ULTIMATE STATUS MAXXING GUIDE

.🇹🇩.

.🇹🇩.

Kraken
ULTIMATE STATUSMAXXING GUIDE

Firstly,
I’ll start this off with this question, have you ever seen a popular kid or celebrity that can’t slay (aside from literally disabled people). I can almost guarantee it’s no and if it isn't it’s probably because you just assumed they don’t slay. For a long time, looks have been overly focused on here and I want to let you know why status works.

0AB2E1DE-A733-41FA-BFE3-F58C0D94E459.jpeg
E54D9825-D211-40E7-A2FE-E6DE2B81AB79.jpeg
D5D7D238-8BB3-4A44-AA84-2A3AD2CE098F.jpeg
A0B5E78A-EB4D-4B71-A9BC-B7A2C9C278FD.jpeg
A53BDE3E-BEA0-4652-A3FE-58A9F44C4089.jpeg

D29BB60A-4B81-415A-B705-C6722F2A18F9.jpeg
0ADB805B-DD43-49CD-8898-EAF553F5E147.jpeg
D477ED34-5511-45B5-AE05-8ACCAF063180.jpeg
F63E4C2A-9AC0-4F05-BFA5-4B120E655A3D.jpeg
315F49B1-3965-427D-A113-1C92AD045BB8.jpeg
Donald Trump official portrait
190307 1356 michael jackson

Reason 1: A women’s goal in life is to be Validated, there is no argument here. And guess what, status does get them attention which gets them validated.

Reason 2: Following a trend here it raises her value to other people and she knows that if she leaves you or she betrays you and you leave her... guess what her attention is gone

Reason 3: branching off from the last reason we can see that even if you manage to get a relationship she is much more likely to cheat to get more bragging points with her friends about fucking a celeb/popular person

As for ons she is always going for the popular guy for bragging points.

Why Status > Looks?

Being rich and famous > Looks. An ugly rich and famous man like Ed Sheeran will unironically cuck a 7 PSL Chad any day. Nothing gets a woman’s panties wetter than attention, even more than Chad. The idea of fucking a status symbol and also potentially advancing their career and being rich and famous themselves due to fucking that symbol makes a woman even wetter than fucking some 7 PSL man who’s not as big as Ed Sheeran.

Famous and rich people are more Rarer than Chads.

Ed sheeran  foto 2

What do you need?

A 2.5+ PSL Face &

Donald trump face s6p
Face PNG5660
Tom Holland Face PNG Photos

Decent Amount of Money

Maxresdefault

YES! That's all you need, If you are tall or good-looking or both then obviously it will be easier for you!
But, If your short, ugly, or ethnic it doesn't matter because it will still work for you!

What is STATUS?

status
is a measurement of social value. More specifically, it refers to the relative level of respect, honor, assumed competence, and deference accorded to people.
In Today's world Status is what you show on your Social Media, No one is coming to your doorsteps or calling you to know where you are living or what the hell you are doing in life. No one is going to look at your bank statement to see how much you earn. But People are going to see what you have spent. Your status is what you show them on their feed after they have followed you. That's why so many people have been so successful in faking their entire lives.

In short, STATUS = SOCIAL MEDIA

Which Social Media Account is BEST to build your STATUS on?

It's simple, What is your PRIME goal for building your status?
To Fuck as many PRIME bitches as possible ie. to increase your lay count

So we have to find out where do most PRIME bitches [Age 16-23] make their accounts on.

After Analysing several surveys I have found out that Prime bitches are mostly on INSTAGRAM and are actively using it ie. spending hours on it. When you spend hours of your life daily on something then you care about it as it becomes an important part of your life. you start giving fucks about it ie. you start taking it seriously. Just like how many of us looksmax forum users came here and became addicted to this forum. looksmaxxers now spend hours on this forum, which means it has become a part of their life and they take it seriously by following the shit available here.

In short, INSTAGRAM is the best place to build your status. so let's start with Instagrammaxxing...

FASHIONMAXXING

If you are an ugly subhuman or Tall good-looking man, it doesn't matter in this regard, because you should not dress up as a homeless person. You have to show your Bank account balance ie. What you spend ie. Clothes.

Clothes are the best things to show how Rich you are. It does not feel like you are showing of, because clothes is need, and if you spend even so much on your needs then People automatically assume how much you would spend on your wants.

Things like food, House and Clothes are the Best things to show off...

Now coming to what you should be buying,
You will need Expensive streetwear clothing with minimal branding

And you can actually get those for cheap from Taobao.

Fashionreps is the world's largest replica discussion board where you can learn how to order 1:1 copies of Expensive brands like Gucci, Supreme, Off-white.

In less than 300$ you can get yourself an entire haul of 1:1 replicas which would have else cost you thousands of dollars.
Look at the videos below.

INSTAGRAMMAXXING

Instagram is the best place to build your status on, and ironically its the easiest place to build fast fame ie. faking your life - which people will take seriously. compared to platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Facebook which are not only hard to MAX but irrelevant too. Becoming relevant on Instagram is extremely easy.

STEP 1 - The first thing you need to do is get yourself, followers. (Anywhere from 100k - 1million, the more the better)

Justanotherpanel is the best place to buy high-quality Instagram followers, its highly trustable, I have personally spent over 300$ on this website.

followers will cost you anywhere from 500 to 1000$

DKHsZCAX0AAQFaS

STEP 2 - Now you need to Hire some paid Models

Naked swimwear sexy summer trend pic2

ModelMayhem is a great place to hire sexy 7PSL models with great boobs and butts, They can wear whatever the heck you want them to wear.

Hiring at least 10 models for photoshoots can cost you anywhere from 1000 - 1500$

STEP 3 - get a Professional Photographer or go to your nearest Studio.

get a lot of green screen photos and stories with different models doing different things. (Get enough photos and stories as you might be posting them for over a year, you might have to plan a lot before first before calling the models as models charge hourly). Get a-lot of photos alone too.

All this can cost you 500$

Depositphotos 29489867 stock video man with a coat walking

STEP 4 - find a professional photoshop artist who can photoshop your pictures into different locations with different backgrounds or different countries. He can make it look almost 99% real.

Fiverr , Upwork, Freelancer are great places to hire photoshop artists.

getting your photos edited can cost you well above 500$

10652 bulgari resort bali 54037655
Hayman island 1024x685

STEP 5 - Post Pictures on your Instagram account every week for a year, Don't forget to add Fake likes and comments on your posts the moment you post as it will look fake. likes on your posts should be 10% of the number of your followers and comments should be 1%

STEP 6 - Create fake girl profiles (at least 8) and pick up random Insta girls. Then copy all her photos and put them in those accounts. Add anywhere to 500-1500 followers in their accounts. Make sure to set the account private and write a girlish bio.

then regularly comment on your pictures from those girl profiles (4-5 randomly every time) and then you have to reply to that comment or make a small conversation with that profile which will make that comment pop out when viewing your posts.

1c3762779a90a4c18b480c7708a5a707
Download 2
Original 1

BONUS - You can use Instagram managing bots like Jarvee or hire someone from Upwork to manage your Instagram profile if you are too lazy to do that.

BONUS 2 - Use your status to pick up girls (both online and in the real world) and
get laid!

Important note - Don't forget to moneymaxx, as this is a temporary status.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 22285, Deleted member 23154, Bitch and 76 others
So much time and effort. You can spend it to actually become a famous person for a valid reason instead of making fake instagram bios to comment with lmfao

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28792, Deleted member 11875, Sondern and 65 others
So much time and effort. You can spend it to actually become a famous person for a valid reason instead of making fake instagram bios to comment with lmfao

Its not easy for Ugly people to become Famous. Plus it sounds like alot of work but it itsnt. if you have money. it will be easy. You literally need to work at mcdonalds for 2 months in order to afford this shit forever.

• +1
Reactions: Sondern, fvolkek, Golgo13 and 3 others
just become super famous and rich bro

great thread OP, I instantly ascended by reading this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fvolkek, .👽., leprechauncel and 19 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5912, .🇹🇩., Patient A and 11 others
High Quality Threads me

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and .🇹🇩.
Looks<status keep copin. Imagine thinking ed sheeren ginger fat ugly ass cuck this dude

Attachments

• 60566287-5092-4F69-A56A-A9A397C7E4CD.jpeg
    60566287-5092-4F69-A56A-A9A397C7E4CD.jpeg
    37.3 KB · Views: 321
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Subhra26, .👽., Chadelite and 10 others
just be a rich already theory

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and PenileFacialSurgery
Yup. Status + money beats looks
What's the point of spending a shitload of money on surgeries to look like a model when you will be an average Joe for the rest of your life who gets to fuck an 8 from time to time.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Golgo13, Marsiere214, Kade and 1 other person
this would be a good thread to semi-statusmaxx. I.E 2000 followers then going up after you get looks, where the fuck did u got this guide OP? jfl

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 1751 and 1 other person
this would be a good thread to semi-statusmaxx. I.E 2000 followers then going up after you get looks, where the fuck did u got this guide OP? jfl

I spent many hours writing this thread. I hope many virgins here will ascend through statusmaxxing.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 4671, Deleted member 6965 and 6 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6217, Salludon, Alexanderr and 9 others
Statusmax only works if you're PSL 4+, otherwise you're still a loser, but I actually generally agree. Status + Money beats < just PSL 5 - 6+

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, BigBoy, Kade and 4 others
The fake clothes advice is terrible, anyone that actually has minimum knowledge on those brands will know they’re fakes, there is literally no faster way to destroy your image and status than being the guy rocking knockoff gucci. If you’re talking just use them to stunt on the gram.... still would advice against it but that could be doable. Wearing them irl however... and it’s not even about people spotting something on the piece that gives the fake away, if you’re wearing an all supreme/Gucci/off white outfit and don’t have other things to go with it that indicate wealth, people will instantly know somethings up trust me they will

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Effortless, intovoid and 14 others
The fake clothes advice is terrible, anyone that actually has minimum knowledge on those brands will know they’re fakes, there is literally no faster way to destroy your image and status than being the guy rocking knockoff gucci. If you’re talking just use them to stunt on the gram.... still would advice against it but that could be doable. Wearing them irl however... and it’s not even about people spotting something on the piece that gives the fake away, if you’re wearing an all supreme/Gucci/off white outfit and don’t have other things to go with it that indicate wealth, people will instantly know somethings up trust me they will
I always suggest wearing only 1 branded item and that too with minimal branding.
Statusmax only works if you're PSL 4+, otherwise, you're still a loser, but I actually generally agree. Status + Money beats < just PSL 5 - 6+
nonetheless, I think, Statusmaxxing is the only way for -4 PSLers to Ascend

I always suggest wearing only 1 branded item and that too with minimal branding.

That’s better but still you’re taking an unnecessary risk imo, if you’re young and going out rocking a fresh piece best believe someone is gonna ask you about it so you either make sure you’re really prepared for it or you’re gonna get called out on wearing fakes, which would be incredibly embarrassing irl.
You’re better off just wearing more affordable traditional designer (Tommy, Ralph Lauren, etc) because like bro even if you’re wearing a fake supreme box logo tee (the plain tee that just says “supreme” on the chest) it might look like a super basic shirt but that piece is actually rare and hard to get and like I said A good number of young people actually know about this shit so you’d definitely get asked questions about it if you’re going out with it and to people it will be very evident if you reply with some shit that don’t really add up

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Kade, stuckneworleans and 2 others
ALSO REAL QUICK TO NOTE: Do not buy shit for Hauls right now, unless you plan on keeping it in your warehouse for a longtime. Shipping EMS, DHL, etc. is a fucking nightmare right now and is about 2-3x the cost it regularly is. You'll have to wait to fashionmaxx unless you want to spend unnecessary money

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and BigBoy
That’s better but still you’re taking an unnecessary risk imo, if you’re young and going out rocking a fresh piece best believe someone is gonna ask you about it so you either make sure you’re really prepared for it or you’re gonna get called out on wearing fakes, which would be incredibly embarrassing irl.
You’re better off just wearing more affordable traditional designer (Tommy, Ralph Lauren, etc) because like bro even if you’re wearing a fake supreme box logo tee (the plain tee that just says “supreme” on the chest) it might look like a super basic shirt but that piece is actually rare and hard to get and like I said A good number of young people actually know about this shit so you’d definitely get asked questions about it if you’re going out with it and to people it will be very evident if you reply with some shit that don’t really add up

Yes, But The copies are usually very Accurate. As its 1:1. Young Guys waste their parents 500$ on a hoodie when you can get the same thing for 10$ from china with same quality and branding. I will be creating a guide on that too very soon.

• +1
Reactions: BlackPillChad, Lookfaxx, Leforrt3000 and 1 other person
Im doing this with filmmaking

• Its a storytelling artist job
  • Youre a leader
  • Work with and make friends with actors and actresses
  • Travel around the world
  • No set schedule you make it yourself
  • High status
  • Make minimum 20k a week before youre 30 or even 26
  • Good chance of marrying or dating hot actresses
  • Can win Oscars/ Golden Globes and be famous
Here's some ugly old actors with hot gfs and wives for proof:

bald 50 year old director dating prime jennifer lawrence
hbz-darren-aronofsky-jennifer-lawrence-embed-1527779555.jpg

5'3 chinese director of saw married cute actress

james-wan-wife.png

40 year old tarantino with hot actress gf

Quentin-Tarantino-Mira-Sorvino.jpg

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Pussyslayer, Deleted member 6427, Rasputin and 1 other person
Have you done this yourself?

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩. and PenileFacialSurgery
someone needs to figure out a way on how to get non-bot insta followers as someone with no connections irl. all you really need for status is a healthy instagram account. like 1000-2000 followers

• +1
Reactions: .👽., .🇹🇩. and BigBoy
Buying followers doesn't work since everyone can tell they are bots, so will just look worse.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, intovoid, .🇹🇩. and 4 others
someone needs to figure out a way on how to get non-bot insta followers as someone with no connections irl. all you really need for status is a healthy instagram account. like 1000-2000 followers

If You have over 100k followers and posting pics with models travelling the world.. and have over 1000 comments on your photo. Then people are not going to go check any further. You just need to learn how to make an Instagram look Legit. The rest is moneys and JAPs work.

Status = social media? 🤔 Maybe till highschool

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., BigBoy and Deleted member 1180
Status = social media? 🤔 Maybe till highschool

Everyone uses Instagram today, Spend hours on it. care about it. especially Prime bitches. which are your target.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and I'mme
No thanks I’ll stick to Russian bride theory

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., BigBoy, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person

Firstly,
I’ll start this off with this question, have you ever seen a popular kid or celebrity that can’t slay (aside from literally disabled people). I can almost guarantee it’s no and if it isn't it’s probably because you just assumed they don’t slay. For a long time, looks have been overly focused on here and I want to let you know why status works.

View attachment 437709View attachment 437710

Reason 1: A women’s goal in life is to be Validated, there is no argument here. And guess what, status does get them attention which gets them validated.

Reason 2: Following a trend here it raises her value to other people and she knows that if she leaves you or she betrays you and you leave her... guess what her attention is gone

Reason 3: branching off from the last reason we can see that even if you manage to get a relationship she is much more likely to cheat to get more bragging points with her friends about fucking a celeb/popular person

Why Status > Looks?

Being rich and famous > Looks. An ugly rich and famous man like Ed Sheeran will unironically cuck a 7 PSL Chad any day. Nothing gets a woman’s panties wetter than attention, even more than Chad. The idea of fucking a status symbol and also potentially advancing their career and being rich and famous themselves due to fucking that symbol makes a woman even wetter than fucking some 7 PSL man who’s not as big as Ed Sheeran.

View attachment 437737

What do you need?

A 2.5+ PSL Face &

View attachment 437745 View attachment 437746 View attachment 437747

Decent Amount of Money

View attachment 437758

YES! That's all you need, If you are tall or good-looking or both then obviously it will be easier for you!
But, If your short, ugly, or ethnic it doesn't matter because it will still work for you!

What is STATUS?

status
is a measurement of social value. More specifically, it refers to the relative level of respect, honor, assumed competence, and deference accorded to people.
In Today's world Status is what you show on your Social Media, No one is coming to your doorsteps or calling you to know where you are living or what the hell you are doing in life. No one is going to look at your bank statement to see how much you earn. But People are going to see what you have spent. Your status is what you show them on their feed after they have followed you. That's why so many people have been so successful in faking their entire lives.

So we have to find out where do most PRIME bitches [Age 16-23] make their accounts on.

After Analysing several surveys I have found out that Prime bitches are mostly on INSTAGRAM and are actively using it ie. spending hours on it. When you spend hours of your life daily on something then you care about it as it becomes an important part of your life. you start giving fucks about it ie. you start taking it seriously. Just like how many of us looksmax forum users came here and became addicted to this forum. looksmaxxers now spend hours on this forum, which means it has become a part of their life and they take it seriously by following the shit available here.

In short, INSTAGRAM is the best place to build your status. so let's start with Instagrammaxxing...

FASHIONMAXXING

If you are an ugly subhuman or Tall good-looking man, it doesn't matter in this regard, because you should not dress up as a homeless person. You have to show your Bank account balance ie. What you spend ie. Clothes.

Clothes are the best things to show how Rich you are. It does not feel like you are showing of, because clothes is need, and if you spend even so much on your needs then People automatically assume how much you would spend on your wants.

Fashionreps is the world's largest replica discussion board where you can learn how to order 1:1 copies of Expensive brands like Gucci, Supreme, Off-white.

In less than 300$ you can get yourself an entire haul of 1:1 replicas which would have else cost you thousands of dollars.

INSTAGRAMMAXXING

Instagram is the best place to build your status on, and ironically its the easiest place to build fast fame ie. faking your life - which people will take seriously. compared to platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Facebook which are not only hard to MAX but irrelevant too. Becoming relevant on Instagram is extremely easy.

STEP 1 - The first thing you need to do is get yourself, followers. (Anywhere from 100k - 1million, the more the better)

Justanotherpanel is the best place to buy high-quality Instagram followers, its highly trustable, I have personally spent over 300$ on this website.

View attachment 437878

View attachment 437886

ModelMayhem is a great place to hire sexy 7PSL models with great boobs and butts, They can wear whatever the heck you want them to wear.

Hiring at least 10 models for photoshoots can cost you anywhere from 1000 - 1500$

get a lot of green screen photos and stories with different models doing different things. (Get enough photos and stories as you might be posting them for over a year, you might have to plan a lot before first before calling the models as models charge hourly). Get a-lot of photos alone too.

View attachment 437894

STEP 4 - find a professional photoshop artist who can photoshop your pictures into different locations with different backgrounds or different countries. He can make it look almost 99% real.

View attachment 437901View attachment 437904

STEP 5 - Post Pictures on your Instagram account every week for a year, Don't forget to add Fake likes and comments on your posts the moment you post as it will look fake. likes on your posts should be 10% of the number of your followers and comments should be 1%

STEP 6 - Create fake girl profiles (at least 8) and pick up random Insta girls. Then copy all her photos and put them in those accounts. Add anywhere to 500-1500 followers in their accounts. Make sure to set the account private and write a girlish bio.

then regularly comment on your pictures from those girl profiles (4-5 randomly every time) and then you have to reply to that comment or make a small conversation with that profile which will make that comment pop out when viewing your posts.

View attachment 437908View attachment 437909View attachment 437910

BONUS - You can use Instagram managing bots like Jarvee or hire someone from Upwork to manage your Instagram profile if you are too lazy to do that.

BONUS 2 - Use your status to pick up girls (both online and in the real world) and
get laid!

The photoshop thing is ridiculous you'll end up like this

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Effortless, Mouthbreath, intovoid and 9 others
So how to look like a lame try hard ugly Hypebeast with nothing of value to give, but fake pictures with models.

okay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, .👽., Deleted member 9837 and 13 others
Dan Bilzerianmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1084, BlackPillChad, .🇹🇩. and 2 others
maybe do something great and build fame upon that?

• +1
Reactions: CANI, .👽., Effortless and 9 others
Money first. You cant even looksmax without money JFL

LOL, HE GOT AN ONLY FANS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩.
step 5 and 6 is legit, others are unnecessary

• +1
If you get exposed for doing this type of shit you will permanently ruin your social reputation

Still interesting thread though, most of these ideas are good except for the photoshopping into different locations part, that's fucking stupid.

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Rasputin, BigBoy and 10 others
Lmfao photoshopping in different locations, I can't believe this is a serious thread.
People would rather fake everything then genuinely work hard towards something to build status.

So how to look like a lame try hard ugly Hypebeast with nothing of value to give, but fake pictures with models.

okay.
Ikr lmfao :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽., intovoid, .🇹🇩. and 7 others
Alright thread but there's two issues I think people got to know.
1.) DO NOT BUY EXPENSIVE BRAND REPLICAS LMAOO. I can't tell you how many people I know in real life that wore fake knockoff and got roasted and embarrassed for it. Few of them managed to downplay it by claiming ignorance and pretended they got scammed, but still getting exposed is close to social suicide. Just buy the used legit ones online (if you can find any) or just buy affordable brands, there are legit tons of trendy affordable brands that will make you appear cool. Lol at someone who buys into replicas.

2.) Photoshopping yourself into places is just beyond autistic. You can probably get away with it, idk. It just seem batshit crazy lol, but if you know people who could do it well enough go right ahead. You can moneymax with this: as your account grows and you become known for the tourist type you might get certain places paying you to visit their attractions forreal, but these tour attractions usually targets models/accounts that posts videos and info about places. You can't properly photoshop a video without running up thousands

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., BigBoy, rydofx and 6 others
this is a joke

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 2157, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
Alright thread but there's two issues I think people got to know.
1.) DO NOT BUY EXPENSIVE BRAND REPLICAS LMAOO. I can't tell you how many people I know in real life that wore fake knockoff and got roasted and embarrassed for it. Few of them managed to downplay it by claiming ignorance and pretended they got scammed, but still getting exposed is close to social suicide. Just buy the used legit ones online (if you can find any) or just buy affordable brands, there are legit tons of trendy affordable brands that will make you appear cool. Lol at someone who buys into replicas.

2.) Photoshopping yourself into places is just beyond autistic. You can probably get away with it, idk. It just seem batshit crazy lol, but if you know people who could do it well enough go right ahead. You can moneymax with this: as your account grows and you become known for the tourist type you might get certain places paying you to visit their attractions forreal, but these tour attractions usually targets models/accounts that posts videos and info about places. You can't properly photoshop a video without running up thousands

I mean you dont have to. Instead of studio you can even go to different spots in your city. but its a great thing I have seen many people do it and totally get away with it. like during world cup many of my freinds posted their photos they watching the match. but only rexently I have got to know they were fake and its because they told me. Now Imagine how much fakeness there is on Instagram? and tbh After seeing their Pics I started respecting them more because I thought they were rich.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .🇹🇩., Deleted member 2157 and RAITEIII

Firstly,

View attachment 437709View attachment 437710

Why Status > Looks?

View attachment 437737

What do you need?

A 2.5+ PSL Face &

View attachment 437745 View attachment 437746 View attachment 437747

Decent Amount of Money

View attachment 437758

What is STATUS?

status

FASHIONMAXXING

INSTAGRAMMAXXING

View attachment 437878

View attachment 437886

View attachment 437894

View attachment 437901View attachment 437904

View attachment 437908View attachment 437909View attachment 437910

get laid!

“Status > Looks”

• +1
Have you started doing this OP?

• +1
Have you started doing this OP?

I have got the followers and will start posting once I get my Photos made.
If you get exposed for doing this type of shit you will permanently ruin your social reputation

Still interesting thread though, most of these ideas are good except for the photoshopping into different locations part, that's fucking stupid.

Start with a completely new Instagram account, made just for Approaching women.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer
This was written by a 16 year old

• +1
Reactions: .🇹🇩., LowInhibIncel, PubertyMaxxer and 2 others
Imagine putting this in Best of a best

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: .👽., Effortless, .🇹🇩. and 5 others
Doesnt work in highschool

• +1
Who put this shit here? Greycels will have hard time calculating time/worth jfl

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, MiroslavBulldosex and .🇹🇩.
id rather get surgery

• +1
Reactions: Bitch, .🇹🇩. and Rasputin