ULTIMATE STATUS MAXXING GUIDE

Try to take photos with people who you mog. Also, PM me your photos, lemme see them how they have turned out to be.

That's my worry. If the male models I hire mog me hard, I might look bad. I'll try to take many pics and only post photos where I mog and they look iffy.

• +1
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
This is hilariously BS, photoshopped flex pics will get you laughed at

This is hilariously BS, photoshopped flex pics will get you laughed at
real locations works too, If I could edit the thread I would change it to real locations.

I'm done with my photoshoots now. Did 3 days of photoshoots in 12 different locations. Next step is to post them on social media slowly over the next 6 months as I boost the page as well

• +1
I'm done with my photoshoots now. Did 3 days of photoshoots in 12 different locations. Next step is to post them on social media slowly over the next 6 months as I boost the page as well
Nice going man, mind sharing your page in the dms?

Happen to have 7 idle IG accounts. Changed all of them into private accounts with female names. I'll be using them to comment on my own pics with a very admiring tone so that other foid sheep can pile in as well.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: homesick, Deleted member 2733, sytyl and 1 other person
Happen to have 7 idle IG accounts. Changed all of them into private accounts with female names. I'll be using them to comment on my own pics with a very admiring tone so that other foid sheep can pile in as well.
You are going great bro, Whats your age and lay count?

ULTIMATE STATUSMAXXING GUIDE

Firstly,
Iโ€™ll start this off with this question, have you ever seen a popular kid or celebrity that canโ€™t slay (aside from literally disabled people). I can almost guarantee itโ€™s no and if it isn't itโ€™s probably because you just assumed they donโ€™t slay. For a long time, looks have been overly focused on here and I want to let you know why status works.

0AB2E1DE-A733-41FA-BFE3-F58C0D94E459.jpeg
E54D9825-D211-40E7-A2FE-E6DE2B81AB79.jpeg
D5D7D238-8BB3-4A44-AA84-2A3AD2CE098F.jpeg
A0B5E78A-EB4D-4B71-A9BC-B7A2C9C278FD.jpeg
A53BDE3E-BEA0-4652-A3FE-58A9F44C4089.jpeg

D29BB60A-4B81-415A-B705-C6722F2A18F9.jpeg
0ADB805B-DD43-49CD-8898-EAF553F5E147.jpeg
D477ED34-5511-45B5-AE05-8ACCAF063180.jpeg
F63E4C2A-9AC0-4F05-BFA5-4B120E655A3D.jpeg
315F49B1-3965-427D-A113-1C92AD045BB8.jpeg
View attachment 437709View attachment 437710

Reason 1: A womenโ€™s goal in life is to be Validated, there is no argument here. And guess what, status does get them attention which gets them validated.

Reason 2: Following a trend here it raises her value to other people and she knows that if she leaves you or she betrays you and you leave her... guess what her attention is gone

Reason 3: branching off from the last reason we can see that even if you manage to get a relationship she is much more likely to cheat to get more bragging points with her friends about fucking a celeb/popular person

As for ons she is always going for the popular guy for bragging points.

Why Status > Looks?

Being rich and famous > Looks. An ugly rich and famous man like Ed Sheeran will unironically cuck a 7 PSL Chad any day. Nothing gets a womanโ€™s panties wetter than attention, even more than Chad. The idea of fucking a status symbol and also potentially advancing their career and being rich and famous themselves due to fucking that symbol makes a woman even wetter than fucking some 7 PSL man whoโ€™s not as big as Ed Sheeran.

Famous and rich people are more Rarer than Chads.

View attachment 437737

What do you need?

A 2.5+ PSL Face &

View attachment 437745 View attachment 437746 View attachment 437747

Decent Amount of Money

View attachment 437758

YES! That's all you need, If you are tall or good-looking or both then obviously it will be easier for you!
But, If your short, ugly, or ethnic it doesn't matter because it will still work for you!

What is STATUS?

status
is a measurement of social value. More specifically, it refers to the relative level of respect, honor, assumed competence, and deference accorded to people.
In Today's world Status is what you show on your Social Media, No one is coming to your doorsteps or calling you to know where you are living or what the hell you are doing in life. No one is going to look at your bank statement to see how much you earn. But People are going to see what you have spent. Your status is what you show them on their feed after they have followed you. That's why so many people have been so successful in faking their entire lives.

In short, STATUS = SOCIAL MEDIA

Which Social Media Account is BEST to build your STATUS on?

It's simple, What is your PRIME goal for building your status?
To Fuck as many PRIME bitches as possible ie. to increase your lay count

So we have to find out where do most PRIME bitches [Age 16-23] make their accounts on.

After Analysing several surveys I have found out that Prime bitches are mostly on INSTAGRAM and are actively using it ie. spending hours on it. When you spend hours of your life daily on something then you care about it as it becomes an important part of your life. you start giving fucks about it ie. you start taking it seriously. Just like how many of us looksmax forum users came here and became addicted to this forum. looksmaxxers now spend hours on this forum, which means it has become a part of their life and they take it seriously by following the shit available here.

In short, INSTAGRAM is the best place to build your status. so let's start with Instagrammaxxing...

FASHIONMAXXING

If you are an ugly subhuman or Tall good-looking man, it doesn't matter in this regard, because you should not dress up as a homeless person. You have to show your Bank account balance ie. What you spend ie. Clothes.

Clothes are the best things to show how Rich you are. It does not feel like you are showing of, because clothes is need, and if you spend even so much on your needs then People automatically assume how much you would spend on your wants.

Things like food, House and Clothes are the Best things to show off...

Now coming to what you should be buying,
You will need Expensive streetwear clothing with minimal branding

And you can actually get those for cheap from Taobao.

Fashionreps is the world's largest replica discussion board where you can learn how to order 1:1 copies of Expensive brands like Gucci, Supreme, Off-white.

In less than 300$ you can get yourself an entire haul of 1:1 replicas which would have else cost you thousands of dollars.
Look at the videos below.

INSTAGRAMMAXXING

Instagram is the best place to build your status on, and ironically its the easiest place to build fast fame ie. faking your life - which people will take seriously. compared to platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Facebook which are not only hard to MAX but irrelevant too. Becoming relevant on Instagram is extremely easy.

STEP 1 - The first thing you need to do is get yourself, followers. (Anywhere from 100k - 1million, the more the better)

Justanotherpanel is the best place to buy high-quality Instagram followers, its highly trustable, I have personally spent over 300$ on this website.

followers will cost you anywhere from 500 to 1000$

View attachment 437878

STEP 2 - Now you need to Hire some paid Models

View attachment 437886

ModelMayhem is a great place to hire sexy 7PSL models with great boobs and butts, They can wear whatever the heck you want them to wear.

Hiring at least 10 models for photoshoots can cost you anywhere from 1000 - 1500$

STEP 3 - get a Professional Photographer or go to your nearest Studio.

get a lot of green screen photos and stories with different models doing different things. (Get enough photos and stories as you might be posting them for over a year, you might have to plan a lot before first before calling the models as models charge hourly). Get a-lot of photos alone too.

All this can cost you 500$

View attachment 437894

STEP 4 - find a professional photoshop artist who can photoshop your pictures into different locations with different backgrounds or different countries. He can make it look almost 99% real.

Fiverr , Upwork, Freelancer are great places to hire photoshop artists.

getting your photos edited can cost you well above 500$

View attachment 437901View attachment 437904

STEP 5 - Post Pictures on your Instagram account every week for a year, Don't forget to add Fake likes and comments on your posts the moment you post as it will look fake. likes on your posts should be 10% of the number of your followers and comments should be 1%

STEP 6 - Create fake girl profiles (at least 8) and pick up random Insta girls. Then copy all her photos and put them in those accounts. Add anywhere to 500-1500 followers in their accounts. Make sure to set the account private and write a girlish bio.

then regularly comment on your pictures from those girl profiles (4-5 randomly every time) and then you have to reply to that comment or make a small conversation with that profile which will make that comment pop out when viewing your posts.

View attachment 437908View attachment 437909View attachment 437910

BONUS - You can use Instagram managing bots like Jarvee or hire someone from Upwork to manage your Instagram profile if you are too lazy to do that.

BONUS 2 - Use your status to pick up girls (both online and in the real world) and
get laid!

Important note - Don't forget to moneymaxx, as this is a temporary status.

Private life mog

ULTIMATE STATUSMAXXING GUIDE

Firstly,
Iโ€™ll start this off with this question, have you ever seen a popular kid or celebrity that canโ€™t slay (aside from literally disabled people). I can almost guarantee itโ€™s no and if it isn't itโ€™s probably because you just assumed they donโ€™t slay. For a long time, looks have been overly focused on here and I want to let you know why status works.

0AB2E1DE-A733-41FA-BFE3-F58C0D94E459.jpeg
E54D9825-D211-40E7-A2FE-E6DE2B81AB79.jpeg
D5D7D238-8BB3-4A44-AA84-2A3AD2CE098F.jpeg
A0B5E78A-EB4D-4B71-A9BC-B7A2C9C278FD.jpeg
A53BDE3E-BEA0-4652-A3FE-58A9F44C4089.jpeg

D29BB60A-4B81-415A-B705-C6722F2A18F9.jpeg
0ADB805B-DD43-49CD-8898-EAF553F5E147.jpeg
D477ED34-5511-45B5-AE05-8ACCAF063180.jpeg
F63E4C2A-9AC0-4F05-BFA5-4B120E655A3D.jpeg
315F49B1-3965-427D-A113-1C92AD045BB8.jpeg
View attachment 437709View attachment 437710

Reason 1: A womenโ€™s goal in life is to be Validated, there is no argument here. And guess what, status does get them attention which gets them validated.

Reason 2: Following a trend here it raises her value to other people and she knows that if she leaves you or she betrays you and you leave her... guess what her attention is gone

Reason 3: branching off from the last reason we can see that even if you manage to get a relationship she is much more likely to cheat to get more bragging points with her friends about fucking a celeb/popular person

As for ons she is always going for the popular guy for bragging points.

Why Status > Looks?

Being rich and famous > Looks. An ugly rich and famous man like Ed Sheeran will unironically cuck a 7 PSL Chad any day. Nothing gets a womanโ€™s panties wetter than attention, even more than Chad. The idea of fucking a status symbol and also potentially advancing their career and being rich and famous themselves due to fucking that symbol makes a woman even wetter than fucking some 7 PSL man whoโ€™s not as big as Ed Sheeran.

View attachment 437737

What do you need?

A 2.5+ PSL Face &

View attachment 437745 View attachment 437746 View attachment 437747

Decent Amount of Money

View attachment 437758

YES! That's all you need, If you are tall or good-looking or both then obviously it will be easier for you!
But, If your short, ugly, or ethnic it doesn't matter because it will still work for you!

What is STATUS?

status
is a measurement of social value. More specifically, it refers to the relative level of respect, honor, assumed competence, and deference accorded to people.
In Today's world Status is what you show on your Social Media, No one is coming to your doorsteps or calling you to know where you are living or what the hell you are doing in life. No one is going to look at your bank statement to see how much you earn. But People are going to see what you have spent. Your status is what you show them on their feed after they have followed you. That's why so many people have been so successful in faking their entire lives.

In short, STATUS = SOCIAL MEDIA

Which Social Media Account is BEST to build your STATUS on?

It's simple, What is your PRIME goal for building your status?
To Fuck as many PRIME bitches as possible ie. to increase your lay count

So we have to find out where do most PRIME bitches [Age 16-23] make their accounts on.

After Analysing several surveys I have found out that Prime bitches are mostly on INSTAGRAM and are actively using it ie. spending hours on it. When you spend hours of your life daily on something then you care about it as it becomes an important part of your life. you start giving fucks about it ie. you start taking it seriously. Just like how many of us looksmax forum users came here and became addicted to this forum. looksmaxxers now spend hours on this forum, which means it has become a part of their life and they take it seriously by following the shit available here.

In short, INSTAGRAM is the best place to build your status. so let's start with Instagrammaxxing...

FASHIONMAXXING

If you are an ugly subhuman or Tall good-looking man, it doesn't matter in this regard, because you should not dress up as a homeless person. You have to show your Bank account balance ie. What you spend ie. Clothes.

Clothes are the best things to show how Rich you are. It does not feel like you are showing of, because clothes is need, and if you spend even so much on your needs then People automatically assume how much you would spend on your wants.

Things like food, House and Clothes are the Best things to show off...

Now coming to what you should be buying,
You will need Expensive streetwear clothing with minimal branding

And you can actually get those for cheap from Taobao.

Fashionreps is the world's largest replica discussion board where you can learn how to order 1:1 copies of Expensive brands like Gucci, Supreme, Off-white.

In less than 300$ you can get yourself an entire haul of 1:1 replicas which would have else cost you thousands of dollars.
Look at the videos below.

INSTAGRAMMAXXING

Instagram is the best place to build your status on, and ironically its the easiest place to build fast fame ie. faking your life - which people will take seriously. compared to platforms like YouTube, TikTok, Facebook which are not only hard to MAX but irrelevant too. Becoming relevant on Instagram is extremely easy.

STEP 1 - The first thing you need to do is get yourself, followers. (Anywhere from 100k - 1million, the more the better)

Justanotherpanel is the best place to buy high-quality Instagram followers, its highly trustable, I have personally spent over 300$ on this website.

followers will cost you anywhere from 500 to 1000$

View attachment 437878

STEP 2 - Now you need to Hire some paid Models

View attachment 437886

ModelMayhem is a great place to hire sexy 7PSL models with great boobs and butts, They can wear whatever the heck you want them to wear.

Hiring at least 10 models for photoshoots can cost you anywhere from 1000 - 1500$

STEP 3 - get a Professional Photographer or go to your nearest Studio.

get a lot of green screen photos and stories with different models doing different things. (Get enough photos and stories as you might be posting them for over a year, you might have to plan a lot before first before calling the models as models charge hourly). Get a-lot of photos alone too.

All this can cost you 500$

View attachment 437894

STEP 4 - find a professional photoshop artist who can photoshop your pictures into different locations with different backgrounds or different countries. He can make it look almost 99% real.

Fiverr , Upwork, Freelancer are great places to hire photoshop artists.

getting your photos edited can cost you well above 500$

View attachment 437901View attachment 437904

STEP 5 - Post Pictures on your Instagram account every week for a year, Don't forget to add Fake likes and comments on your posts the moment you post as it will look fake. likes on your posts should be 10% of the number of your followers and comments should be 1%

STEP 6 - Create fake girl profiles (at least 8) and pick up random Insta girls. Then copy all her photos and put them in those accounts. Add anywhere to 500-1500 followers in their accounts. Make sure to set the account private and write a girlish bio.

then regularly comment on your pictures from those girl profiles (4-5 randomly every time) and then you have to reply to that comment or make a small conversation with that profile which will make that comment pop out when viewing your posts.

View attachment 437908View attachment 437909View attachment 437910

BONUS - You can use Instagram managing bots like Jarvee or hire someone from Upwork to manage your Instagram profile if you are too lazy to do that.

BONUS 2 - Use your status to pick up girls (both online and in the real world) and
get laid!

Important note - Don't forget to moneymaxx, as this is a temporary status.

Hahaha I do why but that celeb picture college is so fucking funny

If you get exposed for doing this type of shit you will permanently ruin your social reputation

Still interesting thread though, most of these ideas are good except for the photoshopping into different locations part, that's fucking stupid.

Party14

"Just kicking it with the boys"

• JFL
Reactions: mikeock, Deleted member 6873 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
all of this work for some vagina? lol no thx

Posted the first pic a few minutes ago and also followed it up with a few admiring comments. Within one hour my likes are already way more than usual :feelsgah:

Next week I will start boosting the posts

• Love it
Posted the first pic a few minutes ago and also followed it up with a few admiring comments. Within one hour my likes are already way more than usual :feelsgah:

Next week I will start boosting the posts
I forgot to add this but you could also photoshop your facial features slightly or by face app

thing about status is that you can get the girl directly to your house, you can get her drunk- make sure you drink juice or water.

and then fuck or do whatever you want with her.

it's proven to work.

it will work more if you are in a poor country or a third world shithole

like it will work better in Eastern Europe, Africa, South Asia, Asia, south east asia

where status and money is looked as very attractive and can get you laid.

all of this work for some vagina? lol no thx

It's literally one month's work and $1000 total so far. I doubt I'll spend more than $2500 total on everything. That is so much less time and money than any serious looksmaxx or moneymaxx.

• Love it
thing about status is that you can get the girl directly to your house, you can get her drunk- make sure you drink juice or water.

and then fuck or do whatever you want with her.

it's proven to work.

Not only that, status is probably the best way to bridge a looks gap between a normie and a hot young woman. See this guy who went from being invisible to having young hotties all over him in a genuine way within a few hours of faking status in New York:

• Woah
Not only that, status is probably the best way to bridge a looks gap between a normie and a hot young woman. See this guy who went from being invisible to having young hotties all over him in a genuine way within a few hours of faking status in New York:

damn brutal status pill.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512
Why Status > Looks?

Looks > status

Brad Pitt cucked Mike Tyson despite being a nobody at the time.

Michael Cera might "cuck" a chad by getting that girl for a ltr, but that girl is fucking homeless chads on the side and don't even begin to kid yourself otherwise.

Ideal is status + chad looks, but homeless chad is still better than subhuman statusmax. homeless chad gets girls wet based on nothing more than his face, it's ultimate power. Statusmaxxed subhuman has to strive and strive and work hard just to get similar levels of power that chad was just born with.

Michael Cera might "cuck" a chad by getting that girl for a ltr, but that girl is fucking homeless chads on the side and don't even begin to kid yourself otherwise.

Ideal is status + chad looks, but homeless chad is still better than subhuman statusmax. homeless chad gets girls wet based on nothing more than his face, it's ultimate power. Statusmaxxed subhuman has to strive and strive and work hard just to get similar levels of power that chad was just born with.

You dont get it.
Status and money is what women want.
its an attractive trait.

status and money increases your attraction as a man. it shows your worth and power in society.

You dont get it.
Status and money is what women want.
its an attractive trait.
status and money is what women logically want
looks are what women can't help but desire.
As a statusmaxxed subhuman you're getting cucked, deal with it. Only way around that is to never get into a relationship and only fuck thots who give it up for a chance of dollars.

but chad can get the high quality girls based on nothing but his face even when they lifemog him

status and money is what women logically want
looks are what women can't help but desire.
As a statusmaxxed subhuman you're getting cucked, deal with it. Only way around that is to never get into a relationship and only fuck thots who give it up for a chance of dollars.

but chad can get the high quality girls based on nothing but his face even when they lifemog him
If you are an average dude ( 2.5psl - 4.5psl) then if you statusmax and money maxx. it increases your attractiveness.

If you are an average dude ( 2.5psl - 4.5psl) then if you statusmax and money maxx. it increases your attractiveness.

No. It increases your opportunities with women, because they want to USE YOU for the things you POSSESS. That is a GIGANTIC difference to what chad gets. They desire chad for chad himself, they look at chad and they think better about everything he does than they would about an average or below who does the exact same things. They love and accept Chad just because of his face and most of them don't even have the self awareness to know that his face is what makes him seem like such a good person.

Statusmaxxing works technically but unless you play it right (ie fuckbuddies and ons only) it's just going to end in heartbreak.

No. It increases your opportunities with women, because they want to USE YOU for the things you POSSESS. That is a GIGANTIC difference to what chad gets. They desire chad for chad himself, they look at chad and they think better about everything he does than they would about an average or below who does the exact same things. They love and accept Chad just because of his face and most of them don't even have the self awareness to know that his face is what makes him seem like such a good person.

Statusmaxxing works technically but unless you play it right (ie fuckbuddies and ons only) it's just going to end in heartbreak.
being successful and rich is an attractive trait.

girls like men who other girls like.

Girls like men who are always surrounded by women

great advice!

being successful and rich is an attractive trait.

I can actually FEEL you coping right now
you're not even blackpilled yet are you?
Look dude, the world is full of guys with good status and good careers who get cucked by loser chads. I don't know how you haven't realized this by now, it's not even a secret, people OPENLY talk about it constantly.

I'll let you cope a little bit, you can statusmax and you MIGHT be the outlier that finds a really good girl (tbh a girl who is attracted to you because of your status and money is generally not a good girl bro) but you also MIGHT win the lottery.

Not to mention to actually be able to statusmax THAT well is rare as shit even with super good looks, let alone average and below looks. I'll say this, I hope you're fat so you can still lose weight and maybe have an above average face under there.

girls like men who look good. Yeah sure you can statusmaxx and jestermaxx just so you can get in a rocky relationship with a girl who will NEVER feel about you the way her brain forces her to feel about chad. If that's your goal then go for it but just know that it's not what you think it is.

• Woah
Let me guess, you also use the greycel meme?

View attachment 567431

Heavyweight boxer, there used to be tons of threads on him back on lookism in 2016.
I use gaycel memes. but I am truly unaware about boxing. I used to watch wwe when I was a kid. but it looks stupid when I watched it recently.
fighting is obviously fake. which grown up will create drama and box with each other for no reason in front of thousands of people. Only kids watch it ngl tbh

I use gaycel memes. but I am truly unaware about boxing. I used to watch wwe when I was a kid. but it looks stupid when I watched it recently.
fighting is obviously fake. which grown up will create drama and box with each other for no reason in front of thousands of people. Only kids watch it ngl tbh
Bruh, everyone knows WWE is fake. If you want to watch non-faked shit, just look at boxing and MMA.

Bruh, everyone knows WWE is fake. If you want to watch non-faked shit, just look at boxing and MMA.

It's the same thing just different brands.
why would grown up men who have families will fight each other infant of thousands of people.

fighting on television is supervised and fake. or else no one would air real fighting, as its banned.

legit, status is very legit