thread recaps everything you need to know on how to debloat.
These methods are based on scientific and strong anecdotal evidence.
I do not give out shitty methods that don't do anything like "muh potassium" and "muh cardio".

1) INCREASE YOUR SODIUM INTAKE

Not only need you increase it, you need to make it irregular. Do not let your body adapt to a constant amount of sodium.
You want your body to be in a flushing state and not accomodate to a constant amount of sodium.

I recommend:

Day 1: 10 grams of salt (3875mg sodium)
Day 2: 6 grams of salt (2325mg sodium)
Day 3: 8 gram of salts, etc.

Always keep your sodium intake above 2325mg (6 grams of salt).

The people telling you to decrease your sodium intake are absolutely and utterly incorrect.
They're basing their knowledge from a study which took place in the 1960s on
mice. :forcedsmile:
The low-sodium diet made the mice smaller in appearance, not because of bloat counter-action, like the study suggests, but simply because they were nutrient deficient and had subsequent blood pressure issues.

High Sodium diet is ideal for your liver, and will give you a "dry" look.

Low sodium induces hyponatremia (electrolyte imbalance) and causes water retention, therefore bloat!

2) DRINK A SHIT TON OF WATER, INCONSISTENTLY

SAME IDEA, DO NOT LET YOUR BODY ADAPT.
Example (my cyclic regimen):

Day 1: 5L
Day 2: 2L
Day 3: 6L

Your body will be put in a flushing state (if combined with a high enough sodium intake).

If you drink consistent amounts of water, your body will adjust to larger water storage needs and cause bloat that will last for weeks!!

On the other hand, if you dehydrate yourself, your body will retain all the water it can. So that's a no-go.

3) CARDIO IS A WASTE OF TIME

The hollow cheek effect you get from cardio lasts 30 mins max, do not waste your time.

4) ADJUST YOUR BODY FAT PERCENTAGE

If you suffer from a permanently bloated face, consider readjusting your bf%.

When you are too low bf%, your body tends to store glycogen and water in the little fat storages you have, which are nearly always in the face.
Face fat does not disappear until you're old, so it's ideal for your body to store water.

You should increase your bf% (slightly), so that your body can store the water elsewhere.

Keep in mind:

According to studies, 100g of fat can store up to 110ml of water within it.

Therefore, 1kg of fat can store up to 1.1L WITHOUT ANY EXTERNALLY VISIBLE EFFECTS.

ITS OBVIOUSLY BETTER TO STORE YOUR WATER IN YOUR BODILY FAT STORAGES THAN IN YOUR FACE.

Notice how all models that have naturally hollow cheeks have higher bf% than what you expect.

Johnny Depp was 18% BF in this pic.

The models you see with super hollow cheeks use prescription-medication to get hollow cheeks with devastating side effects.

THESE TWO PICTURES WERE TAKEN 3 DAYS APART. JORDAN USES A SHIT TON OF SSRIs TO GET THIS LEAN LOOK.
It has fucked up his collagen long term.

YOUR FAVOURITE TIKTOKERS GIVING YOU ADVICE DO NOT HAVE HOLLOW CHEEKS, BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG.

STOP LISTENING TO THEIR "LOW SODIUM, LOW CARB" BULLSHIT!!!
IT DOES NOT WORK!

Learn from the experienced looksmaxxers, not 15 year olds who don't ever read studies or research.

I hope you'll work smarter towards your goals.

pneumo

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: starvecell, UrGirlsMcm, kiyopon and 120 others
Damn, he cropped out his nipples. Time to go home :feelsrope:

• JFL
Reactions: Kristin, shahid khan, chadmanlet04 and 5 others
Holy shit this is insane don’t let them see this

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: someone.something_, Kristin, LooksmaxxHopeful and 31 others
Pneumo should be our looksmax.org tiktok mascot giving free looksmaxxing advice to normies on TikTok
Not the faggots Dillon and Syrian stealing all content from here making money from it
#CreditTheCreators

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm, maximuslaid, kebab and 22 others
you never disappoint
BOTB ASAP

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 31238, chadmanlet04 and 20 others
Why did this get deleted

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Descender, Zarek and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 31238, chrisN and 4 others
that's why we should private the forum! what would tiktokfags do when they see this?? they would mog the forum!
botb worthy

• +1
Reactions: kebab, Deleted member 31238, Sprinkles and 16 others
Didn't even read at all but know its botb worthy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, KING REIDYZ, zyMOGenic and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31238, efidescontinuado, Deleted member 23218 and 1 other person
Bad timing bro 😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, KING REIDYZ, zyMOGenic and 2 others

I do not give out shitty methods that don't do anything like "muh potassium" and "muh cardio".

Not only need you increase it, you need to make it irregular. Do not let your body adapt to a constant amount of sodium.
You want your body to be in a flushing state and not accomodate to a constant amount of sodium.

I recommend:

The people telling you to decrease your sodium intake are absolutely and utterly incorrect.
The low-sodium diet made the mice smaller in appearance, not because of bloat, like the study suggests, but simply because they were nutrient defficient and had subsequent blood pressure issues.

Low sodium induces hyponatremia (electrolyte imbalance) and causes water retention, therefore bloat!

Your body will be put in a flushing state (if combined with a high enough sodium intake).

If you drink consistent amounts of water, your body will adjust to larger water storage needs and cause bloat that will last for weeks!!

On the other hand, if you dehydrate yourself, your body will retain all the water it can. So that's a no-go.

The hollow cheek effect you get from cardio lasts 30 mins max, do not waste your time.

When you are too low bf%, your body tends to store glycogen and water in the little fat storages you have, which are nearly always in the face.
Face fat does not disappear until you're old, so it's ideal for your body to store water.

You should increase your bf% (slightly), so that your body can store the water elsewhere.

Therefore, 1kg of fat can store up to 1.1L WITHOUT ANY EXTERNALLY VISIBLE EFFECTS.

ITS OBVIOUSLY BETTER TO STORE YOUR WATER IN YOUR BODILY FAT STORAGES THAN IN YOUR FACE.

Notice how all models that have naturally hollow cheeks have higher bf% than what you expect.

View attachment 2368985

The models you see with super hollow cheeks use prescription-medication to get hollow cheeks with devastating side effects.
View attachment 2368992
THESE TWO PICTURES WERE TAKEN 3 DAYS APART. JORDAN USES A SHIT TON OF SSRIs TO GET THIS LEAN LOOK.

YOUR FAVOURITE TIKTOKERS GIVING YOU ADVICE DO NOT HAVE HOLLOW CHEEKS, BECAUSE THEY ARE DOING EVERYTHING WRONG.

View attachment 2369002View attachment 2368998

IT DOES NOT WORK!

Learn from the experienced looksmaxxers, not 15 year olds who don't ever read studies or research.

pneumo

read everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31238

The bone-structure is the most important part tbh. Johnny Depp has a decent jaw, but really good zygo size and projection (even if they're mid to low set).

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Danish_Retard and pneumocystosis
The Rock Clapping GIF

BOTB WORTHY

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: kebab, Av0nr, Deleted member 24347 and 5 others
nice post as always bro. you have been so helpful on my looksmaxxing journey so far. i was a stupid cardiocel but thanks to your tips i have ascended a lot

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: chosen-one, twilight, Deleted member 24347 and 4 others
Pneumo should be our looksmax.org tiktok mascot giving free looksmaxxing advice to normies on TikTok
Not the faggots Dillon and Syrian stealing all content from here making money from it
#CreditTheCreators
That’s what pisses me off the most. If it was a user who actively contributed to the forum making vids, I get it.

But people like Syrian and Dillon are money hungry bitches. How the fuck do you steal from people on this forum and not feel any guilt.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Av0nr, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
nigga how your chin height increased and became square?

• +1
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful and pneumocystosis
That’s what pisses me off the most. If it was a user who actively contributed to the forum making vids, I get it.

But people like Syrian and Dillon are money hungry bitches. How the fuck do you steal from people on this forum and not feel any guilt.
People on this forum don't actually know how much they fucking make so that's why they're not mad them for stealing content, they're more mad about some idiot ass reason "muh forum wlil go viral muh normies" which doesn't make sense at all

They fucking make tens of thuosands of dolars out of the courses + tiktok videos they put on, all content stolen from HERE, inB4 a faggot "but but the content is findable in google anyway" no it's not, many of the BOTB threads have taken days and info was even taken from archives to get it, your average normie or the 2 faggots, the manlet and the frauder would never even be able to find anything remotely close to it, the amount of ersearch and work the users put in here to make us ascend shouldn't be stolen and be paid for, especially the fact that the motherfuckers are making huge money out of it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Hihi21, bululu_87, zura and 6 others
WTF WE WERE MEANT TO KEEP THIS SECRET

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: HeightPilledum, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24347 and 3 others
Is this troll post or what?
6 liter water and 10 gram salt maybe add creatine too to make more water accumulate in muscle = less water in face.

Hollow cheeks = low body fat, good bone structure, bigger maesster muscle and sodium to potassium ratio.

• Ugh..
  • WTF
  • +1
Reactions: diabolusx666, RAMU KAKA, Av0nr and 7 others
i love pneumo

• Love it
Reactions: pneumocystosis
b

Last edited:
  • +1
Yes, very important to maximize salt intake

Similar to vitamin D it has both vitamin and androgen action, the “bloating” is more of the result of estrogen tbh, never have I seen a woman complain about bloated ass or tits

In a healthy system much of the potassium ion channel action diverts salt to the dick. Studies show that a diet deficient of salts can result in reduced erectile quality/girth of up to 25%

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: polishcel, vonksmax, niqfan625 and 3 others
High iq thread been following this regiment for a little over a month and I’ve gotten several people who have told me I have model tier hollow cheeks and cheekbones

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24347 and 3 others
Tiktok cunts are now going to steal this shit and profit off it

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079 and pneumocystosis
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 33079, RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 24347 and 10 others
nice thread pneumocystosis

love you

Attachments

• love-you-love.gif
    love-you-love.gif
    517.2 KB · Views: 0
  • cat-cat-cute.gif
    cat-cat-cute.gif
    888.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: the MOUSE, raminzer and pneumocystosis
I approve of this post and I have hollow cheeks (proof below)
IMG 6620

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis, 0hMan, Deleted member 28610 and 1 other person
BOTB worthy

• Love it
Completely true guys! This turned me into a slayer😁

• Love it
another based thread from pneumo

btw thoughts on using MK-677 to debloat? some kids on here say it bloats you but all the studies show it decreases water retention, atleast the ones i've read. legit or nah?

based OP getting rid of competition by shilling absolute garbage

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Detective, Deleted member 33079, RAMU KAKA and 2 others
Mirin op great thread

nvm

Last edited:
nvm

Last edited:
@ricepheno fixed, good descision

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: pneumocystosis, ricepheno and Deleted member 23218
nvm

Last edited:
  • +1
read every word

thanks chad

• Love it
What a chad
Happy Chis Sweet Home GIF

• Love it
imagine being so low you try to trick people into making themselves look worse for your own gain
im sorry i have deleted (will not do again)

• +1

I recommend:

The low-sodium diet made the mice smaller in appearance, not because of bloat counter-action, like the study suggests, but simply because they were nutrient defficient and had subsequent blood pressure issues.

View attachment 2368985

View attachment 2368992

View attachment 2369002View attachment 2368998

IT DOES NOT WORK!

pneumo

Attachments

• 1D35BC11-788A-44C0-9724-BA281981B84F.jpeg
    1D35BC11-788A-44C0-9724-BA281981B84F.jpeg
    615.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
botb tbh moggs my thread to dust

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and pneumocystosis
works i did this 3 months ago and now i've lost a majority of my facial bloat. mostly the salt worked, i had like a teaspoon 3x a day

• Woah
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
omg!!! the tiktokers will mog us in no time how dare you:rage:

• So Sad
In before SyrianPsycho comes in here and steals ur content and sells it for a quick buck without giving credit jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33079, RAMU KAKA, raminzer and 1 other person