Ultimately Looks it is - Even Jeff Bezos can’t keep his wife

With all that money you'd think he'd Fritzlmaxx just to cover his ass considering women are just getting worse but he's likely bluepill like most billionaires. SMDH my niggers

• +1
Reactions: Final82
looks > money

I'd rather be 9/10 than have 10 billion USD

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, justanothergymcell and Final82
looks > money

I'd rather be 9/10 than have 10 billion USD

Any day brother .

A 9/10 looking chad who has a bachelors degree and works as a manager at a grocery store making 60 k is WAY more happier than an average looking $10 billion worth Wall Street tycoon . Sure - the Wall Street guy drives Ferrari and sugar daddy maxes with 10/10 Stacies BUT deep down he knows that they are with him only for his cash ( because when he had no cash 20 years ago- no woman even looked at him ) . The Wall Street Guy has all the material comforts , wears rolexes and flies Private Jet but is empty from within .

The chad grocery manager derives way more satisfaction and happiness from life . He drives an old Jeep , lives in small apartment . But, he gets hit on co worker chicks and customers all day . Plus on every free weekend night , he can walk to a local bar in $5 old navy t shirt and can almost always take a girl home that night - the type of sex and affection he gets from women and society cannot be measured in money .

So yes , 9/10 looks over anything . Black pill.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, SHARK, Stingray and 4 others
That woman is the best investor alive. Married 25 years and became the richest woman in the world.

• JFL
Reactions: Ritalincel
I never understood why rich men don't use their money to make themselves super handsome. You could literally reconstruct your face. Eppley would become an even richer man if I was a rich man. Customer brow implants, cheek, jaw, everything.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and StressShady
I never understood why rich men don't use their money to make themselves super handsome. You could literally reconstruct your face. Eppley would become an even richer man if I was a rich man. Customer brow implants, cheek, jaw, everything.
Not everyone knows or is interested in looksmaxing. You need to be mentally ill and redpilled to do what we do.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Vanillestorms

Mouth breather weird looking woman

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lorsss, mojopin and Autist
He will be totally BTFO'd after Bernie wins, hopefully Elon Tusk too.

Jeff Bezos? More like Jeff based you

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA

Goodbye idiot.

Because there are lots of limitations. Especially if you start from incel tier. And the more you change the more fake you will look. Major ascension through surgery is just not possible right now

Because there are lots of limitations. Especially if you start from incel tier. And the more you change the more fake you will look. Major ascension through surgery is just not possible right now
You can always make your self better looking and I personally wouldn't care if I suddenly looked like a different person, I mean that's kind of the point. Also, welcome. Is lookism still crashing all the time?

• +1
Reactions: Slob
You can always make your self better looking and I personally wouldn't care if I suddenly looked like a different person, I mean that's kind of the point. Also, welcome. Is lookism still crashing all the time?

Thanks. Yes, it’s stability is still terrible

I watched the rollo tommassi podcast and it was said he was a huge beta