Ultimate pill

NO!
YOUR EATHER BORN WITH OR UR NOT.
Most people here are fucking validation seeking closet narcissist like me or young idiots who dont knoe shit from satin.
SURGERY IS THE ONLY WAY TO ASCEND TRULY.
EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOFTMAXING.
If you have acne good you know what to do SKINMAX
If your a framecel/skinny you know what to do go to the GYM.
IF UR A INTROVERT GO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT BECAUSE A PSL 7 GUY WONT GET LAID IF HE CANT TALK TO WOMEN.
Guys stop coping we all know why 90% of people are.on this forum.
ITS TO GET LAID.
Its not all about looks even tho everyone here thinks it is.
Modern day men are so fucking cucks they cant talk to women.
Sorry im.drunk af
No pill at all that's common knowledge.

You are just a 30cel with a recessed chin. FUCKING 30! And still rotting with a bunch of teenagers on some internet forum. My dad was already having his own business, house and kids at that age.

BTFO!

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2769 and Deleted member 2205
NO!

No pill at all that's common knowledge.

You are just a 30cel with a recessed chin. FUCKING 30! And still rotting with a bunch of teenagers on some internet forum. My dad was already having his own business, house and kids at that age.

BTFO!
belnar is 30? Holy shit.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 2769
Most people here are fucking validation seeking closet narcissist like me or young idiots who dont knoe shit from satin.
IF UR A INTROVERT GO FIGURE THAT SHIT OUT BECAUSE A PSL 7 GUY WONT GET LAID IF HE CANT TALK TO WOMEN.
ITS TO GET LAID.
Sorry im.drunk af
And heightcels? What if most females are taller? Then you actuallye a real problem

• Hmm...
ITS TO GET LAID.
Sorry im.drunk af
I like yo premise, but that isnt the blackpill bro

• Hmm...
Looksmaxing will have diminishing returns if you're not hyper NT

• Hmm...
Truth is you need to be good looking and on top of that seductive and bad boy if not is over
Also if you have status then girls will come to you
Status is the only thing that makes you get laid without effort girls go to celebritys like fish jumping on a boat

• Hmm...
Take the lightstubblepill you copers.
ryangosling.jpg

@mido the slayer

Ryan Gosling walks around with a shitty beard because he feels bad about mogging people too hard.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mido the slayer, Deleted member 2769 and dodt
Girls nowdays are used to guys having confidence and being bad boys slapping theyr ass,making sex jokes forcing them to suck cock on first date...Its over for us average girls would call us wimps

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 2769
It's not just about getting laid. I could fuck 3 bitches if i was low inhib and outgoing. But these bitches will fuck many dudes in their lifes. I wouldn't be rememberd by them as the hottest ones. When she will get laid with hotter dude she will regret she fucked you. Also when you go out feeling of being moged is the most awful one. When bitch see dude that is better than you she forget about your existance. She treat you as less human (becouse you are subhuman compered to him). Getting laid is nothing compared to validation and feeling of mogging other man, stealing their gf, basicly being trated as a god. Idk how dudes can stand when their gf watch movies with chads, go to festival, talk to her friends how hot they are and how unheapy they are with their averge man.

• Hmm...
It's not just about getting laid. I could fuck 3 bitches if i was low inhib and outgoing. But these bitches will fuck many dudes in their lifes. I wouldn't be rememberd by them as the hottest ones. When she will get laid with hotter dude she will regret she fucked you. Also when you go out feeling of being moged is the most awful one. When bitch see dude that is better than you she forget about your existance. She treat you as less human (becouse you are subhuman compered to him). Getting laid is nothing compared to validation and feeling of mogging other man, stealing their gf, basicly being trated as a god. Idk how dudes can stand when their gf watch movies with chads, go to festival, talk to her friends how hot they are and how unheapy they are with their averge man.
Lol my coworker psl 4.5 told me I should go a to a social even that she was gonna go to. Ofc I didn’t go lol

• Hmm...
High T and high IQ jack daniels thread

• Hmm...
if you dont ahve a hugwe cock she will only rememebr the big dick ones

no good mindset for your subhumanity and small dick