UMAX Result -

Oatriced

Oatriced

Iron
IMG 1855
What’s your result. I know it’s more like a scam because one test cost 4$ which is expensive and I stopped subscribtion direct afterwards.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Go back to tiktok

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Descender, _devansshhh and RAMU KAKA
Absolute fucking dogshit you are already at your max potential like you are maxxed out and it says 92 potential lmao

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, mike21, Lmao and 1 other person
nigga no way u paid money to that piece of shit k shami.
do u really think ai recognition that is just taught from feeding it tons of images and saying which feature/ratio is in the higher score :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: is accurate to real life? selfie is distorted, can be frauded with light, it's legit just an ai lol

• +1
Reactions: Descender, RAMU KAKA, blatonslatt and 2 others
Absolute fucking dogshit you are already at your max potential like you are maxxed out and it says 92 potential lmao
legit and the faggot who made it is against surgeries to so the potential most definetly means softmaxx :lul::lul::lul: what a scam app

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Shkreliii and asdvek
View attachment 2809998What’s your result. I know it’s more like a scam because one test cost 4$ which is expensive and I stopped subscribtion direct afterwards.
black white photo with covered eyes? and it rated skin quality, And achieved an overall despite eyes not being visible. Impressive!!! :lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and maximuslaid
No I’m still on my journey probably maxed out jaw but facial hair is next goal
facial hair is gonna descend u lmao good luck with tthat retard

No I’m still on my journey probably maxed out jaw but facial hair is next goal
facial hair would make you worse and your journey ends here lil nigga you maxxed out

• +1
Reactions: Shkreliii
Don’t post this shit again

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Lmao
Crazy what surgery’s are you going for
infraorbital rim implant, genioplasty and jaw angle implants.

or might cope with fillesr for the jaw

its crazy how with fillers you can get all of that at once

• +1
Reactions: Oatriced

Crazy Luckily I don’t need that but I may go with a rhino in future or chin fillers

View attachment 2809998What’s your result. I know it’s more like a scam because one test cost 4$ which is expensive and I stopped subscribtion direct afterwards.
Dont bring umax round here tiktokcel freak

Umax is insanely biased and complete bullshit

• +1
Reactions: gujaraticel
Cheek biting final boss

its crazy how with fillers you can get all of that at once
for the first few months then they will look like shit and will make u look extremely bloated

Well no not biased but its rating system is complete dogshit and its based on AI

The AI only looks for skin quality and how dark ur eyebrows are and shit like that

Its complete and utter shit and doesnt mean anything

Not a single on of the tiktok looksmaxxers shoulf be getting above 78

************* should be hardstuck 60 with 66 potential

The guy that cuts hair should be a 60

And they get 90s

Ur Umax score isnt impressive its basically randomly generated and u get a higher score if u have better lighting

View attachment 2810059
Sure bud. Ur on .org not tiktok u can’t fool us
Im not cheek bitting believe me or not I simply don’t. I chew a shit ton of Brett mavericks chewing gum and my body fat is around 12% and I have high set cheekbones. Every can have that it’s not that hard.

Mematic 20240320 204805

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
Im not cheek bitting believe me or not I simply don’t. I chew a shit ton of Brett mavericks chewing gum and my body fat is around 12% and I have high set cheekbones. Every can have that it’s not that hard.
Delete your account tbh you're the final form of a tiktokcel and you're really embarassing yourself

get out of this website fucking retard who paid money for a scam app